Roch Derrien 1275
About the home
Trebeurden on the Cote de Granit Rose has been a popular resort since the 1930's. Today it is still popular with its sweeping sandy bay and large marina. The coastline beyond the village towards Perros Guirec is a series of headlands and sandy beaches making this a lovely holiday location. The property is a well restored cottage just off the village centre, yet close to the beach, port and shops, an ideal holiday location.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Beach 500m|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (1)|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
Further details indoors:
Entrance into living area with dining furniture and comfortable seating, TV. Small kitchen with hob, microwave, fridge. Washing machine. Bathroom off lounge with bath, shower over, hand basin, WC. Steep narrow stairs to double bedroom. Very smart garden with terrace and outdoor furniture and sun loungers, open to owners garden who lives next door. . Bed linen hire on rq: 18€/bed. Towel Hire 6€/person
The Brittany / Cotes-D'Armor region
This is a very neat and tidy property in the groungs of the owners own house. It is is an excellent position within walking distance of both the village and the beach, so a really relaxing place to spend a holiday.
10 Things or more to do in……Cote du Granit Rose
• Spectacular Pink Granit Coastline – Coastal paths with huge granite rocks precariously balanced, heathland, gorse, heather
• Festivals - Perros Guirec flower and cultural festival. Music Festival more than 20 outstanding concerts in July and August at Tregier
• Gardens of Kerdalo 25 acres Terrasses, pavillons, grottoes, ponds and interesting botanical collection. Situated on the banks of the Jaudy estuary opposite Treguier.
• Volleyball competitions Trestraou's famous beach competition in mid August
• Aquarium – marine aquarium at Tregastel at unique site composed of pink granite caves
• Sailing Centre- Station Voile in Perros Guirec - dinghies, catamarans, windsurfing, cruising, or sports sailing. They offer a range of disciplines and supervised activities with qualified instructors.
• Island Bird Sanctuary¬ - Les Sept-Iles – seven craggy islands originally set aside in 1912 to protect puffins. France's largest sea bird reserve. Ferry trips can be taken from Perros Guirec. Booking at toruist office or harbour station recommended.
• Wax Museum – Perros Guirec Life-like reproductions of great historical moments including the French Revolution.
• Markets – Plestin Sunday, Tregastel Monday, Treburden Tuesday, Locquirec Wednesday, Lannion Thursday, Perros Guirec Friday,
• Telecommuncations Museum – in Pleumeur-Bodou should not be missed - attracts children as well as adults. Lots of interactive activities.
• Planetarium at Pleumeur-Bodou
• Gardens and Swimming pools – Armoripark (between Lannion and Guingamp), floral wildlife park with water slides, mini golf. Forum de Tregastel indoor pool, fountains, geysers, slides
• Golf - Golf de St-Samson at Plomeur-Bodou 18 hole par 71 course. 9 hole par 34 course at Begard (Golfe de Begard) between Guingamp and Lannion.
The Lannion area
This is another beautiful resort, but it is not all you can see on the Granite Rose Coast. At low tide you can walk to the Ile Milliau which has almost 50 acres of moorland, rocks, cliffs, ancient megaliths and fine sand. Further out to sea is Molene a rock topped by a large sand dune, which can be visited by boat.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Lannion
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 2|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|26 Mar 12||21 May 12||£ 449||-||-||1 Week|
|21 May 12||25 Jun 12||£ 498||-||-||1 Week|
|25 Jun 12||9 Jul 12||£ 532||-||-||1 Week|
|9 Jul 12||20 Aug 12||£ 598||-||-||1 Week|
|20 Aug 12||3 Sep 12||£ 532||-||-||1 Week|
|3 Sep 12||24 Sep 12||£ 498||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Sep 12||9 Oct 12||£ 449||-||-||1 Week|
|9 Oct 12||17 Dec 12||£ 449||-||-||1 Week|
|17 Dec 12||20 May 13||£ 431||-||-||1 Week|
|20 May 13||24 Jun 13||£ 478||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Jun 13||8 Jul 13||£ 511||-||-||1 Week|
|8 Jul 13||19 Aug 13||£ 574||-||-||1 Week|
|19 Aug 13||2 Sep 13||£ 511||-||-||1 Week|
|2 Sep 13||23 Sep 13||£ 478||-||-||1 Week|
|23 Sep 13||16 Dec 13||£ 431||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
Brittany Travel (property manager)
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This cottage has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Chaumiere 1034 in Fouesnant, France
Keryon Vihan 1 1036 in Fouesnant, France
Pommiers 1045 in Foret-Fouesnant, France
Chataignier 1046 in Benodet, France