Flat near Av. Liberdade
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This nice apartament is a totally renewed Apartament.
A part of the checked list on the provided to guest information, also it is included:
- Two tables for eat(normally closed): Each opened, will fit 5 people joined to eat, chairs are inside the closed table.
- The Bunk-Bed has drawer, that has a mattress, as the 3th bed on this room.
- A Hammock on the terrace, as on the picture.
- Smoke is only allowed on the terrace.
Located at the Center of Lisbon.
On same street you have available 4 little supermarkets opened until 11:00 PM. A bakery and a butchery, and a Pharmacy at the corner.
From here it is possible to visit all city center by foot. Details Bellow:
- 150mts from Avenida Libertade (Principal avenue of Lisbon);
- 200 Mtrs from Metro Station "Avenida"- Blue Line, and 2Kmts from Metro Station "Marques de Pombal" Blue and Yellow line;
- 2Kmts to Eduardo VII Park, where you can catch sightseeing tour buses. You must visit the biggest flag of Portugal, on the top of the park and enjoy a very nice view of the long Libertade avenue till River;
- 450mts from Hard Rock Cafe, and Teaters, Restauradores Square (metro Station, Blue Line);
- Taking "Funicular" Elevador Da Gloria, in Restauradores, arrives to a nice view point of Lisbon, Bairro Alto night life(bars, pop-latin music), good tipical local restaurants;
- 700mtrs from Rossio: Train Station To Sintra beautiful City outside Lisbon, and Metro Station "Green Line";
- "Cais do Sodre" - Green Line metro Station it is also train station, from where is possible to catch one train that allow you to visit the of principals beaches near lisbon and Cascais City. There is also a ferry station that take you to Almada City;
- 1,5Kmts from Comercio Square: On the way you can find tipical commercial shops for suvenires&others, and tipical local restaurants. From the square, there is a beautiful view to River Tejo and principal bridge. From this square it is posible to get a electric to Belem;
- 2 Kmtrs from São Jorge Castel, with wonderful 360º view of Lisbon. Principal Catedral, Alfama (Zone of Principal "Fado" restaurants).
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: From Airport to here it is possible to get Metro S 9 km, Nearest railway: Rossio|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Swing set|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
20 Jun 2013
"OUTSTANDING apartment in an extremely convenient location with kind & very helpful owners!"
If you are looking for a stylish apartment in a very convenient location close to the Metro & within easy walking distance of restaurants, convenience stores / high quailty shops & main attractions, look no further! Despite the central location off one of the main streets in the centre of Lisbon, we had no problems with noise, even though a festival was taking place in the city the evening we arrived. The apartment itself is extremely comfortable, is very secure, & has been newly renovated to a very high standard indeed - I do wonder if the owners are interior designers, or just have a keen interest in this? In any case, the apartment is fully furnished with everything you could possibly want for a comfortable stay, including full sets of crockery, cutlery, wine glasses, dishwasher, washer / dryer, air-con, big flat screen TV with satellite channels & WiFi, towels, sheets & duvets, cleaning products, & full cooking facilities. There is even a sheltered terrace with the most comfortable hammock you can ever imagine - I could have slept in there every night!
Whilst the style & comfort of the apartment was second to none (& I much prefer renting apartments to staying in hotels - for the relaxation factor & the fact that in Lisbon it often works out cheaper than hotels if you are travelling with at least one other), what most impressed me was the kindness of the owners Heidy & Ricardo. Heidy kept in prompt & regular contact with me throughout the booking process, before arrival, & even though we advised her that our flight was delayed by three hours, her & Ricardo surprised us by meeting us in the street opposite the apartment to ensure that we didn't get lost. Heidy & Ricardo are warm & friendly people, who welcomed us with wine & cheese, took time to show us around the apartment, gave us some very useful "locals tips" on places to go & things to see, & kept in contact with us throughout our stay via text message, asking if we were enjoying ourselves & if we needed any further assistance. I can overlook some deficiencies in accomodation if the owner makes a great effort to show warmth & hospitality. In this case, we stayed in an awesome apartment with fantastically helpful hosts. I cannot recommend this place enough. I love Lisbon, love this apartment, & look forward to staying here again very soon! Muito obrigado Heidy & Ricardo!
Many thanks for your extended and great review. It was a pleasure to receive you at this apartament, we already change the door lock its easy to open now! =).
We are happy that you had enjoyed the hammonk, you were lucky about the weather and also because the Saint´t Lisbon big Party.
We have been trying to keep the apartament as a home we would like to live in, and hope our guest feel it as well as possible. We are glad you had enjoyed it in general.
Hope to see you soon again. You will be always welcome at this, your home on vacation at Lisbon.
Still we need to introduce better indications about turistic routes, but we will get it as soon as possible.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Based in Portugal
- 1052 properties
- 264 properties
- 172 properties
- 126 properties
- 82 properties
- Charneca da Caparica
- 71 properties
- 64 properties
- 64 properties
- Torres Vedras
- 28 properties
- 22 properties
- 22 properties
- 18 properties
- Areia Branca
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- Aldeia do Meco
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- A Dos Cunhados
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 7 properties
- 7 properties