No 17 Naunton Terrace
from £143 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Why stay in a small, impersonal hotel room just like all those others when you can enjoy the delights of this comfortable, well appointed town house property just minutes from the heart of Regency Cheltenham. There’s a range of modern facilities at your fingertips including a fully equipped kitchen and you’ll enjoy all that extra personal space you just don’t get in a hotel room in which to dine, recline in front of the modern digital TV or perhaps relax with a book on the ample suite. Upstairs the master bedroom to the rear has a comfortable double bed and fitted wardrobe, whilst the second front bedroom has a 4 foot bed. This makes an ideal single, or small double bedroom. The lovely bathroom offers all the features you would expect in a modern property including bath and shower and heated towel rail for those chilly mornings. The property offers wireless internet access, off road parking, courtyard garden, central heating and double glazing.
No 17 is located on a quiet no-through road in the popular area of Leckhampton just 100 yards from the Bath Road. It's a 10 minute walk to both Montpellier and Cheltenham town centre. The Bath Road offers excellent local facilities including supermarkets, specialist shops, banks, pubs and restaurants. There is easy access to the M5 and other main routes as well as the train and coach stations.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Birmingham 84 km, Nearest railway: Cheltenham Spa 2.3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Cotswolds region
Cheltenham is the great base for exploring the Costwolds
No 17 is located on a quiet no through road in the popular area of Leckhampton just 100 yards from the Bath Road. It's a 10 minute walk to both Montpellier and Cheltenham town centre. The Bath Road offers excellent local facilities including supermarkets, specialist shops, banks, pubs and restaurants. There is easy access to the M5 and other main routes as well as the train and coach stations.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
30 Nov 2014
"Fabulous little house"
I stayed here with my sister and teenage son as we were looking at the university (very handy indeed 5 mins away). Lovely little house with everything you need although a few more hand towels would ha… More
Thank you for your review I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay.
4 Nov 2014
"Vraiment très bien"
Bon contact pour la réservation téléphonique et bon accueil à l'eagle tower. Appartement très propre,cosy et très bien équipé - plan de Cheltenham et Gloucester, CD et DVD. Quartier calme… More
Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes heureux que vous avez apprécié votre séjour et espérons vous accueillir à nouveau quelque temps plus tôt.
30 Aug 2014
"Good place to stay.Shame about the check out time and cleaner!"
We arrived very late on Friday evening and had no problems collecting the keys from Eagle Towers. The house was clean and tidy and no real criticism just helpful feedback. My advice to the owners woul… More
Thank you for your feedback and I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at 17 Naunton Terrace. In response to your comments:
1) We did have a freestanding lamp downstairs but it got broken. I've not replaced this item as I've had no other comments along these lines. However, I will certainly take a look at this.
2) I agree - all this information was in the drawers in the TV cabinet but I checked and as you say it is no longer there. Sorry – I'll get this replaced.
3) Clothes rail is in the cupboard. I did check and it is still there – so not sure what happened but sorry you had an issue with this.
4) Yes I agree about the toilet roll – information on the where to find the slip matt is in the arrival pack document under Bathroom.
5) I'm really sorry to read your comments about the check out time and our house keeper. We do confirm the time of departure of 1000hrs before you book, on your confirmation and confirmation email, on the front of your arrivals pack and in the arrival pack. We do also request that if you want to vary these you contact us and, when we can, we'll let clients check in early or have a late departure. However, this is very difficult to do without notice, as we cannot plan when we can start on the changeover, or advise clients arriving of a later check-in time (We also often get client bookings for arrival on the same day, especially through laterooms). We never know what state the house is going to be left in and, while most guests are brilliant, we do occasionally get clients who will leave the property in a very poor condition, and therefore need plenty of time to make sure the house is ready for the next clients. As you booked through laterooms, you'll know that we get the top score of 6 out of 6 for cleanliness of accommodation. I know our housekeeper works very hard to ensure the house is always spotless for new guests.
6) The feedback form is in the arrival pack and pen can be found in the drawers in the TV cabinet.
Thank you for you feedback and good wishes. Since we started letting the house back in 2007 we've been delighted by the positive feedback received from clients via our feedback forms and various reviews on websites. We are always keen to get feedback, so thank you for taking the time to give us such a detailed review.
24 May 2014
"Affordable in a good location"
Having resided in Cheltenham for 10 years and left to reside abroad, my 2 daughters and I stayed here in order to meet up with friends in the area. A few of the main reasons we chose this accommodati… More
1 Jul 2013
"Great alternative to B&B..."
We stayed with our three year old son on a recent visit to family. The house is simply furnished, which is great if you've a toddler as you don't have to worry accidents and breakages. The l… More
6 May 2013
"No attention to detail, decor disappointing and dirty!"
Collecting the keys from eagle towers is well an experience, an isolated reception with a security guard smoking outside! On first impression the house appears nicely decorated and spacious. Nice gard… More
Wow – what a terrible review – I'm so sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. As you'll be aware from your paperwork, we started to let No 17 Naunton Terrace back in 2007 and are still very keen to ensure that clients have a comfortable stay. Our main source of bookings are repeat clients or the Laterooms website. Laterooms runs its own verified Guest Rating, as of today (17 May 2013) there are 15 current reviews, and 100% would recommended this accommodation to a friend and 100% would stay again. We also receive 6 out of 6 in all 5 relevant categories, Customer Service, Cleanliness of Accommodation, Quailty of Room, Value for Money and Family Friendly. I know you also spoke to us on the Saturday, and again at 0700hrs on Bank Holiday Monday but at no point did we receive any feedback that you were unhappy with the property, so the negative review was a total surprise. The house is popular, so we have a regular maintenance programme to ensure that standards are maintained, and are also very thorough with cleaning the house on change over day. I can only apologise that these standards did not meet your expectations.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
70% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Feb 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site