Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
IF YOU JUST LOVE THIS APARTMENT, BUT IT'S NOT AVAILABLE, WE´RE SURE YOU WILL LOVE THE OTHER APARTMENT WE HAVE “DUPLEX ALFAMA DOWNTOWN”! https://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/lisbon/1283930
ATTENTION: The house is brand new and we are still waiting for the cable company, so, in the meanwhile there is no TV or WIFI.
OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO PROVIDE YOU A COMFORTABLE AND EXCEPTIONAL CLEAN HOUSE, SO YOU CAN FEEL AT HOME!
You will love this “dolls house” just between Castle/Downtown. You are just 2 minutes away from everything in the most historic part of Lisbon! The apartment is located in the hill of São Jorge Castle wich is the birth place of the beautiful city of Lisbon.
It's a one bedroom apartment with lots of sun. It looks like a special magical place wich is always 5 degrees above the medium temperature in Lisbon! You will love to put the chairs in the terrace and enjoy the sun touching your skin during the winter!
The comfortable living room where you can watch tv or have a meal, mixes with the peculiar kitchen, where you have the kitchen utensils hanged on the water pipes that run outside the wall (very typical) . The bathroom is very clean and luminous equipped with bathtub.
The ceiling of the house is made of wood wich was the main construction material in this part of city in the beginning of XX century.
The apartment offers the following facilities:
- One bedroom (2 Pax)
- One sofa bed in the living room (+ 2 Pax)
- Sheets and towels
- Fully-equipped living and dining room
- Fully-equipped kitchen´
- Coffee machine
- Orange juice squeezer
- Iron and ironing board
- 1 Bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cable TV;
- high speed wifi Internet
You have a free city guide of Lisbon that you can take with you to help you, including a Metro map. We also provide you a Lisbon dossier (that you can consult in the apartment) with important information about Lisbon and tips about good places to visit.
- LISBON CHATEDRAL (1 minute walking)
- CHAPITÔ (1 minute walking)
- BAIXA E RUA AUGUSTA (2 minutes walking)
- CHIADO (5 minutes walking)
- ST. GEORGE´S CASTLE (5 minutes walking)
- PORTAS DO SOL (5 minutes walking)
- CASTELO (5 minutes walking)
- ROSSIO/RESTAURADORES/AVENIDA DA LIBERDADE (5 minutes walking)
- BAIRRO ALTO (10 minutes walking)
- MARQUÊS DE POMBAL (20 minutes walking - where you can find the sightseeing tour buses)
Just next to the house (many tourists come here just to see):
- the famous CHAPITÔ, that is a circus school better known for its restaurant and bar. It has a very inviting courtyard with fantastic city views where you can be served a mix of Portuguese and international cuisine, and a more formal and romantic interior dining area with a spectacular view over the city/river. Downstairs is the bar which opens at night staging alternative theater and live music performances.
-ZAMBEZE RESTAURANT and VIEWPOINT, found at the top of a building that was once a market and is now a parking garage, this rooftop café-restaurant offers one of the best views of Lisbon and the river.
- SUBWAY FROM THE AIRPORT : IS NEXT TO THE APARTMENT!: Terreiro do Paço/Chiado/Rossio Stations: just 5 minute walk from the apartment.
- If you come by TRAIN we pick you at Santa Apolónia Station for FREE!!
- Taxi from the airport its about 15 euros
Check in/out time can be flexible depending on our availability such like leaving your bags before/after checking in/out.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access|
|General||Central heating, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|