"LOVE LISBON-ALFAMA DUPLEX"
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO PROVIDE YOU A COMFORTABLE AND EXCEPTIONAL CLEAN HOUSE, SO YOU CAN FEEL AT HOME!
You will stay at a fully renovated two floors duplex covered by wood. Its an independent apartment with a direct door to the street. Going up the stairs you will find a cozy living room with two windows where you can watch the neighborhood live style, have the morning warm sun or put your laundry out to dry, just like the locals do! You can make any cook in the full equipped kitchen or an offered morning expresso. In this floor you have a spacious bathroom where you can have a wonderful shower with natural light. In the upper floor you have a cozy suite where you can watch the sky laying down in your bed. During the night you don't have to go down to the bathroom, because you have a washroom right there!
The apartment offers the following facilities:
- One bedroom (2 Pax);
- One sofa bed in the living room (+ 2 Pax);
- Sheets and towels;
- Fully-equipped living and dining room;
- Fully-equipped kitchen; ´
- Coffee machine
- Orange juice squeezer
- Iron and ironing board
- 2 Bathrooms;
- LCD TV
- Cable TV (100 channels)
- high speed wifi Internet
You have a free city guide of Lisbon that you can take with you to help you, including a Metro map. We also provide you a Lisbon dossier (that you can consult in the apartment) with important information about Lisbon, Alfama, and tips about good places to visit.
- FADO MUSEUM (1 minute walking)
- BAIXA E RUA AUGUSTA (10 minutes walking)
- CHIADO (15 minutes walking)
- BAIRRO ALTO (15 minutes walking)
- CASTELO (10 minutes walking)
- MARQUÊS DE POMBAL (25 minutes walking - where you can find the sightseeing tour buses)
Alfama is like a small village inside Lisbon. It´s stands as a time capsule to the years before Lisbon was destroyed by the 1755 earthquake. You will see laundry out to dry from balconies, magnificent views from the river, smell fish being grilled and ear Fado sounds in every street. You will love this picturesque Medieval Maze.
- Fado Museum is a surprisingly contemporary space and serves Portuguese cuisine along with live Fado performances at night, while the shop is the place to pick up Fado recordings from the past and present.
- Feira da Ladra, that literally means “Thieves Market”, is the oldest market in Lisbon. It's a flea market where you can find the oddest things. (1 minute walk);
- Church of São Vicente de Fora (1 minute walk) and the Panteão Nacional (5 minutes walk)
- Viewpoints: Portas do Sol, Santa Luzia, Graça and Senhora do Monte
- Castle of São Jorge and Lisbon's Cathedral;
- SUBWAY FROM THE AIRPORT / TRAIN : IS NEXT TO THE APARTMENT!!
- Taxi from the airport its about 15 euros
We can pick u up at the airport (upon availability) for a small fee.
Check in/out time can be flexible depending on our availability such like leaving your bags before/after checking in/out.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Calendar last updated:21 Jan 2014
Based in Portugal
- 1999 properties
- 467 properties
- 214 properties
- 201 properties
- 118 properties
- 118 properties
- Charneca da Caparica
- 84 properties
- 71 properties
- Costa da Caparica
- 45 properties
- 31 properties
- Aldeia do Meco
- 24 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- 20 properties
- Praia das Macas, Apple Beach
- 16 properties
- Quinta do Anjo
- 12 properties
- St Estevao
- 10 properties
- Serra da Arrabida
- 8 properties
- Seixal, Lisbon
- 6 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 6 properties