from £41 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
This charming apartment (named Napoleon) is located in the centre of Ljubljana, close to Križanke, museums, restaurants and river bank.
Napoleon apartment is in old building, 2nd floor and fully furnished. Couples, solo travellers, friends or families with young children will love it because of its location, parking options and warm charm that greets guests. Windows are overlooking to backyard, which keeps all street noise away & makes apartment real quite oasis in the old town. Apartment has small kitchenette, two single beds which can turn into double bed for couples, lots of storage space, WiFi, and bathroom with shower. For children up to 3 years is also provided baby cot. Possible is to park in backyard (if there is a free space) or at public parking area with reasonable prices.
Apartment is only for non-smokers.
At the main entrance is small bakery and café/restaurant Le Petit, which has great coffee and desserts. Closest attraction is just 50 m away from building is Križanke, outdoor theatre, created by famous Slovenian architect, Jože Ple?nik. Especially in summer, Križanke hosts many concerts. So if you don't feel like going to concert, you can simply enjoy your coffee or glass of wine in Le Petit and listen to the concert. For free. But on the other hand, good sound isolation of apartment will not disturb your sleep.
Very close is also gallery Equrna and City Museum, just to name few.
To Prešern square and Triple Bridge is less than 10 minutes of walk. To river bank is 100m.
Close is also public transport and city bike rental.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
About this location
The Upper Carniola Region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
20 Sep 2014
"Beautiful apartment in perfect location"
We were met by Petra and she gave us some really useful tips about things to do and see. The apartment is in a fantastic location and within easy walking distance of all the Ljubljana sights.The apart… More
22 Jul 2014
"Fantastic apartment in a great location. Everything you need is there"
Our host Petra was lovely, we found the place easily and she met us on site. The apartment is immaculately clean and has everything you could want. The location is great, with Le Petite Cafe just be… More
18 May 2014
"Nice and central apartment with charme"
We had a wonderful time in Apartment Napoleon where you stay at a very central but calm place giving you the opportunity to start your days relaxed in the middle of great Ljubljana.Petra is a great ho… More
12 Jan 2014
"Marvellous pretty, cosy & quiet apartment at best location in Ljubljana"
* The location is just best: you live in the center but away from the very middle center crowd. One could not have a more quiet apartment than that!! =) (You don't hear any noise from outside neither from any neighbours)
* It's just getting out of your door....downstairs and you have everything....pizzeria, café, bakery, concert hall.....everything
* The service was excellent: In the apartment you have everything you need. No need to bring anything....all stuff is provided! =)
* Pretty decorated room to feel at home from first glance onward!
* You have your landlord living next door, so don't need to worry about anything....you can really feel at home there!
* The atmosphere of the whole apartment is just to feel comfortable
* Comfortable beds, where you don't have any back problems!
* Old house, high ceilings, freshly renovated and nicely decorated! =)
* Only thing: If you are in two you have to like each other because it's just one big room to share, where you can only lock yourself into the bathroom to feel alone... ;) --> but if that is no problem for you, it's just the BEST apartment one could wish!
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Mar 2015
Based in Slovenia