About the home
The luxury self-catering pine lodges are constructed from Scandinavian pine, harvested from environmentally managed forests.
Accommodation consists of 8 purpose-built pine lodges, all built on a single level, designed to make your stay a comfortable and pleasant. All have been constructed to a high standard and individually sleep 2, 4, 6 and 8 people in a variety of double, king-size, super king-size and twin bedded rooms. They all include great spacious living areas and fully equipped kitchens - we try to think of everything you may need, making your holiday at Rural Roosts as ‘stress free’ as possible. Each lodge has its own large decked veranda with outdoor furniture overlooking the lake; perfect for dining alfresco during the warmer months.
There is ample car parking room at each property as well as your private shed for storing things such as fishing equipment, bikes and bbq's.
Weekly holidays start either Friday or Monday.
Short breaks: Weekend (Friday – Monday), Midweek (Monday – Friday).
Well behaved dogs are welcome at Rural Roosts, there is a small charge of £15/dog (please notify at time of booking and see Conditions of Hire for rules).
Cots and high-chairs are available (please request when booking)
Additional z beds (1 per property) are available for an additional charge of £30 with bedding, £20 without bedding (please request when booking)
Upon arrival to every property, guests are greeted with a welcome basket and a scrumptious homemade cake!
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 5|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Private fishing lake / river|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
Tawny Lodge has 2 steps leading up to the entrance door (we do have a portable ramp available for anyone who struggles with steps). Inside you will find a spacious entrance hall ideal for storing coats, boots etc. The main living area (open plan) has a well equipped kitchen and dining table and chairs and spacious lounge with comfortable settees. French doors open from the lounge to a covered decked area overlooking the lake, ideal for outdoor dining and relaxation. Leading from the entrance hall there is a super king-size bedroom and a twin bedded room. There is room for a cot and / or z-bed if required. The bathroom has a power shower over the bath, a sink and a toilet. There is also a washing machine and ironing facilities situated in the boiler room within the lodge.
Tawny Lodge has wooden flooring throughout.
Further details outdoors:
Rural Roosts presents high quality, luxury pine lodges surrounding a fishing lake, ideal all year round accommodation in a fantastic location, great for action packed short breaks or relaxing holidays with friends and family.
There are 8 pine lodges, sleeping 2, 4, 6 or 8 (plus cots), as well as a beautiful cottage (sleeps 5). All properties are furnished to a very high standard, we strive to provide everything you need to make Rural Roosts a home from home experience.
Rural Roosts is part of Manor Farm, located in the quiet village of Stainfield, about 8 miles east of the city of Lincoln. Rural Roosts is nestled in the middle of a 300 acre, beautiful grassland farm grazed by sheep, lambs, a couple of donkeys and Rosie the pony! The farm also features wild flower meadows, wetlands and wildlife in abundance (a bird watchers paradise!).
The area is superb for walking and cycling whatever your level of fitness. You can enjoy the fine countryside and fabulous views, there are farm walks from your door, with a view point to Lincoln Catherdral, plus many longer walks / rides around the quiet country roads in the surrounding area.
The location is ideal for touring and exploring with many attractions and places of interest in close proximity. Just a ten minute journey will bring you to the city of Lincoln with its magnificent Cathedral, Castle and a great shopping / dining experience, a further 30 minutes will take you to the coast where some excellent walking can be had and days on the beach can be spent with the family.
Manor Farm Holiday Lodges, Stainfield, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 5JJ
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
1. The property is hired strictly on the basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only by the hirer. The hirer must ensure that the property is fully vacated by 10am on the last day of the booking failing which the hirer will be liable for any costs or damages incurred for late vacation of the property.
2. No contract shall exist until a signed booking form and deposit per week of £100.00 has been received by us. Reservations will be held for up to seven days pending receipt of a booking form, and payment of the deposit.
3. Payment is only accepted by sterling cheque (made payable to Rural Roosts), credit card or bank credit to our bank account - bank details will be supplied upon request.
4. The full balance of the total amount is payable not later than four weeks before arrival date and if not paid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or claim payment in full under paragraph 4.
5. In the event of a cancellation the hirer must advise us immediately, whereupon we will, without prejudice to our rights to the balance in full, use our best endeavours to re-hire. If re-hiring is possible the deposit less our administrative cost, will be returned. To avoid cancellation losses, we advise hirers to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
6. Hirings unless otherwise agreed, are on a weekly basis and commence from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. (Unless otherwise agreed beforehand)
7. The number of people allowed to occupy the property is limited to the number of beds provided. The amount of people due to stay in the lodge must be stated on the booking form.
8. The hirer is expected to leave the lodge in the same good condition as on arrival and will be responsible for the cost of replacing any loss, damage or breakages. The hirer is also liable for the cost of any damage to the property or loss or damage to any of the contents.
9. We reserve the right at all times to enter the property, inspect and carry out necessary repairs. We are entitled to refuse to hand over to you, or repossess the accommodation if we reasonably believe that damage is likely to be caused / has been caused - this circumstance will be treated as a cancellation by you, the hirer.
10. The hirer must ensure that only reasonable amounts of electricity, gas and water are consumed.
11. The hirer must not carry out any hazardous or other activity in or around the property of which any policy of insurance affected by us may become void or voidable or as a result of which the rate of premium on any such policy could be increased.
12. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age. Group bookings of single sex parties must notify us prior to booking, we reserve the right to refuse a booking (Safety deposits may be required).
PLEASE NOTE : The lodges have a NO SMOKING policy
Next 3 points apply only to hirers bringing dogs (this must be approved and paid for at time of booking).
13. When outside at Rural Roosts or on the Manor Farm premises, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
14. Dogs must not be allowed on furniture / beds - the hirer will be responsible for any damage or cost due to necessary additional cleaning caused by unsociable dog behaviour.
15. Dogs must not be left in the lodges unattended at any time.
The Heart of England / Peak District / Lincolnshire region
Fantasic historic houses / castles and museums
Many great family days out in the surrounding area
The Lincoln area
City of Lincoln (Cathedral / Castle / Theatre / Museums / Shops / Restaurants)
Antique hunters paradise
Walking in the Lincolnshire Wolds / Viking Way
Farm parks / Falconry centre
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Humberside (45 minute car journey)
East Midlands (90 minute car journey)
Doncaster Robin Hood (90 minute car journey)
Nearest tran station:
Lincoln Central (20 minute car journey)
Newark Northgate (40 minute car journey)
Local Taxi companies:
kaliz cabs: 01526 399561 / 07947 128415
discount cabs: 01522 800800
From the south - Take the A46 northern ring road around Lincoln. At the last roundabout turn left onto the A158 towards Skegness. When coming out of the village of Langworth take the first turning right towards Newball, Stainfield and Bardney. In Stainfield take the turning up the lane 2nd on the right past the red telephone box (on your right) - small green Rural Roosts sign (shown on the zoomed-in map to the right).
From the north - From the M180 junction 4 take the A15 south towards Lincoln. At the roundabout for the A46 ring road turn left and follow the instructions as above.
Activities near Lincoln
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
13 Nov 2012
Have stayed at Rural Roost about 6 times now, each time we have had great holiday.
Everything you could ever need in the lodge,very clean and peaceful.
Enjoyed the fishing everytime, had great weather at our last visit.
Looking forward to our stay at Christmas we have booked for a full week,bringing children & Sister with her kids, cant wait.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|3 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 500||-||-||3 Nights|
|1 Oct 12||26 Oct 12||£ 395||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 12||5 Nov 12||£ 460||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Nov 12||21 Dec 12||£ 310||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 12||28 Dec 12||£ 540||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Dec 12||4 Jan 13||£ 595||-||-||3 Nights|
|4 Jan 13||15 Feb 13||£ 310||£ 75||£ 75||3 Nights|
|15 Feb 13||25 Feb 13||£ 390||£ 92||£ 92||3 Nights|
|25 Feb 13||29 Mar 13||£ 340||£ 79||£ 79||3 Nights|
|29 Mar 13||15 Apr 13||£ 500||£ 120||£ 120||3 Nights|
|15 Apr 13||24 May 13||£ 460||£ 110||£ 110||3 Nights|
|24 May 13||3 Jun 13||£ 570||£ 134||£ 134||3 Nights|
|3 Jun 13||22 Jul 13||£ 500||£ 117||£ 117||3 Nights|
|22 Jul 13||2 Sep 13||£ 650||£ 149||£ 149||3 Nights|
|2 Sep 13||30 Sep 13||£ 500||£ 120||£ 120||3 Nights|
|30 Sep 13||18 Oct 13||£ 395||£ 94||£ 94||3 Nights|
|18 Oct 13||28 Oct 13||£ 460||£ 110||£ 110||3 Nights|
|28 Oct 13||20 Dec 13||£ 310||£ 72||£ 72||3 Nights|
|20 Dec 13||27 Dec 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Dec 13||3 Jan 14||£ 650||£ 149||£ 149||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Dogs charged at £15 / dog
Payments via cheque / credit, debit cards / bacsEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Please contact us via email or phone for availability
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This cottage has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Lapwing Lodge in Lincoln, England
Kingfisher Lodge in Lincoln, England
Barn Owl Cottage in Lincoln, England
Holiday homes in England (20,925)