Charming apartment with pool
from £44 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Lovely two-roomed apartment in the very pituresque village of La Flotte situated on old fishing harbour, with shared heated swimming pool private gardens and safe parking.
Easy walk to the sandy beach or town centre of La Flotte en Re and its medieval market. Ideal for families seeking relaxation.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||500 meters|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: LA ROCHELLE 10 km, Nearest railway: LA ROCHELLE 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
This apartment has its own terrace with table, chairs and parasol
English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
Heated Swimming pool only available April 1st & October 15th
About this location
The Poitou-Charentes region
Old stones, lighthouses, zoo, gardens…. A large number of sites are open to you to tell you the story of Charente-Maritime, marked by the sea, history, voyage, adventure, and a touch of the exotic …
- Fort Boyard, veritable stone vessel right in the middle of the straits, halfway between the Ile d'Aix and the Ile d'Oléron.
- La Rochelle Aquarium to dream, understand and learn about the sea in one of the largest aquariums in Europe.
- Le Zoo de la Palmyre, (Palmyre zoo): with 1600 animals, it is the largest zoo park of France and one of the most interesting in Europe, where you can meet animals from all over the world.
- Le chantier de l'Hermione (Hermione shipyard) in Rochefort: the frigate that Lafayette boarded in 1780 and rebuilt today using traditional naval construction techniques, and identical in every way.
- Le Phare des Baleines (Lighthouse of the Whales) on the Ile de Ré gives you an exceptional view over the Conche des Baleines (Whale Cove) from the height of its 257 steps.
- The Chassiron lighthouse sur on the Ile d'Oléron rewards you for climbing its 227 steps with a view of the East Coast of the island and Boyard Fort in the distance,
- Les Jardins du Monde (Gardens of the World) in Royan, where you can experience a life-size adventure in the middle of a tropical greenhouse of orchids, the Labyrinthe des Brumes and a Japanese garden
- Le Paléosite in Saint Césaire, interactive prehistory centre, offering an amazing voyage in search of the Neanderthals, with Pierrette, a young Neanderthal girl discovered in 1979 on this very site,
- La Halle aux Vivres in Brouage, a superb recently restored building, the largest of the citadel
- Les Tours de La Rochelle, (La Rochelle Towers), guards of the entrance to the old port since the 14th century and witnesses to an eventful past.
- The Domaine du Chaillaud and the Parc Botanique Deau (Deau Botanical Gardens) in Saint-Andre-de-Lidon.
Welcome to a unique world of perfumes and colours!
La Flotte en Re
Ile de Ré is a captivating island set off the west coast of France next to the city of La Rochelle. Ile de Ré is a chic location with a background of picturesque harbours, restaurants and long white sandy beaches. Cycle paths cover the island and the narrow streets of the 10 villages make foot or bicycle the best way to get around. The island is 35km long and 5km wide and is joined to the mainland by a spectacular 3km bridge which touches down in La Rochelle with its impressive ports and old town.
La Flotte is a very picturesque village situated around an old fishing harbour. There are many cafes and restaurants on the harbour and in the tiny streets of the old town you will find a medieval market open every day of the year.
La Flotte is steeped in history and is said to have more full time residents than any other village on the island. There is generally a calm atmosphere with classic, authentic island life all around.
Along from the harbour is a sandy beach next to The Richelieu Hotel - one of the few 4 star hotels in France. La Flotte is about a 10 minute drive from the bridge
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Sep 2014
"Very comfortable and perfect location"
We booked this apartment mainly for its proximity to all the amenities we wanted and because it wasn't too expensive. When we arrived we were delighted that the actual accommodation and pool area… More
9 Jun 2014
"Everything you could want in a lovely spot"
La Jolie Brise is very well situated - only yards from the nearest bus stop and a couple of cobbled streets away from the port, express supermarket, shops and cafes. Our apartment had everything you … More
9 Jun 2013
Nous sommes plus que satisfait de cette location et avons hâte de renouveler l'expérience l'année prochaine! L'appartement que nous avions était en excellent état, assez propre et … More
25 Sep 2012
"great for a break"
We spent five days in La Flotte and had a wonderful time. La Flotte is a pretty village with good facilities and an interesting market. The accomodation at La Jolie Brise was excellent with all that is needed for a comfortable holiday and within easy walking distance of the harbour. Madame Petit was very pleasant and helpful. We are sure we will return and stay at the same accomodation.