Villa Saline Appartements ***
Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 15
Enjoy relaxing and fresh mornings with the best sea view & colourful evenings with the best sunsets - Villa Saline Appartements *** Seca, Portorož
In our coastal oasis by the saltpans Secovlje Salina Nature Parks in Seca near Portoroz, you will find pleasure in the warm Mediterranean sun every day of every season:
- in the mild winter you will enjoy the placid nature,
- in the blossoming spring you can eat fruits from the trees,
- in the hot summertime you will enjoy the pleasures of sea water and have the possibility to pick your own vegetables from our salad garden,
- and the autumn invites you to grape harvesting in the vineyards and tasting of home-made cider followed by olive picking.
We are located by the Secovlje Salina Nature Park with a beautiful outdoor spa Lepa Vida and nearby canal Jernej, the last saltpan canal with its traditional wooden piers and quays for boats, along a popular walking and cycling path of Health & Friendship – Parenzana and the local road to the Ribic (Fisherman) restaurant, beach and outdoor fitness free of charge, old shipyard, cactus garden, Fonda fish farm and sculpture park Forma Viva.
The sorounding area offers a lot to see and experience: magical city Piran with rich history and culture, modern city Portoroz with a lively atmosphere, Secovlje and Strunjan saltpans natural resorts, excursions to the countryside villages, which offer excellent home-grown products and activities (such as be a farmer for one day, culinary workshops etc.), a wide range of sport and other activities (surf, kite, sup, cycling, tennis, outdoor fitness, inline skating, diving, hiking, sailing, golf, fishing, horse-riding, boat trips etc.). Also, we will reveal you the secret where you can find the nicest beach.
Our unique traditional events throughout the year won't get you bored: Olive oil and chard festival, Saltpans Feast, Roses and Flowers Festival, Internautica, Piran Musical Evenings, MIFF Folklore Festival, Tartini Festival, Persimmon Fruit Feast, Maritime Baptism, Antiques Fair, Slovenian Film Festival, With the Stars Under the Stars – Miss Alpe Adria Contest, The Golden Drum, Ex-Tempore Piran & Sparkling wine festival with Christmas market.
More information about the area: http://www.portoroz.si
In addition to the pleasures offered by the intact nature and the beautiful view of the saltpans and the bay, you will also enjoy the healing climate of the saltpans. By visiting us you will return to nature and to yourselves.
During your holiday you will experience the hospitality and warmness of the open Mediterranean people. We are the Istrians and for us Istria is the most beautiful place in the world.
We offer accommodation in 4 apartments:
- Apartment Romance (for 2 persons): mini studio on the ground floor with exit on the terrace with garden furniture and sea view, double bed, furnished kitchen and small dining corner, sat-tv, bathroom with shower, wi-fi, parking.
- Apartment Energy (for 2-3 persons): studio on the ground floor with exit on the terrace under the vine with garden furniture and sea view, living room with sat-tv, double and a single bed, furnished kitchen with dining corner, bathroom with shower, wi-fi, parking.
- Apartment Harmony (for 2-4 persons): two-room apartment on the ground floor with exit on covered terrace with garden furniture and sea view, living room with a double sofa bed, sat-tv, bedroom with a double bed, bathroom with bathtub, wi-fi, parking.
- Apartment Meditation (for 4-6 persons): two-room attic apartment with sea view from a small balcony and terrace with garden furniture in front of the house, living room with double sofa bed and single bed, sat-tv, bedroom with a double and a single bed, bathroom with shower and washing machine, wi-fi, parking.
November–April: 29 €/night
May–June & September–October: 39 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 49 €/night
November–April: 39 €/night
May–June & September–October: 49 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 59 €/night
November–April: 49 €/night
May–June & September–October: 59 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 69 €/night
November–April: 59 €/night
May–June & September–October: 69 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 79 €/night
November–April: 69 €/night
May–June & September–October: 79 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 89 €/night
November–April: 79 €/night
May–June & September–October: 89 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 99 €/night
November–April: 89 €/night
May–June & September–October: 99 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 109 €/night
November–April: 99 €/night
May–June & September–October: 109 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 119 €/night
November–April: 109 €/night
May–June & September–October: 119 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 129 €/night
November–April: 119 €/night
May–June & September–October: 129 €/night
July–August, holidays and weekends: 139 €/night
Extra supplements: tourist tax, registration, pets (5–10 €/night), extra bed or baby cot (10 €/night).
You can pick seasonal fruits from the trees and your own vegetables from our salad garden.
Upon request (extra supplement): breakfast cart with home-grown products from local farmers, picnic in the olive grove, culinary workshops, sightseeing trips with an oldtimer, different city or countryside organised excursions, etc.
|Size||Sleeps up to 15, 6 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 15, Lounge seats for 15|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Aug 2014
Based in Slovenia
- 404 properties
- 198 properties
- 162 properties
- 52 properties
- 46 properties
- Cervar Porat
- 39 properties
- 38 properties
- 38 properties
- 35 properties
- 29 properties
- 24 properties
- Grado Pineta
- 22 properties
- 21 properties
- Sveti Lovrec
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- Stanisi Vizinada
- 7 properties
- Grado Città Giardino
- 6 properties