Aprmt. Casa Caroline Alicante
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
• “Casa Caroline in El Pinet La Marina, paradise and luxury by the sea” This spacious and cosy two bedroom Apartment is situated close to the beaches of El Pinet and La Marina and within walking distance of the Spanish Village of La Marina. The Apartment is in a tranquil area which is surrounded by a Nature Reserve and a variety of flora and fauna.
• The apartment is extremely family friendly; perfect for couples but is also suitable for children of all ages and for people with restricted mobility. It comes fully furnished; Casa Caroline is a quite cosy two bedroom Apartment providing you with that perfect home from home feeling. Casa Caroline benefits from its own communal pool, with a shallow end which is perfect for children of ages and the parking space is also included.
• The Beautiful Village of La Marina has an excellent range of Spanish or English Restaurant, Bars, Shop for DIY, Supermarket, Chemist, Butchers and many more interesting places. The Apartment has easy access by car or bus to the larger towns such as: Guardamar del Segura, Torrevieja, Santa Pola, Alicante, Elche and even a Tram from Alicante to Benidorm and beyond!
• Your views from the Front Patio are quite stunning, with the Sea and Salt Lagoons to the North East, El Pinet combines the spirit of the Mediterranean with the Spanish tradition of relaxation. With three exceptional Blue Flag Beaches and the Santa Pola Nature Reserve, El Pinet is a very beautiful, tranquil and Peaceful location for either a family, recreational or golfing vacation.
• Set in its own tranquil surroundings, Guests are able to enjoy spectacular sunrise and sunset views, leisurely walks along the golden sandy beaches of El Pinet and La Marina. Casa Diane is the perfect location for either a family or golfing holiday, bird watching, or to just explore the many delights of the Valencian Region.
• PS: Our Guests and their small family Pets are most welcome to stay at Casa Caroline.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||El Pinet and La Marina Beaches 800 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante 22 km, Nearest railway: Alicante 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Boat available, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Private tennis court, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
You will feel at home in this cosy and charming 2 bedroom Apartment.The accommodation benefits from its own private Balcony and rear Patio. The view from the Apartment is quite stunning, affording spectacular views of the sea, Salt lagoons and surrounding country side.
•Each bedroom and the lounge/diner have hot and cold air conditioned units, for individual comfort:
•English & Spanish Digital TV, Radio, DVD & CD player are also provided.
•The bathroom has a shower over the bath and a bidet.
• There is a modern fully fitted kitchen with additional kitchen utensils such as a coffee maker and slow cooker.
• So just pack your suitcase)
•There are clothes airier for hanging your washing on at rear of the Apartment. An ironing board is also provided.
The view from your Apartment is unimpeded, and at nights your view is transformed by the beautifully illuminated town of Santa Pola and and the Island of Tarbarca.
|Further details outdoors|
Your private balcony! Offers a quite and tranquil place to relax, has a dining table and chairs. The view from the balcony offers an unimpeded view of the sea and salt lagoons both day and and at nights.
There are at present three communal swimming pool on the resort, there nearest just 50 meter from the Apartment.
Your private rear terrace is furnished with sun lounges, table/chairs and a BBQ unit.
A cool box together with ice packs is provided for your Personal use on the beach or on a picnic.
Additional Towels for the beach and pools are also provided.
• Rental Rates include laundry and cleaning for every booking over two weeks.
• We can accept payments by Pay Pal, cheque or bank transfer in GBP or Euros.
• We will also accept cash payments but only in GBP or Euro.
• Refundable £60.00 security deposit is required with final balance of payment in cash on arrival in Euros:
• Our property weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
• Special terms are available for long term rentals: Please ask for further details.
• Special Golfers deal available:
• Golf experience for 4 players, 3 night's breakfast included plus 4 Green fees. (£245.00 per person)
• A grocery pack if required can be provided but only on request.
The Valenciana region
The region is awash with natural beauty, including its golden Mediterranean coast, mountains and rolling citrus groves, and with two notable salt lakes that shape the ecosystem: Santa Pola - adjacent to El Pinet, is a nature reserve full of migratory birds and flamingos; and the Mar Menor salt lake, near Murcia, is the largest in Europe. With its fertile lowlands, wealth of vegetable produce and abundant citrus groves, the region is often referred to as the “Market Garden of Europe” and the “Gastronomic Centre of Spain”.
The Costa Blanca enjoys one of the best climates in Europe. November through February is the mildest period, and the spring and summer seasons are long: warming speedily in March, peaking during August-September, and cooling down during October and November. As a by-product of its environment, the southern Costas have been described by the World Health Organization as one of the healthiest environments in which to live, or visit, in Europe.
The coast’s beauty is outstanding, boasting unspoilt beaches protected by pine forest parkland and subtropical citrus groves. Many of the numerous white sandy beaches, such as La Marina, have been awarded the EEC Blue Flag for cleanliness and safety, as have the Alicante and Santa Pola marinas. Bustling fishing villages, spectacular haciendas, numerous marinas and an excellent selection of championship golf courses dot the coastal landscape.
As well as the natural splendour, historical and cultural excursions, the area offers a significant range of activities to suit every appetite, such as: horse riding, golf on numerous championship courses, bowls, freshwater, coastal and sea fishing, scuba diving, water parks, other theme parks, go-karting, sailing, nature reserves, and shopping in any of the many colourful markets and bustling municipal centres. All of this is within a 30 minute drive of El Pinet, and other memorable day trips can be enjoyed slightly further afield, at great cities such as Murcia and Benidorm on the coast, and the numerous rustic towns and villages inland.
El Pinet beach sits at the foot of ‘Residencial El Pinet’ – within a short walk. The beach is reached by passing the southern edge of the Santa Pola Nature Reserve and provides magnificent sea views beyond the salt lagoons. Most amenities are provided in the nearby traditional Spanish village of La Marina, which has a selection of bars, shops and restaurants, pharmacy, news agents and banks. The village also has a tourist information office, health centre, post room, internet café, cycle hire shop, and travel agents where daily sightseeing trips can be booked.
Just beyond La Marina village is ‘La Marina Urbanization’, which is a 5-minute drive from Residencial El Pinet. La Marina Urbanization provides additional amenities and holds markets on Thursdays and Sundays. There is a market every day somewhere in the area, offering an experience and potential bargains - such as the Santa Pola market which, for example, offers quality leather shoes at a fraction of the sterling price.
Just a few kilometres off the Costa Blanca mainland, near Santa Pola, lays the small and tranquil island of Tabarca. The island is little more than a mile long, 300 metres wide and car free. It is a protected marine reserve, declared a Zone of Special Protection for Birds by the European Union, with varied marine wildlife. The tiny island has become a popular day-trip destination, with its quiet fishing village offering an old fort, numerous fresh seafood restaurants, a rocky beach with clear turquoise water, several coves and tidal pools ideal for bathing. There are many excursions to the island from Alicante, Santa Pola and Torrevieja.
Elche, also known as the ‘City of Palms’, is approximately 14km from El Pinet. Strolling through its narrow streets you will discover a wealth of culture, impressive ancient architecture and a fascinating historical centre. Such is the town’s historic significance, UNESCO inscribed the town as custodian of two World Heritage sites: ‘Misteri d’Elx’ - the annual mystery play of Elche; and ‘Palmeral d'Elx’ - a landscape of groves and date palms with elaborate irrigation systems dating from when the Muslim city of Elche was erected, towards the end of the tenth century AC.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Norman & Lynda Harris (Property Manager OCGR International Limited)
- 4 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Sep 2014
Based in Spain
Credit cards accepted
- +34(0)672503 392
- Skype name
- Visit site
- Torrevieja Town
- 338 properties
- 234 properties
- Gran Alacant
- 217 properties
- Santa Pola
- 197 properties
- Cabo Roig
- 190 properties
- Guardamar del Segura
- 166 properties
- 62 properties
- Ciudad Quesada
- 39 properties
- Los Montesinos
- 35 properties
- 33 properties
- La Mata, Torrevieja
- 28 properties
- San Miguel
- 27 properties
- Salinas, Santa Pola
- 20 properties
- 18 properties
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Marina Del Pinet, La
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties