Villa Apartment PARADIS
Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
With amazing views villa appartment Paradis is the perfect location for those who expect just a little more than a place to lay there head! Finished to the highest of standards so your every comfort is guaranteed
Set on a hillside overlooking the bay of St Tropez "Paradis" is suitable for all types of holidays altho due to location a car is recommended
Smoking is not permitted in the interior of th property however, ashtrays are provided for your pleasure outdoors.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||1 km|
|Will consider||House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: NICE 70 km, Nearest railway: SAINT RAPHAEL 15 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
The French villaghe of Les Issambres occupies a privileged location in the South of France; situated between Ste Maxime and St Aygulf, near the Gulf of St Tropez, at the foot of the small forest of Petites Maures, at the Col du Bougnon.
Les Issambres has a pastoral landscape of vineyards, hills with pine tree forests, olive groves, traditional Provencal villages.
There are numerous beaches and rocky inlets along Les Issambres' coastline with several marinas accommodating in excess of 500 yachts and boats. Les Issambres is a fabulous location from which to explore the French Riviera, as it is conveniently located just 10km from Frejus/St Raphael and 30km from St Tropez.
How to get to Les Issambres, Cote d'Azur:
There are low cost flights from the UK to Nice (1 hour away), and to Marseille (1 hour 45 minutes away).
Out & about in Les Issambres, Cote d'Azur:
Les Issambres is close to many other places of interest on the Cote d'Azur and French Riviera.
• Frejus. 10km. Seaside resort, ancient military port and Roman city, with a rich and impressive historical and architectural heritage. Some stunning scattered Roman remains can still be seen including one of the largest amphitheatres from Gallic times and a Roman theatre still in use for summer events.
• Ste Maxime. 15km. Fashionable and elegant seaside resort with old cobblestone streets, designer boutiques, excellent restaurants, colourful port and a choice of beautiful sandy beaches. Boats across the bay to St Tropez.
• St Raphael. 15km. Family seaside resort and major sailing centre backed by the rugged Massif de l'Esterel. The resort also boasts 5 golf courses and a casino and is ideal for deep-sea diving and coastal walks. Boat trips to the Iles d'Hyeres.
• Port Grimaud. 20km. Charming Venetian-style and traffic-free village with pretty waterways and numerous moorings for sophisticated yachts.
Les Issambres is close to a host of outdoor activities and attractions.
• Aqualand, Frejus. 7km. Waterpark. Fantastic waterpark with a great number of water rides for the whole family, including the largest wave pool in Europe and the huge Twin-Twister water slide. Not for the faint hearted!
• Golf de Ste Maxime, Ste Maxime. 13km. Golf course. 18 holes Par 72 - 6130m. Facing the gulf of St Tropez in undulating countryside and with several greens overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, Ste Maxime golf course is a spectacular and technical course.
• Parc Zoologique, Frejus. 15km. Animal park. Enjoy a walk or drive through this 20 hectare park where you will discover over 130 animal species from all 5 continents, ranging from the smallest, the Cotton Top Tamarin to the biggest, the Asian Elephant.
• Azur Park, Gassin. 25km. Theme park. Over 28 exciting rides for the young and not so young, a tropical mini golf taking you on a trip in the land of dinosaurs!
• St Tropez. 30km. Authentic fishing village but also trendy and glamorous seaside resort and favourite holiday spot for the rich and famous. Fantastic night life, exquisite restaurants, chic boutiques, delightful old quarters, glorious beaches including the famous 5km-long Plage de Pampelonne.
• Gassin. 30km. Beautiful hilltop village with a maze of winding streets and ancient houses, overlooking vineyards, woods and the gulf of St Tropez.
• Ramatuelle. 30km. Idyllic hilltop village with popular street markets. Also famous for its jazz and theatre festivals held in July and August.
• Cannes. 50km. Beachside resort with its large promenade, chic boutiques, restaurants, bars, shops and festivals including the famous Cannes film festival in May each year. A walk along the Croisette, harbour and sandy beaches is a must.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Based in France
- St Tropez
- 429 properties
- Ste Maxime
- 234 properties
- Saint Raphael
- 116 properties
- Les Issambres
- 67 properties
- 54 properties
- 49 properties
- Plan de la Tour
- 48 properties
- 45 properties
- Cap Esterel
- 38 properties
- Saint Aygulf
- 34 properties
- Cavalaire Sur Mer
- 33 properties
- La Garde Freinet
- 24 properties
- 20 properties
- St Jean de Cannes
- 15 properties
- Les Arcs sur Argens
- 15 properties
- 12 properties
- St Endreol Golf Resort
- 8 properties
- Le Rayol Canadel
- 7 properties
- Les Adrets-de-l'Esterel
- 6 properties
- Les Adrets de l'Estérel
- 6 properties