Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 8
* The apartment is located within easy walking distance of 2 local villages with many bars & shops, yet within a short driving distance of several interesting towns & white villages,where typical Spanish street markets offer bargains to take home as presents & souvenirs. Nearby Torre Del Mar also has many entertainment facilities such as AquaPark, Golf, & Go-Karting . Or why not join the Spanish as they 'promenade' along the esplanade watching the fishing boats drifting on the sea or enjoy Tapas at one of the many Tapas bars.
* The property offers a large modern Living room with sliding doors leading out to the Courtyard & Pool., The Courtyard is furnished with barbeque, table & chairs for alfresco meals & loungers to relax on & top up your tan.
* There are 2 large bedrooms, the first with a Kingsize bed & a sofa for a quiet spot to escape when needed, which will also convert to sleep one adult. Off this room is an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom, which has it's own access to the house bathroom, has a double & bunk bed, so could be used as a family room. In the Living room there is a sofa which can convert to sleep 2 adults.
The villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||TORRE DEL MAR 18 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: MALAGA 62 km, Nearest railway: MALAGA 47 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Video player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
* The main bedroom has a King size bed & an additional sofa which can convert to sleep one person.
* The second bedroom has a double & bunk beds.
* The living room has a sofa-bed which sleeps 2, a 3 seater sofa & whicker chair, dining table & chairs, SKY TV & Spanish Television, Video recorder.
* House bathroom has 2 doors so will make 2nd en-suite if desired
* Washing facilities are available at a small additional cost.
* Floor standing fans/heater are available should they be needed but due to good insulation are not generally needed.
* Use of phone & fax can be arranged
* Baby-sitting service can be arranged
|Further details outdoors|
** THE POOL IS A PRIVATE POOL THAT IS SHARED BETWEEN THE RENTAL APARTMENT & OCCASSIONAL USE BY THE OWNERS WHO HAVE AN APARTMENT ABOVE.
* Pool side loungers & parasols .
* Patio Table & Chairs
* Outside shower cubicle
A Welcome Pack of Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk, Bread, Butter/Marg & Marmalade are provided on arrival, ideal if arriving too late for shopping and enables you to have supper/breakfast.
Towels for use around the pool & at the beach are available upon request..
Hairdryers are supplied in both bathroom.
* A SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 100€ IS PAYABLE ON COLLECTION OF THE KEYS & WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF DEPARTURE ON SATISFACTORY INSPECTION OF THE APARTMEN.
The Andalucia region
Andalucia has been a favourite destination for sun-seeking travellers for decades with an average of over 320 days of sun a year, your luck will need to be fairly bad to have stayed here and not have seen the sun. Andalucía is an ideal region for walking, riding and mountain biking, with a mild climate, and extensive natural parks. 17% of the land in Andalucía has been declared Nature Parks.
Vinuela & Puente Don Manuel offer many bars & restuarants within walking distance for taking a glass of wine or beer along with light Tapas or a full meal at reasonable prices. ATM, Health Centre & Pharmacy can be found in Vinuela also. For those that are happy to drive there are many local villages or towns which also offer more bars & entertainment along with activities such as Golfing, Go-Karting, Theme Parks & Zoos. In Malaga there are many old buildings to admire as well as the Picasso Museum to visit. The bus fare from Torre Del Mar to Malaga is less 4€ RETURN! Just slightly further a field is Granada with the spectacular Alhambra Palace or the Sierra Nevadas for skiing.
The week before Easter all villages & towns have their Semana Santa parades which are not to be missed, whether you are religious or not! Between April & September many of the local villages have their own Fiestas where free paella can often be sampled!
Lake Viñuela is a man-made reservoir that not only provides much-needed water for the surrounding area but has also created a picturesque landscape within an already glorious rural location. Picnic areas have been set out around the lake making this the ideal place for a family outing complete with barbecue facilities strategically facing south, giving you the best views across the placid waters. They are only occasionally disturbed by small boats, which add a fitting splash of colour to the surroundings. Pine trees add to the sense of tranquillity and give you a feeling of being at one with nature, while they provide the perfect habitat for many different species of birds. The abundance of flora and fauna transforms this spot into a changing tapestry, depending on the season. All of this is set against the majestic backdrop of the nearby mountains, the highest of which is La Maroma 2060mtrs high! There are many paths up La Maroma catering for all abilities of walkers, and for those who would rather take the car then ride up through the neighbouring village of Alcaucin and on into the National Park. Here again you will find strategically placed picnic & barbecue areas and several spots to stop and admire the view & take photos to remind you of your wonderful holiday.
There is just so much to do if you wish to & something to suit all needs.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
9 Oct 2011
"relaxing holiday in excellent accomodation and lovely location"
We stopped in the apartment for 5 days at the end of September. The accomodation is excellent spacious with all the comforts of home, lots of nice little touches you just don't get in package holiday self-catering.
The owners were very friendly and approachable, if we needed anything we just had to ask but at the same time they kept out of the way so it was still nice and private whilst relaxing by the pool.
You do really need to hire a car to get the most out of your stay, the surrounding views of the mountains and lake Vineula it's self are stunning. The beach at Torre Del Mar is nice too and only about 15 mins drive away.
We liked the location because we could do as much or as little as we wanted and there is happy hour at the local bar 6-7 most days lol !!!!
We will definately stay again.
5 Jun 2011
"Enjoyable, warm & friendly welcome would recommend highly"
There is everything in the accomodation that you would require and if you need anything the owners are more than obliging to make your stay as comfortable as possible.There is a local bus to take you … More
31 May 2011
"Will definitely come again."
Plenty of places to see but you do need a car. The views around are spectacular and the owners very friendly and helpful.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in Spain
- Torre del Mar
- 466 properties
- 171 properties
- Velez Malaga
- 143 properties
- Lake Vinuela
- 103 properties
- 78 properties
- 64 properties
- Caleta de Velez
- 58 properties
- 33 properties
- Canillas de Aceituno
- 29 properties
- 29 properties
- Alhama de Granada
- 26 properties
- 26 properties
- 23 properties
- Almayate Bajo
- 17 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Marines, Los, Periana
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties