Holiday House Trata - Apt 3 - 1 bedroom apartment
from £34 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The Trata Holiday House is located in an enviable location in the charming alpine village of Gozd Martuljek on the outskirts of the Triglav National Park (Kranjska Gora 3 km).
With its 4000 m2 large, the Trata estate offers privacy and peace . Look out of the window and it will take your breath away - Spik and the surrounding peaks are so close that one feels that one could just touch it.
Here everyone gets something to indulge into – it will suit both those who are tired and only seek peace, fresh mountain air, and maybe a nice relaxing massage accompanied by delicious culinary creations, as well as those who will want an action packed holiday to remember.
For those who want to try the local specialities and gourmet food, a 100m walk will suffice to the next restaurant. However, those who have the need to prepare their own meals, a 5 minute walk will take you to the nearest shop.
The Trata Holiday House is a detached house in a quiet location suitable for families, couples and private groups. The house has three spacious and comfortably furnished apartments that offer everything you need for a holiday without worries. Each apartment has its own speciality - whether it is some antique furniture, handmade details, or just a play with colors. On the lawn next to the house is the house garden with its barbecue and from where your look gets inadvertently distracted by the impressive and beautiful mountain Spik. Here you can prepare lunch in peace, chat with friends, and children have enough space for all the carefree play in the world and a lawn they will be sure to exploit to its full potential. At your disposal are also sun loungers.
For those who cannot afford a holiday without a computer is provided with a wireless Internet connection (Wi-Fi). Your pets are also welcome. There are 6 parking spaces.
Apartment - ground floor:
The apartment size is of 75 m2 and is suitable for up to 6 people. It offers 1 bedroom with a double bed in the alcove bed , large living room with pull-out bed for two people, two sofas, which turn into additional beds if need be, a large dining table, satellite - TV, bathroom (hairdryer, shower and toilet ), kitchen, dining room with glass ceramic plates, microwave, fridge and all necessary dishes . The apartment has its own entrance and patio.
In winter, only a few steps from the house are the ross-country trails and the children will be able to suppress their surplus of on the nearby hill, the perfect setting for their sledding and skiing lessons.
And starts the longest (over 200 miles) and one of the most beautiful and tidy bike path in Slovenia, taking you around the Julian Alps. The circular cycling route leads from Kranjska Gora through the Gozd Martuljka , Bled, Bohinj , Tolmin , Kobarid , Bovec and finally onto the pass back to Kranjska Gora .
By following this path for about 3 km you will be directly led to Kranjska Gora in just about 10 minutes, if you opt for the bicycle or a good half an hour if you choose to walk it.
Kranjska Gora is of course is a class apart and is considered the pearl of the Slovenian alpine tourism.
Each year it hosts the FIS World Cup Men - the »Vitranc« Cup as well as the old ski jumping event at Planica Planica is where the first man on skis flew over 100 and 200 meters. In this idyllic village everyone will find what they came here for.
You will be delighted by the local restaurants and pubs; and for those who like a bit of a gamble will be able to try their luck at the Korona or Larix casinos.
But what it really has in abundance are some fantastic sporting alternatives:
• Alpine skiing and snowboarding / 30 km of groomed trails
• Ski touring
• Cross-country skiing / 40 km of trails
• Swimming / Spa Aqua Larix, World Water Spik and Relaxation center Kompas
• Sledding / toboggan also known as Furious Pehta .
• Skating / natural ice rinks and skating rinks in the Larix hotel and Compass open to the public in the evening
• The Sports Hall VITRANC suitable for playing volleyball, basketball, handball, indoor football, floorball , table tennis and
• Bike / 150 km of bike routes that take you up to Belopeških lakes in Italy. The famous cycling path Mojstrana - Belopeška Lake
has long been known as the best, the most famous and the longest Lake in Gorenjska . The bike trail is officially called Jure
• Adrenaline cycling / Bike Park for freeriders, drop tables, jumps, swings and other obstacles; downhill slope; dirt jump park
• Golf / lovers of the game! You will have the opportunity to hit the green on the nearby golf course (three playing fields, a driving
range and putting green).
Here are just a few suggestions for a half-day or full-day excursion;
• The Martuljek waterfalls - two gems of the Slovenian Alpine world, with easy access through a picturesque gorge
• The Natural Reserve Zelenci - with its unique fauna
• The Tamar Valley
• The mountain pass Vrsic
• The Jasna Lake, where on hot summer days even swim
• The village of Srednji Vrh on top of the Gozd Martuljek , at an altitude of 1000m above sea level, from where you will have the
best view of the Špik many peaks. Visit the excellent cheese factory that boasts a 500- year old history as well as numerous
awards to its name.
• For the young ones - the discovery of Kekec land and Rajza through the paths of the fairy from the Triglav tales.
• Not to mention all the surrounding mountains offering uncountable opportunities for hiking, mountaineering and climbing
The all-day skiing - Kranjska Gora 3 km Višarje 32 km, 35 km Sella Nevea , Nassfeld / Mokrine 100 miles - one of the 10 best ski resorts in Austria.
Mandatory payment: tourist tax per day per person: € 1,01; children (7/18 years) € 0,51; Final cleaning: € 40
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
About this location
The Upper Carniola Region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:11 Mar 2015
Based in Slovenia