Sun Ray Residence
from £58 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Townhouse | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Sun Ray Residence is a three storey 17th century town house, close to the village square, and tastefully renovated in 2008.
The ground floor is open plan with modern English style fully equipped kitchen at the rear with the remainder of the floor taking up a dining area for six and a nicely furnished lounge area all ergonomically and comfortably laid out.
The original period style wooden stairs lead to the first and second floors.
The first floor accommodates 2 bedrooms (twin and bunk beds) and a shower/toilet room.
The top floor has a large double bedroom and bathroom with spa bath and shower.
All windows are wooden framed with double glazing.
Terms of Booking
1. Holiday Prices – the price quoted is for the house and are guaranteed for the agreed period on receipt of the deposit (35% unless by prior arrangement of your total invoice value). This deposit is non-refundable. We advise you to insure your holiday, as soon as you confirm your booking. The balance of your invoice is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival. Should you book a vacant period which is shorter than 8 weeks to arrival then the amount shall be paid in full on booking.
2. Arrival/Departure – Saturday arrival should be 16:00hrs and departure no later than 10:00hrs, unless by prior arrangement.
3. Breakage Deposit – A breakage deposit of 200.00 Euro will be paid when balance of payment is made. This will be returned to you 1 week after your departure date less any damages or excessive cleaning charges.
4. Sleeping Capacity – Under no circumstances must the number of occupants using the apartment exceed a maximum of 7, unless by prior arrangement. This would be at an additional cost. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the property of any party in excess of the maximum, or agreed number of persons.
5. Living Area – Your booking is accepted on the condition that you understand that the living area should be supervised at all times when children are within and therefore you have responsibility for that.
6. Care of the house – Please respect the property, contents and all amenities provided. You are responsible for leaving it in good clean condition. The proprietor will clean the property for a fee of 35 Euros on your departure if required If there is any abuse or damage to the property or any of the amenities, we reserve the right to ask you to leave, without compensation.
7. The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
8. No animals or smoking inside the premises is permitted.
9. Noise Pollution – Should be kept to a minimum after dark.
10. Baggage – Including personal effects is at all times and in all circumstances at the hirer's risk. There is electronic security box with a digital lock on the ground floor.
11. Cancellation by you – As stated in point 1, the deposit is non-refundable, but should the holiday be canceled less than 8 weeks prior to arrival, the following cancellation charges will apply: Within 37-56 days of arrival 40%
Within 15-28 days of arrival 55%
Within 1-14 days of arrival 75%
Thanking you for booking with us and we look forward to welcoming you.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Narbonne Plage, Lakes 15 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Carcassonne 20 km, Nearest railway: Limoux 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Languedoc-Roussillon region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
6 May 2014
"A little bit of Paradise"
My wife and I stayed in this apartment in July 2013 whilst on a visit to Europe from South Africa. We had a lovely week there. The apartment is tastefully decorated and furnished and extremely comfort… More
26 Apr 2014
"Excellent value, perfect location, home away from home"
This is the third time that my family and I have stayed here, the latest being in August 2013. We have always found the place exceptionally clean and comfortable, perfectly located in a beautiful area… More
You're booking with
63% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 Feb 2015
Based in France