About the home
Perfect for two persons, but we can add extra bed for a third person as well. We can supply also cot and highchair for small kids.
Cooking lovers can take advantage of fully equipped kitchen (a wide range of spices available). Coffee lovers will be happy with 2 free Illy espresso/Cappuccino/person/day. Free tea and free traditional local spirit are also available.
Bathroom is big and bright where you can relax after a long day sightseeing.
- book exchange, free WIFI, TV with plenty of programs, radio
- washing machine + dishwasher
- linens and towels provided (changed every 3 days)
- local guides and maps
- soap and shower gel provided
Sweethome Ljubljana apartment has excellent location so you can cover all the major attractions by foot. Old part of the town with the castle on the hill, Ljubljanica river embankments, the National and Universty library, the National museum, the National gallery, the Triple bridge, the Town hall are just couple of minutes away.
You can pick up a free city map in the apartment. Navigating or finding a street is easy as streets are clearly marked.
It is not difficult to buy food near to Sweethome apartment. Bakery is located 100 m away. Close is also Mercator market on Gregorciceva (3 min) and Maximarket (5 min), which is perhaps the best one-stop-shop experience in the city centre. It has a number of shopping surprises and the best delicatesse in the city centre.
On Rimska street you will find some of the most popular bars, pubs and restaurants in Ljubljana. You can be always the last guest because Sweethome apartment is waiting for you just couple of minutes away.
If you like would privacy and cosy home, come and make your visit special.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Piran, 120km|
|Will consider:||Short breaks|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
Further details indoors:
You can combine the excitement of your journey to Ljubljana with the comforts of home.
- with extra space, privacy, and amenities
- perfect location in the city centre
- excellent equipped kitchen
- flexible and personal approach to our guests
- high speed internet
- very good price for standard you are getting
- easy booking and help with the arrival
- no hidden fees
The Ljubljana/Central Slovenia region
In Ljubljana the remainders of all the five milleniums of its history are preserved, among these is the legacy of the Roman town of Emona and the Old Town with its medieval castle, Reneissance and Baroque facades, ornamented portals and uneven roofs. The mosaic is complemented with the bridges over the Ljubljanica River and the vast Tivoli Park which stretches into the very centre of the city.
The present image of Ljubljana is generated mainly by the Italian Baroque, and partly by two hundred year earlier Secession period, which is reflected in the style of numerous buildings erected immediately after the earthquake in 1895.
In the first half of the 20th century the famous architect Jože Plecnik placed a strong personal stamp on his native city while also taking European standards into consideration.
Ljubljana's climate is oceanic (warm summers and moderately cold winters).
The Ljubljana City area
Sweethome Ljubljana apartment is located in the city centre. That means that you can explore all the top city sights by foot. Excepts the Castle you will reach all of them in maximum 10 minutes walk.
Ljubljana's museums keep a large number of remarkable archaeological finds including, among others, the world's oldest wooden wheel, the Neanderthal flute from Divje Babe and a Stone Age wooden spear point.
Ljubljana’s city centre is not only picturesque but it also offers some good shopping possibilities. After an interesting day of shopping, you can relax in one of the numerous coffee shops scattered all around the city centre.
Top sights are Triple bridge (Tromostovje), Ljubljana castle (Ljubljanski grad), Preseren square, Dragon bridge, National galery, National museum, Town hall, Slovenian Philharmonic Hall, Opera.
In Ljubljana and its surroundings, there are a lot of recreational possibilities in the open air and also numerous destinations ideal for a short trip from Ljubljana. We will help you with the suggestions
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Ljubljana has good position for travelling between Austria, Italy, Central Europe and the Balkans. It's easily accessible due to a well developed network of roads and railways. There are also many flights to the Ljubljana airport.
Arriving by plane:
- Bus trip takes cca 30 min, costs 4,1 eur, tickets are purchased on the bus, bus takes you to the main bus/train station
- Shuttle trip takes cca 30 min, costs 9 eur, tickets are purchased on the bus, shuttle takes you to the main bus/train station
- Taxi costs cca 40 eur - better to ask before, takes cca 25 min
From main bus/train station to Sweethome apartment:
- the easiest way for you is if we can manage to pick you up (usualy we meet in front of McDonald's in train station building)
- you can walk - cca 20 min walk. Walk on your right (having train station behind you) towards Slovenska street. There you turn left and walk through all the centre till Rimska street, there you turn right and find number 25a on your left
- you can go by bus - find the bus stop KOLODVOR (on the same side of the street) and take the bus number 2 (direction Jarše), number 9 (direction Trnovo) or number 27 (direction Rudnik). The journey will take around 5-8 minutes. Leave on DRAMA stop. Pass Drama (Slovene national theater) on your left and turn left on Igriska street. 3min walk will bring you to Rimska street, there you turn right and find number 25a on your left
NOTE: for buses you need Urbana card.
Activities near Ljubljana City
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
02 May 2013
What a nice cozy apt. to stay in. Everything my husband and I could have needed was there. Easy walk to everywhere we wanted to go. Nice and quiet. Matej met us and answered all of our questions and... more
10 Feb 2013
We had an excellent four day stay at Sweethome Ljubljana. Matej and Nadja were very considerate hosts - they provided us with some great local knowlegde and tips that made our time in the city much... more
23 Jan 2013
Wow what a fantastic apartment! My partner and I throughly enjoyed our stay here in this lovely apartment in beautiful Ljubljana!
It was great to chill out in at the end of a day exploring. Very... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|25 Sep 11||1 Oct 11||£ 665||£ 95||-||1 Night|
|1 Oct 11||1 Nov 11||£ 560||£ 80||-||1 Night|
|1 Nov 11||23 Dec 11||£ 490||£ 70||-||1 Night|
|christmas||23 Dec 11||5 Jan 12||£ 665||£ 95||-||5 Nights|
|5 Jan 12||1 Apr 12||£ 490||£ 70||-||1 Night|
|1 Apr 12||1 Jun 12||£ 560||£ 80||-||1 Night|
|1 Jun 12||1 Oct 12||£ 665||£ 95||-||1 Night|
|1 Oct 12||1 Nov 12||£ 560||£ 80||-||1 Night|
|1 Nov 12||23 Dec 12||£ 490||£ 70||-||1 Night|
|23 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 665||£ 95||-||1 Night|
|5 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||£ 490||£ 70||-||1 Night|
|1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 560||£ 80||-||1 Night|
|1 Jun 13||1 Oct 13||£ 665||£ 95||-||1 Night|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 560||£ 80||-||1 Night|
|1 Nov 13||23 Dec 13||£ 560||£ 80||-||1 Night|
|23 Dec 13||5 Jan 14||£ 665||£ 95||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Tourist tax included
- Child under 8 years free of charge
- 3rd person + 15 eur/night
- For staying only 1 night we will charge you additional 20 eur cleaning fee
- Only 1 person in apartment -10% discount
- 2x Illy coffee per person per day, tea, fruit spirit free of chargeBook
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here