Heart Bairro Alto-river v
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
HEART" FROM INSIDE
Recently refurbished, this ours, yours, place of emotions was especially idealized for two. Of small typical dimensions characteristic of these historic buildings, has a style and a mood of it´s own - some said kitch, others hippie chic, a friend called it "giant dollhouse", labels are always restritive, and for us, is even a different thing (see profile). And it has to offer you:
- Situated on the 4th floor,
- Air conditioning (heat at the precise desired temperature).
- Main window with river view, and little typical balcony.
- Roof window with sky view over the bed (special romantic and cozy in nights where the stars can be seen or when the rain is falling outside).
- 1 double bedroom in original wood floor, with double bed, sofa, TV.
- 1 lobby/ closet with access to the bathroom
- 1 bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- 1 kitchen with fridge, microwaves, electric stove, washing machine, coffee machine and other kitchen devices.
To wash the clothes, there´s also a washing machine, an iron and an ironboard.
High definition tv set with national and international cable channels, and a pen-drive input (many reading formats).
High-speed wireless internet.
Bed linen and towels provided.
In a privileged location inside this historical neighborhood and area, a few meters from the city´s most cosmopolitans areas, as "Camões Square" or "Chiado", the apartment's street is quiet and closed to traffic, becoming vibrant and lively at night, mainly at some days of the week.
"HEART" FROM OUTSIDE
Discovering the city center and historical downtown area by foot, starting from the appartment and having it as "the base", is absolutely perfect. Besides the most important historical areas and attractions, downstairs and a few meters away you can find also:
- Many restaurants, from all prices and kinds, since the older and traditional Portuguese food one´s, to those where the last gourmet tendencies are presented, home of some of the most criative and well-known chefs in the city.
- Bars, cafes, pubs, with all kinds of music and ambience, since traditional fado houses, to jazz, or the trendiest small clubs in the capital.
- Supermarket, grocery stores, pharmacy, banks, churches, art galleries, book shops, trendy fashion shops, etc., as well as all kinds of transports stops available: metro "Baixa-Chiado" (5min.); bus (3 min.); taxi (3 min.); tram (3min.), like one of the main stops of the famous tram 28, everything in walking distance
AROUND THE "HEART"
If you have time and wish to explore or enjoy other very well-known places some kilometers away from Lisbon, the following train stations are also acessible to you, by foot:
- Cais do Sodré's (10 min.): to the Beach, in 30 min (in some of them you can rent material or have your first surf lessons); Estoril village or Cascais city.
- Rossio (15 min.): to the village of Sintra (UNESCO World Heritage)
"There are places we choose, and others that choose us". If these one have chosen you, or the one you love, please feel free to put your questions now.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:19 Oct 2014
Based in Portugal
- 1996 properties
- 468 properties
- 214 properties
- 201 properties
- 118 properties
- 117 properties
- Charneca da Caparica
- 83 properties
- 71 properties
- Costa da Caparica
- 45 properties
- 31 properties
- Aldeia do Meco
- 24 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- 20 properties
- Praia das Macas, Apple Beach
- 16 properties
- Quinta do Anjo
- 12 properties
- St Estevao
- 10 properties
- Serra da Arrabida
- 8 properties
- Seixal, Lisbon
- 6 properties
- Monte Estoril
- 6 properties