Chalet de Jardin @ Weltevreden
from £58 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
A freestanding garden cottage, on the historical Weltevreden Manor House grounds. Beautiful mountain views with private court yard and barbeque area. The cottage is fully equipped for four people, we supply everything except food. It is conveniently situated near a popular beach and on all main routes to tourist attractions.
Weltevreden is situated on the slopes of the Muizenberg Mountains in Lakeside, Cape Town. It is on all the major routes on the Peninsula and amongst others:
• 18km from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and the Cape Town central.
• 30km from Cape Point Reserve, “Where the two oceans meet”.
• 2km from the popular surfer's corner and Muizenberg main beach.
• 800m from Metro Rail station.
• 5 minutes' walk from Restaurant and Coffee shop and Supply Stores.
• Scenic beach walk between Muizenberg and the Historic Harbour Village of Kalk Bay.
• Numerous marked mountain walks.
• On the route of both well-known events, Cape Argus cycle tour and Two Oceans Marathon.
• 6km from the start of the renowned Cape Epic Mountain Bike Challenge in the Tokai Forest.
• 3km from the well-known Constantia Wine Route.
Our garden cottage is 65sqm in size and comprises of:
• Open plan kitchen dining and lounge area.
• Master bedroom with double bed and air conditioner.
• Second bedroom with 2 single beds.
• Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet.
• Private courtyard with BBQ facility and patio furniture.
• Kitchen well equipped with gas hop, microwave, fridge, washing machine/dryer and Nespresso machine.
• HD LCD TV and surround sound system.
• Safe off the street parking.
Wireless internet included.
Access to spa pool and bar in the Manor House by appointment
Airport transfer can be arranged at a fee of R 300 one way.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Western Cape region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.