Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This two bedroom Lakeside Village apartment is the perfect place to stay for a family or a couple on a getaway in the sunshine. Adults will love the tennis courts, golf courses, and pool bar, and kids will love the Quinta do Lago children’s activities and the swimming pool!
The apartment features a large lounge with a television, DVD player, and fireplace as well as a dining area with space for 6 people. The large fully equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, and dishwasher makes eating in easy and fun. Because this apartment is located on the corner of the building, its floor plan is much more spacious than other similar apartments within Lakeside Village. The apartment features a large wrap-around balcony which provides excellent views of the lake and the swimming pool. Located on the ground floor, it is very accessible and is designed for maximum natural night giving it a very bright and airy feeling.
The apartment is also suitable for visiting in the cooler winter months, as there is a working fireplace that will keep you toasty and warm and you will be able to golf on the nearby Quinta do Lago courses all year round. Guests of the apartment will receive discounts at the Quinta do Lago golf courses.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors||
- An extra fold-out bed can be included in the price when requested in advance.
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout the apartment.
- The reception room has a beautiful and elegant design with two large leather sofas, floor cushions, and a designer reclining “Corbosier” leather chair.
- Round glass dining table with seating for 6 chairs.
|Further details outdoors||
- Apartment is surrounded by communal landscaped gardens, tennis courts and swimming pool, and is also within a short walking distance to the lake.
- Guests receive discount to Quinta do Lago resort golf course
- Apartment includes corner patio area with furniture for outdoor dining.
- Linen and towels provided (except beach towels)
- Maximum occupancy is 2 persons per bedroom unless previously arranged
- A damage deposit is required at balance payment – refunded after departure from the property
- Cots and high chairs, extra beds, extra maid service and food packs can be arranged – prices on request
- Check in 16.00 and check out 10.00 unless previously agreed
- Maid service daily except weekends and public holidays. Daily maid service does not include the cleaning of barbeques or washing up.
- Linen and towels changed twice a week during Premium and High periods and once a week during Mid and Low.
- Discounted rates for golf
- Emergency contact details for Management Company
- No pets allowed inside the property.
- No smoking.
The Algarve region
The Algarve has become a magnet for many holiday visitors. Huge numbers of visitors become bewitched by the area's charm and beauty. The Algarvean temperament adds much to the relaxed social atmosphere of the region. The local people are generally courteous and their natural hospitality and acceptance of foreign tourists lead to a cosmopolitan cultural ethos within the Portuguese society. Much to the relief of European visitors, many Portuguese people have an excellent command of English, particularly those working in the tourist industry. However, they appreciate it if visitors make an effort to converse in Portuguese. Surrounding area: Albufeira is often overlooked by tourists and Old Albufeira is actually a very pretty town. Its Moorish influence is easy to see in Minaret-inspired chimney pots and whitewashed buildings. It claims to have the largest sandy beach in the whole of the Algarve and the waters are particularly clean and unpolluted. The Portuguese love their fish and in Albufeira all fish is caught locally. We especially recommend the restaurants in this fishing town. Almancil offers a very varied picture. This town has become an important centre for providing support services to feed the needs of two nearby stylish well established holiday and rental developments: Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo.
Lakeside Village Quinta do Lago
The town has many shops, banks, post office etc. and some of the finest restaurants in the Algarve are located within the area. Faro, the capital of the Algarve, was a sleepy provincial town twenty years ago but now has all the facilities of a modern European town with an attractive shopping area. The gateway to the Algarve can be deceptive from the outskirts. However the centre radiates from the old walled town with its delightful square and orange trees, church, museum and several excellent restaurants. Loule is situated 18 km (11m) north east of Faro. The weekly Saturday morning market is famous amongst the locals and holidaymakers. The market has an excellent selection of fruit and vegetables, along with fresh fish every day. You will often see artisans working brass, copper or clay in and about the streets of Loule - craft is still very active in this area. Olaho is very like a north African town beacuse the houses and the church are built in the shape of white cubes, sometimes two or three storeys high. Olaho's style owes very little to the influence of Moorish culture and is the result of modern trading links between its merchants and those of the North African coasts. Similar buildings can be found in Tunisia and Libya. The most attractive area of the city is the old part, although surrounded by more recent buildings. Fishing is still popular in Olaho but nothing like as important as in the past. We highly recommend a visit to all the above places during your stay in the Algarve!