Le Boulier 1 bedroom Lux Apt
About the home
These luxury apartments are privately owned, individually furnished and equipped to the highest standards. Please note that all our apartments are non-smoking.
The ski accommodation consists of :
3 x 1 Bedroom Apartment (sleeps 2-4) : The ski accommodation consists of :-
- spacious main living area
- fully equipped kitchen
- lounge with pull out sofa bed
- dining area
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 bathroom with shower. wash hand basin
- separate wc and balcony.
For floor plans please see our La Source website.
We also have a 4 x 2 bedroom (4-6 people) and 2 x 3 Bedroom (6-8 people) Luxury Apartment in the same building. Please either contact us or see our website for more details.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 300m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (2), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
The apartment has TV with some English channels, and IPOD docking station. There will also be a few books available so if you wish to borrow or swop please do.
All the apartments have a kettle, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, oven/microwave, fridge/freezer.
An information pack on the local area and piste maps will be available in the apartments.
The apartments are conveniently located close to slopes, lift system and close to shops, small super market, tourist office, ski hire, ski shops, creche catering for children from 12 months old, ski lifts, restaurants and bars.
Further details outdoors:
Le Boulier is situated in the mountain village of Les Coches with stunning views from the balconies of the Tarentaise Valley and Mont Blanc. Le Boulier is an apartment building built in the traditional Savoyard style.
Le Boulier is just below the Les Coches pistes and only 30m from the piste to Montchavin. The apartments are in a tranquil setting only a 5 minute walk from the village centre.
Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
Bed linen and towels : provided if required.
Cleaning : provided if required
We offer a high quality service with email and phone contact giving advice on travel, ski lessons, discounted lift passes and discounted equipment hire.
1. Deposit : A deposit of £150 plus completed booking form in respect of each application is required at the time of booking. The person signing the booking form shall be deemed to accept the conditions on behalf of himself and other persons named on the form. The deposit is accepted as the first instalment of the fare, after confirmation of the booking by La Source (the company) and is only refunded if the booking is not accepted by the company.
2. Balance : Payment must be made in full 8 weeks prior to departure. In the case of bookings made within 8 weeks of departure, full payment is due at the time of booking. If the company has not received the balance by the specified dates it reserves the right to cancel the booking without refund of the deposit.
3. Prices : Holiday prices set out on the price list may be subject to surcharge if exchange rates alter significantly.
4. Cancellation : Cancellations must be made in writing and will be effective from the date the company receives the cancellation. The following cancellation charges will apply :-
6 weeks and less notice 20% of invoice total
4 weeks and less notice 50% of invoice total
2 weeks and less notice 100% of invoice total
5. The Company
a) It is unlikely the company will have to make any change to your holiday arrangements or itineraries. However, we must reserve the right to do so if necessary.
b) No liability is accepted for injury, damage, loss, accident, inconvenience, delay, consequential loss, loss of amenity, loss of expense which may be occasioned through acts or defaults of any persons engaged in carrying out the arrangements of the holiday, or otherwise in connection therewith, save such a loss as caused by the negligence or the breach of contract of the company or it¡¦s employees.
c) The company cannot be held responsible for weather conditions such as avalanches, mud slips, lack of snow etc, which may affect clients skiing. However, in case of resort closed due to lack of snow, the company will offer transport to one of the nearby resorts if open, or range of other facilities. Cost of transport and activities to be borne by client.
6. Brochure/Internet : Information in the company brochure is correct at the date of printing to the best of the company¡¦s knowledge and belief.
8. Prices : All our prices are based on a self-catered option for 1 week Saturday to Saturday.
9. We will require a security deposit upon arrival. This will be £200. Your cheque will not be cashed unless there is damage and/or you have not left the apartment in a reasonably clean condition. We will inform you within one week of departure if there are any charges, we will only charge if absolutely necessary. Please note that if the deposit does not fully cover the damage you will still be liable to cover the full costs.
10. Some cleaning is included in the price of the accommodation. However, we would ask that you please leave the kitchen, fridge, bathroom and toilet clean. If the apartment is unreasonably dirty then £50 will be deducted from your refundable deposit.
11. Special Requests : If you have any special requests please indicate these on the booking form and we will try to ensure these are complied with.
12. Complaints : In the event of any dissatisfaction with the accommodation or service provided by the company, the matter must be reported immediately to the manager and we will endeavour to rectify the problem whilst you are still in residence.
13. The conditions are subject to English Law and the English Courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
The Rhone / French Alps / Savoie region
WINTER SKI AND SUMMER HOLIDAYS
We are situated in the mountain village of Les Coches that is linked to the massive ski area of Paradiski (La Plagne/Les Arcs). Les Coches and Montchavin are two mountain villages, 1 km apart, sharing their own ski area that is directly linked to the vast ski area of La Plagne.
Les Coches is a village of traditional style buildings with a combination of old world character and contemporary comfort, catering well for children.
Summer Fun : walking, biking, white water sports, paragliding, adventure parks, relaxing, swimming in local lake etc.
The La Plagne / Les Coches area
Heart of the Paradiski Area (La Plagne/Les Arcs) 420kms
The ski area of Montchavin-Les Coches, La Plagne has something for everybody.
For beginners there are two areas specifically designed for you in Montchavin-Les Coches with nursery slopes separated from, but next to, one of the tree lined runs, which leads back to the chalet. A network of snow cannons on the lower slopes ensures that you will normally be able to ski back home.
The wide blues and reds of the Paradiski area are perfect for intermediates and the blacks on the Bellecôte Glacier and Aiguille Rouge are testing enough for any advanced skier or boarder. The famous off-piste route down the North Face of the Bellecôte Peak is well worth experiencing - you will need a qualified guide to show the way, we can vouch for the fact that it is awsome.
This is a great area for boarders, beginners and experts alike. There are some fantastic cruisy blues to get you started, a great off-piste playground, half pipe, board parks and boarder cross.
The size of the Paradiski area (one of the largest ski areas in the world) means there are plenty of day trips visiting other linked ski stations such as Les Arcs, Villaroger, Montalbert and Champagny. If 420km isn’t enough for you we are also only a 50 minutes drive from both Val d’Isere/Tignes and the 3 Vallees.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Train - There are several options; Eurostar day and overnight services and TGV service. Eurostar +44(0)8705 186186 (www.eurostar.com), Rail Europe +44 (0)8705 848848 (www.raileurope.co.uk), SNCF + 33(0)8 36 35 35 35 (www.sncf.com).
Ferry - www.speedferries.com, www.norfolkline.com
Skiers on a budget can book the new ski service from Eurolines : www.eurolines,co.uk
Flights : good prices via Easyjet, British Airways (always worth a check), Ryanair, Flybe.
Transfers - if you would like us to help arrange a transfer please call us before you book your flight. Normally transfer times are as follows from Geneva (2 ½ hours), Lyon (2.15 hours), Grenoble (2 /12 hours), Chambery (1 ½ hours).
Activities near La Plagne
Ski resort location
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
13 Mar 2013
We have been coming to these apartments for 7 years with children and grandparents and more latterly teenagers. Excellent apartments with everything you need for a great holiday. Apartments are well equipped and have plenty of storage space ( unlike some we have been to) Ski in and out to bottom of apartments or just a short walk to the bubbles for beginners. On the top edge of Les Coches, so nice and quiet but only a five minute walk down to the village, which has lovely shops and restaurants. Very friendly, family orientated resort. Great skiing with plenty of lifts out of resort and great runs back home through the trees.
We come here every year and love it.
23 Feb 2013
We had a great week skiing staying at Le Boulier Bellentre. The apartment is located on the outskirts of Les Coche, a cute village a short walk or bubble away.
We were able to ski to the front door of the apartment after a long day and access in the morning to La Plagne and Les Arc couldn't be better (the Paradaski pass is worth the extra for full access to Les Arc and La Plane).
The apartment was just what we wanted. With only the two of us we had plenty of room and the kitchen had everything needed to cook breakfast and dinner with a dishwasher to save time!
The apartment is clean and well looked after with a powerful shower and bath. The apartment block also has a boot room with warmers which was great as we had a cold week of weather.
Wifi is also available. I would thoroughly recommend to couples or families. This isn't the location if you are looking for an active night life however. Would stay again without a doubt.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|21 Dec 13||28 Dec 13||£ 783||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 1015||-||-||1 Week|
|4 Jan 14||11 Jan 14||£ 442||-||-||1 Week|
|11 Jan 14||18 Jan 14||£ 442||-||-||1 Week|
|18 Jan 14||25 Jan 14||£ 442||-||-||1 Week|
|25 Jan 14||1 Feb 14||£ 442||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Feb 14||8 Feb 14||£ 514||-||-||1 Week|
|8 Feb 14||15 Feb 14||£ 675||-||-||1 Week|
|15 Feb 14||22 Feb 14||£ 988||-||-||1 Week|
|22 Feb 14||1 Mar 14||£ 675||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Mar 14||8 Mar 14||£ 675||-||-||1 Week|
|8 Mar 14||15 Mar 14||£ 675||-||-||1 Week|
|15 Mar 14||22 Mar 14||£ 438||-||-||1 Week|
|22 Mar 14||29 Mar 14||£ 438||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Mar 14||5 Apr 14||£ 438||-||-||1 Week|
|5 Apr 14||12 Apr 14||£ 494||-||-||1 Week|
|12 Apr 14||19 Apr 14||£ 422||-||-||1 Week|
|19 Apr 14||26 Apr 14||£ 411||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
SEASON 2013/14 :
5% off selected ski passes for the whole season PLUS
Ski hire delivered and collected for free via Rental Republic
- Linen and towels if required
- A welcome pack of local information etc so you can settle in straight away
- Transport to/from airports, train stations and in resort
- ski hire (can be arranged at a discount)
- lessons (can be booked in advance)
- lift passes (can be arranged at a discount)Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This apartment has received 2 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Chalet Mathilde - catered in La Plagne, France
Arpalles, 2 x 3 bed Luxury Apt in La Plagne, France
Le Boulier 4 x 2 bed Lux Apt in La Plagne, France
Holiday homes in France (11,415)