from £572 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Penthouse | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 15
Edinburgh Penthouse Accommodation is proud to offer The Penthouse, a huge self-catering apartment with a big 'wow' factor, catering for large groups of up 15 people to stay together and enjoy a memorable and comfortable stay in Edinburgh.
Sleeping up to 15 people in comfort, across 4-bedrooms with 3-ensuit toilet / shower rooms and an additional communal bathroom, The Penthouse also offers a magnificent, bright and sunny open social space with large leather sofas. The floor-to-ceiling windows offer majestic views across Edinburgh, to Edinburgh castle and The Royal Yacht Britannia, where all guests can relax, enjoy a glass of wine and enjoy the views.
If the social element is central to your stay, it's worth adding that The Penthouse has a large open-plan kitchen equipped with all the modern appliances you may need and looks onto a magnificent solid-oak table which can sit a full house to enjoy your banquette!
|Size||Sleeps up to 15, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Portobello 6.4 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Edinburgh Aiport 16 km, Nearest railway: Edinburgh Waverly Station 4.8 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (15), Dining seats for 15, Lounge seats for 15|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
|Further details outdoors|
The Penthouse offers two terraced balconies with great views across Edinburgh, Edinburgh Castle and The Royal Yacht Britannia.
Spanish-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
Welcome pack provided on arrival.
About this location
The Edinburgh region
10 Reasons to visit Edinburgh:
1. Vibrancy - a modern and dynamic city, bustling with life and enterprising tourism.
2. Culture - a World Heritage sight, with stunning architecture and wonderful galleries, museums, theatres and arts venues.
3. People - the people are warm, helpful and friendly with a strong tradition of service and professionalism.
4. Attractions - a compact city centre, ideal for exploring on foot with many venues within easy walking distance.
5. Festivals - the festival capital of Europe, with a dazzling programme of events throughout the year.
6. Restaurants - more restaurants per head of popoulation than any other city in the UK, catering for all tastes.
7. Access - the airport is only 8 miles (12km) from the city centre, with an increasing number of direct air routes between Europe and North America, and high-speed rail links to all major cities in Britain.
8. Nightlife - Edinburgh has a vibrant nightlife of bars and clubs, as well as traditional pubs.
9. Hen & Stag Parties - the UK's favourite hen and stag party destination.
10. Golf courses - Scotland is the home of golf, with over 500 courses, all easily accessible from Edinburgh.
Leith offers a great range of Italian, Indian and Chinese restaurants but it’s distinction lies in its port town and maritime roots and wonderful seafood restaurants. Just take a short 5min car/bus trip and you’ll find a wonderful selection of local seafood produce on offer in the picturesque canal setting of ‘The Shore” . If you’re looking for something a little bit more adventurous or a little bit more sophisticated you’ll not only find Edinburgh’s most renown award winning restaurants but you’ll also find the most respected fine dining restaurants in Scotland! Try the Michelin Star rated restaurants like Restaurant Martin Wishart, The Plummed Horse, The Kitchin and newcomer, 21212 not to mention a great many other reputable fine dining establishments of lesser fame in the area.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
60% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- Visit site