Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Apartment number 219 is located in the old city centre, between Bairro Alto and Príncipe Real. At 50 meters, you have "Principe Real Place", ideal square for a drink in the shadow of quiet trees.
It is a 70 square meters apartment recently renovated to include:
- living room (satellite TV, Free Wireless Internet and DVD player) with a double sofa bed and an eating table;
- a kitchen with washing machine, stove and oven, fridge with freezer and everything you will need to have a comfortable stay;
- bathroom with bathtub;
- a bedroom with double bed;
- a terrace with an eating table where you can sit and relax.
* Free Wireless Internet
* The house's entrance has a ramp.
* In wintertime it is heated with electric heaters.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
* Check-in is after 4 PM (You can always come after 11 to leave you luggage and get the keys, but if we have someone else leaving on the same day the apartment won't be ready before 4 PM).
* Check-out is until 11 AM.
Check-in Monday to Friday from 4 PM to 9:30 PM is free of charge, except on Portuguese public holidays.
- additional 30 Euro for check-in from 9:30 PM to 00:00 AM everyday;
- additional 45 Euro for check-in from 00:00 AM to 8:30 AM everyday;
- additional 25 Euro for check-in on Week-ends and on Portuguese public holidays till 9:30 PM.
On working days, you can leave the luggage in our office before 4 PM on the day of your check in and/or after 11 AM on the day of your check-out (fee: €3,00/suitcase).
Check our terms and conditions for the full information.
The Costa de Lisboa/Lisbon region
Lisbon is the capital city and largest city of Portugal with a population of 545,245 within its administrative limits on a land area of 84.8 km2 (33 sq mi). The urban area of Lisbon extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of 3 million on an area of 958 km2 (370 sq mi), making it the 9th most populous urban area in the European Union. About 2,831,000 people live in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area (which represents approximately 27% of the population of the country). Lisbon is the westernmost large city located in Europe, as well as its westernmost capital city and the only one along the Atlantic coast. It lies in the western Iberian Peninsula on the Atlantic Ocean and the Tagus River.
Príncipe Real is an elegant 18C and 19C neighborhood with a pleasant centenarian park having a quiet open air café and the water museum – Museu da água). In the neighborhood, there are several very good restaurants and bars, all kind of commerce, including antique shops, the park of Principe Real and the oldest Botanical Garden of Lisbon and the Botanical Garden (Jardim Botânico) of the University Clássica of Lisbon. You can also go to all the restaurants and bars of Bairro Alto where the sentimental 'fados' are still sung in some restaurants and cafés.
The apartment is a short walking distance from the other picturesque neighbourhoods of Baixa, Chiado, and Alfama, where you can find the historic Castle (S. Jorge). It is also walking distance to the subway (the closest is Baixa-Chiado) and train stations (Cais do Sodré) that can take you to the beautiful beaches around Cascais.