Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
- The villa has two Master en-suite bedrooms and two further bedrooms with twin beds. These bedrooms share a third bathroom. One of the twin Bedrooms is a Disney themed room. The main bedroom has its own dressing room and has direct access to the pool (via a safety fence). All bedrooms have Televisions as does the Games Room.
- There is a stunning Private Pool/Spa, heating is available for a small extra charge.
- There is a Games Room (Pool Table, Ping Pong, Multi-Game table, Soft tip Darts, golf putting and Cable TV.)
- There is a large lounge/dining area with an integral well fitted kitchen. Children are catered for with a protective fence to ensure they do not get access to the pool unless accompanied.
- The site is within walking distance of local shops and restaurants (40 minute walk on the flat). More importantly it is only 3.5 miles from Disney World.
- Windsor Palms is considered to be the best private villa resort in Orlando, offering the security of a 24-hour manned gatehouse and free unlimited membership to the recreation facilities and clubhouse which include games room, gym, 58-seat cinema, large community pool and spa, tennis,beach volleyball, basketball courts, children’s play area and much more.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando 25 km, Nearest railway: Orlando Amtrak 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Cots (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Bicycles available, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
This is a beautiful luxury 4 bedroom detached villa. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite with one leading out to the swimming pool. It is child-friendly with a fence that prevents children from entering the pool area on their own. Cots can be provided at a small extra charge.
The kitchen is fully fitted and has everything you would need to produce a full meal, if you can be bothered. With all the restaurants so near, why bother!!
High Speed (6Gb) WiFi Internet access is available at the villa. The telephone allows free local calls not free international calls.
Cable TV is available in all bedrooms and in the Games Room.
|Further details outdoors|
Windsor Palms is considered to be the best private villa resort in Orlando, offering the security of:
-a 24-hour manned gatehouse for your security
- free unlimited membership to the recreation facilities
- a clubhouse that includes a mini-market, games room, gym, 58-seat cinema, large community pool and spa, tennis, volleyball, basketball courts, children’s play area, cycle hire and much more.
The villa has:
- its own exclusive 30' x 15' heated swimming pool and spa and BBQ on the lanai
PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED IN ALL CURRENCIES. CREDIT CARDS ALSO ACCEPTED.
Credit Card payments must be made via payPal. No extra charge for Credit Cards.
Payment in British Pounds, US Dollars and Euros are payable via PayPal or a check/cheque. All other currencies payable via PayPal.
The Florida region
This is the best holiday destination in the World. Where else could you get Theme Parks, wildlife, night-life, shopping and wall to wall sunshine. You are not only close to Disney World and the most famous mouse in the world but you are extremely close to some of the most spectacular wildlife that you could imagine. Florida is famous for 'the mouse' and alligators but don't forget the dolphins, eagles and the cutest creature you could ever want to meet, the Manatee.
Disney world is what it says that is a whole world of stunning attractions for all tastes and ages from The Magic Kingdom to EPCOT to Animal Kingdom where you think you are in the sweeping plains of Africa. There are many other Disney parks including Blizzard Beach, Hollywood Studios, Typhoon Lagoon and the Boardwalk.
There are many other parks that are equally as good as Disney including Universal Studios, and Sea World.
A short drive from Orlando is the Gulf Coast where you can swim in the warm sea and watch Dolphins swimming off the beach. You could drive in the other direction to Cape Canaveral and spend a day at the Kennedy Space centre. If you are really lucky you could witness a spectacular launch.
Florida is full of holiday destinations, if you feel adventurous you could travel to Miami, the Everglades or even drive down the Keys. You would need to plan overnight accommodation as from Kissimmee to Key West it is 366 miles, but it is worth every minute you spend in Sloppy Joes or any of the numerous restaurant/bars.
Don't forget Daytona, Tampa, Sanibel or Sarasota. All beautiful in their own unique way.
The temperature is warm or hot all year round, the wettest season is the Summer but this tends to be short, sharp showers. Minutes after a heavy shower it is hot and sunny again.
Windsor Palms is considered to be the best private villa resort in Orlando, offering the security of a 24-hour manned gatehouse and free unlimited membership to the recreation facilities and clubhouse which include games room, gym, 58-seat cinema, large community pool and spa, tennis, volleyball, basketball courts, children’s play area and much more.
Just up the road is a shopping mall with a supermarket (Winn Dixie) and more restaurants than you could ever need. You could walk here if you are fit, I recommend a cheap taxi to return to the villa. There is:
Outback Steak House
Giordano Chicago Pizza Restaurant
A Chinese takeaway/restaurant
Kissimmee is a renowned holiday destination and look out for the Saturday night procession of cars at the local Mall when souped up, polished, noisy cars parade for the benefit of the visitors (and themselves I guess).