Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 16
Quiet and peaceful, enjoying panoramic views over Kefalos and Kamari Bay, and set in 3.5 acres of private grounds, The Tower House is a large, stunning and unique property, sleeping up to 16 people in 8 twin en-suite bedrooms, all with sea-view and balcony or patio. The Tower House is the perfect place for your family or group holiday, particularly if you have a special occasion to celebrate!
On the main floor you will find a very large lounge, with satellite TV, and a dining room opening out onto a spacious terrace which is furnished with a swinging seat and tables and chairs to enable you to dine al fresco and enjoy the stunning sea views. Also on this floor are 5 of the 8 bedrooms and a library area with a second TV. On the lower level are the remaining 3 bedrooms. The large roof terrace has seating and sunloungers.
The Tower House is suitable for anyone with mobility difficulties as although there is only one step up in to the House, there is also gentle slope up to the front door from the car park allowing for wheelchairs.
The Tower House is located on a hillside with an easy ten minute walk to the beach and selection of free swimming pools, watersports, boat trips, a variety of shops and many excellent restaurants.
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 8 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kamari Bay 900 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Kos Hippocrates Airport 16 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 8 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (16), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 16|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors||
* All bed linen, blankets and towels provided
* Large kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, large oven and grill, 5 burner hob, microwave
* Full supply of cutlery, crockery and kitchen equipment
* Solar panel hot water plus immersion heater
* Air conditioning in the 5 bedrooms on the main floor
* 2 TV areas, with satellite TV
* All bedrooms have wall to wall carpeting, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space
* Sensibly-designed en suites with curtained shower cubicles
* Selection of books and games available in a library area
|Further details outdoors||
* Gated, private drive to the House
* Private path through grounds leading to public path to the beach and swimming pools
* Parking for up to 6 vehicles
* Welcome pack provided on arrival, according to your own requirements
* English speaking representative available on site to answer any questions
* Housekeeping and catering support can be arranged at additional cost
* Car Hire can be organised for you in advance
The Aegean Islands region
Kos is the second largest island in the Dodecanese chain of islands in the Aegean. It lies about 5 miles from the Turkish coast, about 2 miles south of the Greek island of Kalymnos and 2 miles north of the volcanic island of Nissyros.
The First Father of Medicine, Hippocrates, was born in Kos, and the Hippocratic Oath is still taken by newly qualified doctors today. There are many interesting archaeological sites from early Greek and Roman times through to the times of the Crusaders.
May to October is the dry season, usually enjoying wall to wall blue skies and sunshine, with a cool north breeze.
Kefalos is at the south west end of the island and is by far the most tranquil of the coastal villages.
Kamari Bay is renowned for good windsurfing because of the constant off shore breeze. Windsurf and sailing schools, powered watersports and sunbeds are available for hire on the beach.
Local hotels offer free use of their swimming pools. There are plenty of tavernas and restaurants to suit most tastes and budgets.
Festivals include that of St John, Panayia and the Honey Festival, all held in August.