Villa del Lago
from £1751 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £1751 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 7 bedrooms / sleeps 14
Villa Del Lago is a stunning property, located on the shore of Lake Como. It is surrounded by the most beautiful, extensive park, close to the village of Limonta.
The property has an elegant swimming pool and sunbathing area, overlooked by centuries old trees. The house provides accommodation for 14 people, with ample living and dining areas and spacious bedrooms. The outdoor areas also provide great space for relaxing and enjoying the amazing sunsets.
The friendly, unobtrusive owner has his own residence on the far side of the park and a driveway with its own independent parking area and garden. They are very happy to help arrange tours, wine tasting, restaurant bookings etc. They can also provide luxury services in the house, such as catering, cookery lessons and spa treatments.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 7 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms of which 9 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Single beds (6)|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Villa Del Lago is a stunning property based over 2 floors with accommodation for 14 people. The villa is beautifully furnished and has all the modern facilities you require.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Main living area with direct access to the lakeside outside area
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Laundry area with washing machine and dryer
- 2 toilets
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Twin Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms (5 with showers and 2 with bath tubs)
- 2 of the bathrooms with showers are ensuite with 2 of the double bedrooms
- Daily maid service included (change of towels and linen available)
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- Total number of bathrooms: 10 (8+2 toilets)
- Private parking area for up to 5 cars
- Private garden of 4,930 sqmt
- Swimming pool (6 x 12m) that can be heated
- Internet access wireless (bring your own laptop)
- Heating if required
- CD player and stereo system
- Satellite tv
- Washing machine and dryer
- Tours, wine tasting, restaurant suggestions and bookings etc can all be organised by the owners (please enquire)
- Massages and treatments in the villa or at the local spa can be arranged
- Cookery lessons can be arranged (please enquire)
- Meals can be organised by a private chef in your villa (please enquire)
- Private car, boat or sea plane rentals available (please enquire)
- Outdoor pursuits available close to the villa including quad biking, dancing, tennis, golf, hiking
- Luggage delivery available if required
|Further details outdoors|
- Outside patio with tables overlooking the Lake
- Beautifully maintained private garden (approx 500 sqm)
- Barbeque area
- Swimming pool
The Lombardy region
Villa Del Lago is just 90 minutes from Malpensa International Airport and is well connected to cities such as Milan and Bergamo. The Lake's vicinity to Milan has for centuries made it a popular refuge from city life, with many Milanese families constructing summer houses on her shores, a number of whose gardens and interiors can now be visited.
Milan itself opens up an array of possibilities - visit Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper, the Duomo or stroll down the famous shopping street of Via Montenapoleone.
You also have the possibility to explore some of Northern Italy's other lakes, such as Lake Maggiore in Piedmont to the West or even a day trip into Switzerland, to Lugano that offers another quite different experience. For the cultural enthusiasts, the historical city of Turin in Piedmont is well within reach, as are Venice and Verona heading eastwards.
- On the shores of Lake Como
- Nearest Village: Limonta – 1 km
- Nearest Restaurant: a typical Italian Style Trattoria just outside the gate of the villa
- Nearest Public Means of Transport: Boat and Bus (both 5 minutes on foot)
- Nearest Shops: Bellagio – 6 km
- Milan: 75 km
- Como: 30 km
- Lecco: 20 km
- Verona: 170 km
- Lugano: 65 km
- Malpensa Airport: 90 km
- Linate Airport: 70 km
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 60 km
The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded over by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up her steep sides. In this part of Italy, you can find anything from the simplest rural dwellings to the palatial villas of the 18th century.
A walk around one of these central lake villages, up a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince you to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for a home-made ice cream.
Whether you want to explore the lake by foot, car or boat, we suggest that you enjoy it leisurely. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply from the comfort of your splendid private villa.
Villa Del Lago is located on the shore of Lake Como surrounded by the most beautiful extensive park, close to the village of Limonta. This village was originally a Roman settlement and the church of Chiesa di S Ambrogio e Bernardo is worth a visit.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 2 Years listed
Calendar last updated:21 Apr 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted