Haven in Lisbon. Balcony with stunning river views
from £87 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £87 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Penthouse / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
1) Haven in Lisbon is a lovely apartment furnished in May 2013 with comfort, luxury, charm and attention to detail in mind, to provide the best vacation possible to you, our guests in Lisbon.
2) We like to think of our Haven in Lisbon as your home away from home. For couples, we provide privacy, intimacy, and the ideal setting for a romantic and stress free vacation in Lisbon.
3) This spacious (1.850 sq.ft.) home, made of love and dreams, features a lovely mix of Portuguese golden age splendor details (18th century) and modern amenities.
4) Our Lisbon luxury vacation rental includes: Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast area), salon with dining area, living area and private balcony, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 hall, garage, rooftop terrace with gym and stunning views over the river Tagus.
5) We suggest you start the day taking a good breakfast on the private balcony, al fresco, and take advantage of the stunning river views and sunrise, this apartment has to offer.
Amenities on the balcony: Breakfast tables and chairs.
6) For your well-being and your eye´s delight, we invite you to climb the stairs to the large rooftop terrace and take advantage of the Gym. Enjoy the special light of Lisbon and the breathtaking views over the river Tagus.
Amenities on the rooftop terrace: Gym.
7) Spend the day exploring fairytale palaces, historical monuments, museums treasures, viewpoints, medieval neighborhoods, contemporary architecture, gardens, churches (including the world´s most expensive chapel) and the Tagus river.
8) Lunch the best fish in the world and taste the legend “pastel de Belém”.
9) Discover the reason why Lisbon is timeless and the river Tagus is the soul of Lisbon!
Lisbon is Europe´s safest and sunniest capital!
Lisbon is simply beautiful!
10) No other European capital is as close to the golden sandy beaches as Lisbon! So, surf the waves of Cascais, lay or sit on the dunes or bars of Caparica and Estoril.
Take a day trip to Ericeira, or Nazaré, or Tróia, for a more exclusive day in the sun.
In Lisbon, life's a beach throughout much of the year.
Amenities to the golden sandy beaches: Umbrellas and beach equipment.
11) You can´t leave Lisbon without take a day trip to Sintra (A World Heritage Site. Enchanting fairytale town), or Évora (A World Heritage Site and the best wine tour), or Óbidos (Portugal´s most romantic medieval village and the wedding present town).
Choose one (or two, or more) of our private tours, including children tours.
Luxury à la carte services can be arranged. The plan is yours !
12) At the end of the day you will make your way home, to your very own short-term rental and fully enjoy a stress free vacation experience.
In the sunny and large Kitchen, decorated with a wonderful crystal chandelier on the ceiling, and a legend painting (Fado) on the wall, equipped with everything you might need to cook at home like a true local, you can prepare your own meals, on your own way.
Amenities on the Kitchen: Refrigerator & freezer. Cooking hob (Smeg). Electric oven & oven gloves. Microwave. Blender. Pots, pans & potholders. Food containers. Cooking utensils. Garlic slice “N” Press & Garlic peeler. Spices. Stainless steel knives. Chopping board set (raw meats, cooked foods, fish, vegetables). Dishwasher & detergent. Dish-washing soap. Hand soap & hand paper. Bin & bin liners (Brabantia).
Breakfast area: Table & chairs. Tablecloth & napkins. Dishes & cutlery. Glassware (Water & Juice). Nespresso machine. Coffee machine (Krups). Toaster. Juice maker.
13) In the charming Salon with river views, decorated with a wonderful crystal chandelier on the ceiling, and golden framing paintings on the walls, you can have dinner with whole family, comfortably seated on luxuriously upholstered armchairs.
In the living area you can relax on the very comfortable sofas, reading a book, watching a movie, or surfing the internet and keep in touch with family and friends.
Amenities on the Salon: Air conditioning (heating and cooling, by water). Wireless internet. Flat screen TV (Panasonic). Cable channels. Blu-ray Disc Player. Movies. Books. Board games. Playing cards. Guidebooks. Electric blinds.
Dining area: Classic table & luxuriously upholstered armchairs. Embroiderie Tablecloth & napkins. Dishes & cutlery. Glassware (Champagne. Wine & Beer). Wine decanter. Champagne & Wine cooler.
14) To sleep quietly, this romantic apartment has 3 Bedrooms outfitted with comfortable beds:
Terreiro do Paço Bedroom: has one King size bed (200cm x 200cm) with upholstered headboard;
Chiado Bedroom: has one King size bed (200cm x 180cm) with upholstered headboard, that can be split into 2 singles, according to your needs;
Belém Bedroom: has one Queen size bed (200cm x 160cm) with upholstered headboard, that can be split into 2 singles, according to your needs;
Amenities on the Bedrooms: Wardrobe (3/4 doors) & wooden hangers. Classic side tables (6 drawers) with hair dryer. Classic dressing table, wall mirror & upholstered chair. Classic full-length mirror. Carpets. Curtains & electric blinds.
15) The 3 Bedrooms are serviced by 3 Bathrooms, which provides ample hot water and good water pressure:
Queluz Bathroom (en-suite Terreiro do Paço bedroom) has hot tub with hand-held shower and glass, beautiful wooden table (150cm) with sink and large mirror (150cm), toilet, bidet;
Sintra Bathroom (2nd hall) has bathtub with hand-held shower and glass, beautiful wooden table (150cm) with sink and large mirror (150cm), toilet, bidet;
Jerónimos Half Bath (1st hall) has beautiful wooden table (150cm) with sink and large mirror (150cm), toilet.
Amenities on the Bathrooms: Heated towels rack. Stool. Hand soap. Cotton swabs & cotton balls. Tissues. Toilet paper. Bin & bin liners (Brabantia).
16) Amenities for your children: Crib & linen. Baby bath. High chair. Toys box. Books. Children tours.
17) Pets: Pets are not allowed under any conditions.
18) Non-Smoking property: Renter agrees not to smoke or allow visitors to smoke inside the Property or in the common areas of the building of which the Property is a part. However, it´s fine to smoke outside on the private balcony, or on the rooftop terrace.
19) Towels and Linen: Plenty of fluffy bath towels & beach towels.
High quality bed linen for a pure sleeping pleasure: Down comforters & Down pillows. Blankets. Sheets. Mattress pads.
Pampering: Bathrobes & slippers.
20) Laundry: Washing machine. Dryer machine (Miele). Steam iron (Rowenta) & ironing board (Brabantia).
21) Safety: Safe (Terreiro do Paço bedroom).
22) Emergency: First-aid kit. Around the clock support for emergencies.
23) Cleaning: Vacuum cleaner. Dust pan & brush. Mop & bucket.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Estoril & Cascais 20 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Lisbon Airport: Tube (Red line), 3 stops 3 km, Nearest railway: Oriente Station: Tube/Subway (Red Line): 3 minute|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||King Beds (2), Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Bicycles available|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
The Estremadura region
Location: Parque das Nações neighborhood
1) Great Location ! Great Location ! Great Location ! Everything you could need is all within walking distance !
2) Haven in Lisbon is a luxury apartment housed on the 15th (top floor) of a new building located in the absolute heart of Parque das Nações neighborhood. The building boasts a fantastic reception area and a garage located below the ground floor, serviced by 2 elevators direct to the apartment. Car parking (garage) is absolutely free!
3) Haven in Lisbon is a 3 minute walk from the fantastic Shopping Center/Mall Vasco da Gama.
4) Haven in Lisbon is a 3 minute walk from the impressive Oriente Station. Tube/Metro: Red Line.
5) Haven in Lisbon is a 5 minute walk from the best river front of Lisbon, where exotic gardens, modern architecture, cable car, restaurants & cafés, marina, and the river Tagus merge in perfect harmony. Totally flat and car free ! Enjoy a unique biking experience !
6) Haven in Lisbon is a 5 minute walk from the Oceanarium: Every year, one million visitors walk through the Oceanarium's exhibits, which rank first as the most visited attraction in Portugal. With eight thousand animals and plants, from 500 different species, and seven million litres of salt water, over the most impressive exhibits you have ever seen.
7) Haven in Lisbon is a 5 minute walk from the Pavilion of Knowledge: It is an interactive science and technology museum. Mainly games-based, its exhibitions and activities allow children to explore a variety of themes in an interactive and fun way. With an average of 800 visitors a day the Pavilion of Knowledge is nowadays one of Portugal's most visited museums.
8) Haven in Lisbon is a 3 minute walk from the Casino: With a third of its total space used for gaming, the Casino also has a large venue for shows, the Oceans Auditorium, as well as bars, three restaurants and entertainment areas, distributed across three floors. Besides being a Casino, it also aims to strongly promote art and culture with national and international productions.
9) Parque das Nações neighborhood is a privileged place in Lisbon. It lies on a strip of land 5 km long by the river Tagus, a third part of which is made up of green spaces. Here architecture and art join nature in a happy marriage offering a very special leisure area unique in Portugal.
10) At the Parque das Nações neighborhood, one can also find an extensive area of bars, restaurants, esplanades and design shops.
11) Parque das Nações is the safest, the quietest and stress free neighborhood of Lisbon.
12) Parque das Nações neighborhood has the best quality of life.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
29 Oct 2014
"Excellent apartment in Lisbon"
Very modern all mod cons lovely welcome by owner. Could not ask for better time. Great views of river and easy access into city via metro and train. Beach 30 mins away though plenty to do if you fancy… More
Thank you so much for your kind words. You are wonderful guests and a lovely family.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in our home and took advantage of our location, as well as our lounge with private balcony (7 meters long) and master bedroom with stunning river views - some things really special about our place compared with others.
Nearby restaurants and easy access to the historical centre are others and we are happy you made use of them.
We at Haven in Lisbon pride ourselves on our 5-star guest service!
We are always ready to go the extra mile for our guests.
We love making people happy!
We will continue to work with great concern for the details, to keep the 5-star quality to you, our guests in Lisbon.
(Family from United Kingdom)
You're booking with
Haven in L.
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:15 Apr 2015
Based in Portugal