About the home
Great apartment for a short holiday or a long term let. The apartment has pretty much everything you need for a self catering holiday, general cleaning tools are provided but as with any self catering apartment you will need to buy cleaning products.
The apartment was fully redocorated and re furnished in July 08 and is constantly being improved to make your holiday even better. This property is spacious and airy, with loads of day light making it feel really homely. South facing terrace and balcony
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for over 5s only|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
King size sofa bed comfortably sleeps two people. Bathroom towels will be provided however you will need to take beach/pool towels.
Cd player has an inbuilt ipod dock. Playstation2 provided with a variety of games. Flat screen TV in the lounge. PLEASE NOTE DUE TO DAMAGE DVD PAYER AND PLAYSTATION HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
PLAYSTATION IS NOW BACK IN THE APARTMENT, 09/09/2009.
Washing machine installed for your convinience 03/04/2010
New boiler jan 2011
new fridge jan 2012
new mattresses jan 2012
new dining furniture June 2012
new freezer installed may 2013
new bed bases fitted may 2013
new balcony sun shade may 2013
Further details outdoors:
Complex has two well stocked shops less than 100 metres from the front door, also there are bars and cafes a very short walk away. On the walk to the beach there are yet more shops, bars and restaurants. Well positioned the apartment is about 5 mins taxi from the Siam Park and approximately 10 mins from Las Americas. In short the apartment is in a beautifully quiet complex yet close enough to all the major attractions and nightlife, therefore suitable for any kind of holiday!
We do not charge a security deposit to cover breakages, however the contents of the apartment are all our own and we would appreciate it if any breakages were replaced. Any major damages will be reported to us and any costs will be recovered.
The complex has strict rules regarding noise at night, so there is no reason your holiday will be disrupted by others, likewise we ask our guests to adhere to these rules.
Apartment has to be vacated by 10am on departure day to make time for cleaning, however if there is no new arrivals for that day, then we can arrange with the cleaner for you to have a late checkout AT AN EXTRA COST OF £20.00 AFTER 11.00 AM.
PLEASE NOTE : AS OF 1st May 2013 the community has purchased new sunbeds and parasols. These are now being charged at 2 Euros for a sunbed all day and 1 Euro for a parasol.
Please note all of the following if you wish to book.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. The price you are quoted is for accommodation, bed linen and towels only for the number of guests you specify. It does not include flights, transfers or self catering supplies.
2. We require a deposit of £100.00 per week of your stay to confirm your booking. Final balance is due 6 weeks before your stay.
3. Deposit paid is non refundable.
4. If you stay is less than 6 weeks off, then we require the full amount on booking.
5. Act of God – we will not be held responsible for natural disasters, and other events out of our control. You must take out adequate insurance to cover such circumstances.
6. If your flights back to the UK are cancelled or delayed, then we do not cover any expenses incurred. We also do not have to provide accommodation if flights are cancelled.
7. You must take out your own travel insurance to cover such things as cancelled or delayed flights.
8. We will not be held liable for any injury or damage to your belongings during your stay.
9. We can provide airport transfers in Tenerife, but we will only arrange this if you request them. Airport transfers are paid by you direct to the driver.
10. Bed linen and towels are provided every 7 days of your stay.
11. The apartment will be cleaned before you arrive, and it is your responsibility to keep it clean and tidy.
12. Apartment keys will be posted to you 10 days before your stay providing you have paid the final balance, and must be returned to us when you arrive back in the UK.
13. We do not ask for a security deposit to cover breakages or damage. However, we request that you respect our property and furnishings as you would your own at home. We would ask that you replace any broken or damaged items during your stay. You can report any issues or faults to the apartment manager.
14. You must tell us if the number of guests staying changes at any time during your stay. We have the right to ask non paying guests to leave the premises.
15. Personal items and belongings are left out on the balcony at your own risk. We will not reimburse any costs for any lost or stolen items.
16. You must vacate the apartment by 11am on your last day, unless we have agreed a late check out. ( late check outs are not always available, so please ask first to avoid disappointment).
17. Late Check-outs are pre booked and charged at £20.
18. Please note - if you have any noise issues on the apartment complex, please speak to our cleaner as we are not aware of these due to living in the U.K. Please remember this is a residential complex so home owners have the right to undertake D.I.Y as they wish which may cause noise disturbances.
A deposit of £100 has to be paid on booking,if you book a long term let then we will ask for £75 per week you are staying as a deposit.
The final balance has to be paid 6 WEEKS before holiday. If you cancel your holiday you will not get your deposit back.
LATE CHECK-OUTS ARE CHARGED AT £20.00
The Tenerife region
Tenerife is hot all year round, there may be a few showers in the winter months but few and far between!
Locally there are several restaurants, cafes, a supermarket, bars, a bank, ticket-booking services, car hire services, taxis, bus stops, beach etc.
There’s a wide range of activities and excursions available to keep you busy. Go sailing, snorkelling, hiking, shopping, camel riding, exploring, swimming, sunbathing visit.... the list is endless!
The Los Cristianos area
You will enjoy your time in Los Christianos, beautiful seaside location, with stunning beaches and friendly locals who will be more than happy to share the best of the region with you.
5 minutes from the apartment there are some top quality restaurants and bars serving traditional and international food. Recommended Restaurants - Taylor's English bar, Alto Alto Italian restaurant - Summer Nights - Chinese Buffet
Visit the best bars close to the apartment , bar /restaurant Taylors Lounge followed by a great night out in Taylor Made Music.
Los Cristianos also has a pharmacy, a doctor, a dentist and an optician as well as the local hospital in case of emergency or minor ailments/accidents.
For your day trip you can go to:
Loro Park, Siam Park, Aqua Land, Jungle Park - free bus, Weekly Markets, Mount Tiede.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The apartment is approximately 15 minutes by car from the airport, We reccomend flying to Tenerife South airport as the one in the North is a couple of hours away. Check out flights on skyscanner.net, we find that Monarch airlines tend to be cheapest although easyjet are becoming more competetive.
Activities near Los Cristianos
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
05 May 2013
The apartment is in an excellent location, just a 10 min stroll to the far end of los cristianos. The outside space of the apartment is amazing. A very big balcony on 2 levels that gets the sun from 11 until sunset. There are some very good local bars/restaurants, our favourite being Manhattens. There are 2 supermarkets within 1 minute of the apartment. The apartment was very clean & had everything you need for a self catering holiday. Our favourite beach was playa vista just a short stroll along from los cristianos. There is a lovely bar/restaurant overlooking the beach called the sea breeze which I would highly recommend. Andy & Sam were a pleasure to deal with & always emailed back very quickly & made the booking easy. I would recommend the airport pick up that can be arranged as it is the same price as a taxi. All in all an excellent holiday & we cant wait to return the same time next year. the weather was amazing, 6 days of wall to wall sun !! what more can you want.
26 Jun 2012
The apartments were spotless upon arrival and the beds were unbelievably comfortable, brand new mattresses! The apartments are residential and the pool area is private, therefore quiet and peaceful.... more
22 Jan 2012
Where do i start! Casa Del Ross is a beautifully maintained holiday home, with all amities you need for your stay, in fantastic condition and importantly easily useable! I stayed at Casa Del Ross for a week with 2 other friends all of us in our late 20's. We all agreed that the apartment ticked all the boxes, It was spotless, it has everything you'd need and we all felt that we were in the comfort of our own home.The balcony ( there are views of the sea) area is a sun trap with 2 sun loungers. At night we made use of the 4 chairs and a table, to have a glass of wine as the sun went down over the sea. From contacting Samantha ( so helpful and friendly) to getting into the apartment, we had an easy and pleasant transaction to the most relaxing holiday we have all had to date. The apartment is residential so you feel like you're coming home and really part of a Spanish experience. We hopped a taxi to Las Americas one evening and cost us nothing at all, and there are taxis available all night. There are local restaurants and every cuisine imaginable, a supermarket 2 minutes walk away, local pool that cost €15 all you can eat and the use of a stunning pool and buses to take you on day trips. All in all a fantastic experience, book with confidence, it will be everything it advertises. I am returning for a second time, this April and i can't wait!
Thanks for your great review of Casa Del Ross,we hope you enjoy your stay in April and September even more now as we have ourselves just returned after a brief stay and have made a few improvements based on previous tennants reviews. We have given the place a lick of paint, purchased a new fridge and 2 new 27cm deep memory foam mattresses which I have to say felt devine after a hard day doing not much! Local bars and restaurants get better every time we return and the Spa over the road is great value for a lazy day. Thanks again.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|8 Jan 13||19 Dec 13||£ 199||-||-||1 Week|
|xmas 2013||19 Dec 13||9 Jan 14||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|2014||9 Jan 14||20 Dec 14||£ 205||-||-||1 Week|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|8 Jan 13||19 Dec 13||£ 265||-||-||1 Week|
|xmas 2013||19 Dec 13||9 Jan 14||£ 360||£ 50||£ 50||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Discounts will be given for long term lets and bookings for 4 weeks or more as shown below.
ONLY £199 for 2 people!!!
LATE CHECK-OUTS PAST 12.00 NOON WILL BE CHARGED AT AN EXTRA £25.00
FOR LONG LETS ONLY Please ask us for a quote as we are open to negotiation!
£100 per week deposit secures your booking, balance due 6 weeks before your holiday
We can accept payment by cheque or bank transfer in Pounds or Euros
£75.00 per week deposit if your stay is for 3 weeks or more.
All deposits are non refundable.
fancy a 10 week long relaxing break ?? Only £1850.00 for 2 people!!!!!!Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
PLEASE CHECK YOUR DATES ON THE CALENDAR BEFORE SENDING AN ENQUIRY.
IF THE DATE IS COLOURED RED, IT IS ALREADY BOOKED
IF THE DATE IS GREEN, IT IS AVAILABLE
IF YOU REQUIRE A CHECK-OUT PAST 12.00 NOON, THIS WILL BE CHARGED AT AN EXTRA £25.00
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This apartment has received 4 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.