Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Great apartment for a short holiday or a long term let. The apartment has pretty much everything you need for a self catering holiday, general cleaning tools are provided but as with any self catering apartment you will need to buy cleaning products.
The apartment was fully redocorated and re furnished in July 08 and is constantly being improved to make your holiday even better. This property is spacious and airy, with loads of day light making it feel really homely. South facing terrace and balcony
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Tenerife Sur|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4|
|Further details indoors|
King size sofa bed comfortably sleeps two people.
Bathroom towels will be provided however you will need to take beach/pool towels.
Washing up liquid and sponges provided.
Cd player has an inbuilt ipod dock.
Playstation2 provided with a variety of games.
Flat screen TV in the lounge. .
Washing machine installed for your convinience 03/04/2010
New boiler jan 2011
new fridge jan 2012
new mattresses jan 2012
new dining furniture June 2012
new freezer installed may 2013
new bed bases fitted may 2013
new balcony sun shade may 2013
New pillows oct 2014
|Further details outdoors|
Complex has two well stocked shops less than 100 metres from the front door, also there are bars and cafes a very short walk away. On the walk to the beach there are yet more shops, bars and restaurants. Well positioned the apartment is about 5 mins taxi from the Siam Park and approximately 10 mins from Las Americas. In short the apartment is in a beautifully quiet complex yet close enough to all the major attractions and nightlife, therefore suitable for any kind of holiday!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION..AT SOME POINT IN 2015 THE COMMUNITY WILL BE INSTALLING A HEATED POOL.
WE HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN A START DATE FOR THIS WORKS SO ARE UNABLE TO ADVISE.
PLEASE BE ADVISED, GUESTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THE TOP POOL AND BAR ON DIAMANTES 2 WHILST REPAIRS ARE TAKING PLACE.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THERE WILL BE SOME LEVEL OF NOISE.
We do not charge a security deposit to cover breakages, however the contents of the apartment are all our own and we would appreciate it if any breakages were replaced. Any major damages will be reported to us and any costs will be recovered.
The complex has strict rules regarding noise at night, so there is no reason your holiday will be disrupted by others, likewise we ask our guests to adhere to these rules.
Apartment has to be vacated by 10 am on departure day to make time for cleaning, however if there is no new arrivals for that day, then we can arrange with the cleaner for you to have a late checkout AT AN EXTRA COST OF £25.00 AFTER 10.00 AM.
PLEASE NOTE : AS OF 1st May 2013 the community has purchased new sunbeds and parasols. These are now being charged at 2 Euros for a sunbed all day and 1 Euro for a parasol.
Please note all of the following if you wish to book.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The price you are quoted is for accommodation, bed linen and towels only for the number of guests you specify. It does not include flights, transfers or self catering supplies.
2. We require a deposit of £100.00 per week of your stay to confirm your booking. Final balance is due 6 weeks before your stay.
3. Deposit paid is non refundable.
4. If you stay is less than 6 weeks off, then we require the full amount on booking.
5. Act of God – we will not be held responsible for natural disasters, and other events out of our control. You must take out adequate insurance to cover such circumstances.
6. If your flights back to the UK are cancelled or delayed, then we do not cover any expenses incurred. We also do not have to provide accommodation if flights are cancelled.
7. You must take out your own travel insurance to cover such things as cancelled or delayed flights.
8. We will not be held liable for any injury or damage to your belongings during your stay.
10. Bed linen and towels are provided every 7 days of your stay.
11. The apartment will be cleaned before you arrive, and it is your responsibility to keep it clean and tidy.
12. Apartment keys will be posted to you 10 days before your stay providing you have paid the final balance, and must be returned to us when you arrive back in the UK.
13. We do not ask for a security deposit to cover breakages or damage. However, we request that you respect our property and furnishings as you would your own at home. We would ask that you replace any broken or damaged items during your stay. You can report any issues or faults to the apartment manager.
14. You must tell us if the number of guests staying changes at any time during your stay. We have the right to ask non paying guests to leave the premises.
15. Personal items and belongings are left out on the balcony at your own risk. We will not reimburse any costs for any lost or stolen items.
16. You must vacate the apartment by 10am on your last day, unless we have agreed a late check out. ( late check outs are not always available, so please ask first to avoid disappointment).
17. Late Check-outs are pre booked and charged at £25.
18. Please note - if you have any noise issues on the apartment complex, please speak to our cleaner as we are not aware of these due to living in the U.K. Please remember this is a residential complex so home owners have the right to undertake D.I.Y as they wish which may cause noise disturbances. No Compensation / Refund of ANY kind will be given in the event of any noise on the complex.
The Canary Islands region
Tenerife is hot all year round, there may be a few showers in the winter months but few and far between!
Locally there are several restaurants, cafes, a supermarket, bars, a bank, ticket-booking services, car hire services, taxis, bus stops, beach etc.
There’s a wide range of activities and excursions available to keep you busy. Go sailing, snorkelling, hiking, shopping, camel riding, exploring, swimming, sunbathing visit.... the list is endless!
You will enjoy your time in Los Christianos, beautiful seaside location, with stunning beaches and friendly locals who will be more than happy to share the best of the region with you.
5 minutes from the apartment there are some top quality restaurants and bars serving traditional and international food. Recommended Restaurants - Taylor's English bar, Alto Alto Italian restaurant - Summer Nights - Chinese Buffet
Visit the best bars close to the apartment , bar /restaurant Taylors Lounge followed by a great night out in Taylor Made Music.
Los Cristianos also has a pharmacy, a doctor, a dentist and an optician as well as the local hospital in case of emergency or minor ailments/accidents.
For your day trip you can go to:
Loro Park, Siam Park, Aqua Land, Jungle Park - free bus, Weekly Markets, Mount Tiede.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
30 Jul 2014
"Apartment with all you need in delightful location"
Very well maintained apartment, clean and tidy with all you need in it. Based in superbly maintained complex. Very peaceful location and nice and quiet at night. Short walk to loads of places to eat.… More
7 Mar 2014
"Perfect location for a winter break"
This is the first time we have tried a private rental and it won't be our last! The apartment was spotless and the location was perfect. We spent most of our time on the beach, but in the evening… More
4 Jan 2014
"Does What It Says On The Tin!!"
We stayed at CasaDelRoss over the Xmas period (2013) and we had a fabulous time. Straight forward and easy to use booking system. On arrival went straight out of the airport onto a number 111 bus 3.10… More
5 May 2013
"excellent location & value for money"
The apartment is in an excellent location, just a 10 min stroll to the far end of los cristianos. The outside space of the apartment is amazing. A very big balcony on 2 levels that gets the sun from 11 until sunset. There are some very good local bars/restaurants, our favourite being Manhattens. There are 2 supermarkets within 1 minute of the apartment. The apartment was very clean & had everything you need for a self catering holiday. Our favourite beach was playa vista just a short stroll along from los cristianos. There is a lovely bar/restaurant overlooking the beach called the sea breeze which I would highly recommend. Andy & Sam were a pleasure to deal with & always emailed back very quickly & made the booking easy. I would recommend the airport pick up that can be arranged as it is the same price as a taxi. All in all an excellent holiday & we cant wait to return the same time next year. the weather was amazing, 6 days of wall to wall sun !! what more can you want.
26 Jun 2012
The apartments were spotless upon arrival and the beds were unbelievably comfortable, brand new mattresses! The apartments are residential and the pool area is private, therefore quiet and peaceful. W… More
22 Jan 2012
"Immaculate Apartment in a beautiful residential setting. Ticks all the boxes for a relaxing fuss free holiday."
Where do i start! Casa Del Ross is a beautifully maintained holiday home, with all amities you need for your stay, in fantastic condition and importantly easily useable! I stayed at Casa Del Ross for a week with 2 other friends all of us in our late 20's. We all agreed that the apartment ticked all the boxes, It was spotless, it has everything you'd need and we all felt that we were in the comfort of our own home.The balcony ( there are views of the sea) area is a sun trap with 2 sun loungers. At night we made use of the 4 chairs and a table, to have a glass of wine as the sun went down over the sea. From contacting Samantha ( so helpful and friendly) to getting into the apartment, we had an easy and pleasant transaction to the most relaxing holiday we have all had to date. The apartment is residential so you feel like you're coming home and really part of a Spanish experience. We hopped a taxi to Las Americas one evening and cost us nothing at all, and there are taxis available all night. There are local restaurants and every cuisine imaginable, a supermarket 2 minutes walk away, local pool that cost €15 all you can eat and the use of a stunning pool and buses to take you on day trips. All in all a fantastic experience, book with confidence, it will be everything it advertises. I am returning for a second time, this April and i can't wait!
Thanks for your great review of Casa Del Ross,we hope you enjoy your stay in April and September even more now as we have ourselves just returned after a brief stay and have made a few improvements based on previous tennants reviews. We have given the place a lick of paint, purchased a new fridge and 2 new 27cm deep memory foam mattresses which I have to say felt devine after a hard day doing not much! Local bars and restaurants get better every time we return and the Spa over the road is great value for a lazy day. Thanks again.
1 Dec 2011
"Excellent location, all mod cons, superb sun terrace"
I rented this property from a previous owner in 2008 and was pleased to see it had since been refurbished - repainted, new curtains, new bedspreads, new windows, new sun loungers, a washing machine h… More
Hello and thank you for your great review. We are over at the end of the month to spruce the place up after a busy 2011 and will be looking into your concerns about the matresses in the bedroom. Will update you on our return. Thanks again and we hope to be able to enjoy your custom in the future. Andy and Sam.
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:08 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Playa de las Americas
- 377 properties
- Costa Adeje
- 253 properties
- El Medano
- 161 properties
- Los Cristianos
- 129 properties
- 122 properties
- Golf Del Sur
- 116 properties
- Playa de los Cristianos
- 87 properties
- Costa Del Silencio
- 78 properties
- Callao Salvaje
- 75 properties
- 73 properties
- San Eugenio
- 64 properties
- Palm Mar
- 47 properties
- Amarilla Golf
- 43 properties
- Las Galletas
- 37 properties
- 20 properties
- Los Abrigos
- 13 properties
- Torviscas Bajo
- 12 properties
- Costa Adeje Playas De Fanabe
- 11 properties
- Los Menores
- 8 properties
- Costa Adeje San Eugenio
- 7 properties