Refreshingly Energetic Attic
from £26 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 4
A PLACE TO HAVE FUN, RELAX AND LOVE LISBON AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
Take the maximum potential of this city at any time with this great placed apartment, whether you want to shop, taste amazing food, have some drinks or take a nice and relaxing walk, you can stay at this warm feeling Attic located in the heart of Lisbon.
With good combination of blue and white coastal deco, suitable for 4 people, with two single and a double bed, bathroom and kitchen fully equiped (pans, cups, plates, towels, etc). A really nice outdoor deck is reached by the window designed to make you feel comfy and inspired on your journey. This nice studio is equiped with sound isolation glass and located on the third floor of the building to make you feel just the way you need.
Directions to get here:
- If you are coming by car:
There is a parking near that is 8 Euros/24 hours: Check the site information at : Estacionamento campo_dos_martires_da_patria.
- If you are arriving at the airport is very easy to get here:
Take the Metro (Red Line) until "São Sebastião" Station, transfer to Blue Line, and get off on "Avenida" metro Station (80 m from the apartment).
As an alternative, you have the AeroBus (City Center Line) and to get here just stop at the station: Avenida Liberdade (check for details on this site "aerobus lisbon").
Located on a very central street with smalls markets opened until 11:00 pm, a bakery, a butcher shop and a Pharmacy Very close to all the main fashion shops, restaurants, pubs to enjoy your trip, and the best avenue to have a nice walk.
Very close to different metro stations:
- Metro Station Avenida - 80 m.
- Metro Station Restauradores - 350 m.
- Metro Station Marques de Pombal - 850 m.
- Metro & Train Station Rossio - 750 m.
Interesting places nearby:
- Eduardo VII Park (2 Km), where you can catch sightseeing tour buses. Also, visit the biggest flag of Portugal, on the top of the park and enjoy a stunning overview of Liberdade avenue and Tejo River
- Around the area you can find Hard Rock Cafe, Theaters, typical commercial shops with souvenirs and different kind of restaurants (local homemade, Chinese, Italian, etc).
- Taking "Funicular" at "Elevador Da Gloria", in Restauradores, it's a nice gazebo of Lisbon, Bairro Alto night life (bars and music), good typical local restaurants;
- Cais do Sodre - (Green Line metro, train and ferry station), from where it's possible visit the principals beaches, and nearby cities.
- 1,5 Km from "Comercio" Square from where you can get an electric to Belem
- 2 Km from São Jorge Castel, with a wonderful 360º view of Lisbon. Principal Cathedral (Sé), Alfama (Zone of Principal "Fado" restaurants).
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO STAY HERE AND HAVE FUN!!!
We will be pleased to help you as much as possible to make your days the best ones in this wonderful City, with a nice weather almost all year long.
Extra Services offered:
- Laundry Service. Available upon request (extra fee).
- If you want to have all you need on your arrival we get it for you (food, drinks, metro/bus tickets, etc). Available upon request (extra fee).
- Cleaning Service during your stay. Available upon request (extra fee).
- Early and late checkout. Available upon request.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, Studio|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The Estremadura region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
10 Jan 2014
"Estudio confortable y céntrico"
El estudio es tal cual aparece en las fotografías,las camas muy cómodas y todo muy nuevo y prácticamente con todo lo necesario,incluido wifi.Se trata de un edificio de tres plantas con un piso en … More
You're booking with
70% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Feb 2015
Based in Portugal