Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Set on a hillside with stunning panoramic sea & mountain views this beautifully landscaped gated complex of 50 semi detached villas in the heart of the village of Sogucak is the perfect location and environment for those looking for a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
XANADU a spacious well designed & tastefully decorated villa located in a secluded corner of the site affording a great deal of privacy. Overlooks Mountains & Olive Grove to the side & has a particularly good Sea View & delightful Sunsets each evening - is the perfect location for those who prefer a more tranquil environment - yet wish to be within comfortable distance of the vibrant centre of Kusadasi.
The villa is laid out over 2 floors, the ground floor is split level with a spacious hallway, W.C./washroom & kitchen on the upper level, the kitchen has sliding door access to a side balcony. Marble steps lead down to fully equipped open plan living/dining area with a magnificent Sea View through a picture window & has sliding door access to a large terrace which has Sea & Mountain Views while overlooking the Olive Grove - equipped with built in BBQ & patio table & chairs.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Diamond 2 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||3 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Izmir 58 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Master bedroom en-suite - King Size bed. Stunning Sea view from window to the front & sliding door access to balcony equipped with small table & chairs where you can sip your morning coffee overlooking the Olive Grove to the side, while enjoying Sea & Mountain Views.
Double bedroom - King Size bed - This room overlooks the Olive Grove. Twin room has 2 x 3ft beds – This room also overlooks the Olive Grove. All beds have two pillows per person. All bedrooms have full length mirrors.
Main bathroom features corner bath with shower overhead & has electric water heating system with timer, Hilton style sink & cabinet. En-suite features shower unit.
The Aegean Coast region
Turkey’s Aegean Coast is for certain one of the country’s most attractive holiday destinations, with towns such as Bodrum, Marmaris, Kusadasi and Altinkum that sit alongside a host of classical ruins and perfect beaches.
Other Interests & Amenities include:
Large Kipa (Tesco) supermarket in shopping centre on main road to Kusadasi/Sogucak (3km)
Nearby Hotel which offers Spa/Beauty treatments & nightly entertainment.
Sogucak village has a good range of local amenities on offer, including 3 local shops which sell all of the essentials, 2 excellent restaurants where you can sample the local food & the Turkish hospitality while enjoying stunning sea views & fantastic sunsets. Outdoor market wkly on Mon sells fresh fruit & vegetables, herbs, spices & various other things.
Beach (2km - less than a 5 min drive) - Kusadasi Centrum (12km - 15min drive)
Beach & Kusadasi Town Centre are easily accessed by the local Dolmus (small bus) which is located just outside the gate of complex & runs approximately every 5 minutes.
Other Interests & Amenities include:
• Long Beach - 27km of numerous beautiful sandy beaches
• Large Kipa (Tesco) supermarket on main road (3km)
• Nearby Hotel which offers Spa/Beauty treatments & nightly entertainment
• Degiram Restaurant in nearby Davutlar is great for families with young children – Zoo environment.
• Also in Davutlar 2 Thermal resorts - The Natur Med Hotel - The Radon Therma.
• Kusadasi & the surrounding area offers a huge range of activities such as -
• Water Sports • Go-karting • Quad biking • Sky-diving • Horse Riding • Jeep safaris • Water parks • Scuba Diving
• The Setur Marina has the capacity for over 350 yachts, with many offering daily boat trips.
• Enjoy a coffee in Starbucks (Scala Nuova shopping centre) while watching the cruise ships come and go.
• Fish market is on the right before coming to the port where you will find the fresh catch of the day.
• Excellent shopping, especially for jewellery.
• Turkish Bath - definitely something you must have - sensual delight.
• Ephesus - Is said to be one of the most beautiful ancient cities in the world - history goes back to 3000 BC.
• Samos is the nearest of the Greek islands - 2.25km away - about 1 hour and 15 minutes by ferry.
• Delik National Park is a natural beauty - enjoy walking, picnics, sunbathing and go swimming.
• Car hire is quite reasonable and can be picked up at airport.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 Sep 2014
Based in Ireland
Credit cards accepted
- 918 properties
- 215 properties
- 182 properties
- 73 properties
- Samos Island
- 27 properties
- 19 properties
- 19 properties
- 10 properties
- 6 properties