6BR Family Villa - Lake View - GREAT VALUE
from £114 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £114 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 6 bedrooms / sleeps 12
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 6 bedrooms / sleeps 12
This Orlando property offers plenty for all the family – from the jungle-themed kids' TV and entertainment space to the wonderful, sparkling pool overlooking the attractive lake.
Plus, it has a good location for access to all of Orlando's amusement parks & attractions. It's also close to a wide selection of malls and restaurants.
• Sleeps 12
• 6 BR/ 4.5 BATH
• Private Pool
• Full A/C
• Free wi-fi
1st FLOOR LAYOUT:
• This impressive property has parking space for six cars on the front drive.
• The fabulous open-plan kitchen with breakfast nook (seats six) and double-height family room look out over the extended pool deck to the tranquil lake. The family room has a pair of comfortable couches and recliner with large TV and a DVD player.
• Downstairs cloakroom.
• Fully-equipped laundry room.
• Formal dining area (seats eight).
• The cozy living room is ideal for a bit of 'quiet time'.
• The master bedroom overlooks the pool. King-size bed. Wicker lounge chairs and TV. En-suite has walk-in shower and large, luxurious corner bath.
• The games room has fussball and a pool table, plus plenty of space for spectators to sit and socialize.
• The extended pool deck has lakeside views and a much-sought-after degree of privacy. There is plenty of space to laze around the pool, either in the sun loungers or at the al fresco dining table (seats four). The pool can be heated for a small additional charge. A pool fence is also provided for those travelling with young children.
2nd FLOOR LAYOUT:
• Stairs to the second floor open up to a galleried landing with views out over the pool and lake.
• On the upstairs landing you'll find the jungle-themed kids' zone with sofa, TV, DVD and Playstation 2 (a selection of games are provided).
• BR #2 is en-suite. It has a queen-size bed and a TV.
• BR #3 has a queen-size bed and TV, plus a safe for your valuables.
• BR #4 is a spacious twin room.
• BR #5 is a twin room.
• BR #6 is a twin room.
• There are two good-size family bathrooms on the second floor; one on each side of the U-shaped landing. Each has a bath with a shower over.
Water Lilly Villa is situated on the Seasons resort which has a fantastic location in Kissimmee. As well as easy access to all the amusement parks, you have your pick of the many malls and restaurants along the main 192 highway, which are all within close range. Nevertheless, the resort maintains a wonderfully peaceful vibe with its attractive lakeside setting, children's playground and lakeside walk.
Water Lilly Villa is let and managed by Ellis Exclusive Villas, a family-owned business which specialises in holiday homes in the Sunshine State of Florida. Our family and our business are based both in the UK and Florida. Ellis Exclusive Villas offers a range of additional services to help you get the most out of your stay in Florida... so you can relax and enjoy your dream Orlando vacation.
Here are a few benefits of booking with us:-
• Complimentary Food & Drink Welcome Hamper
• Free Late Check-out (where possible)
• 24hr Express Check-in – no time wasted collecting keys from an office
• Free Wi-Fi & Local calls
• Free Sat-Nav Hire / Child Car Seat when hiring your car with “Car on the Drive”
• Baby / Toddler equipment provided free of charge
• Great customer service
Our team will be happy to arrange the following services if needed, please enquire regarding costs:
• "Tots go lightly" kids' service
• Celebration packages
• Car hire
• Entrance to attractions/ theme park tickets
• Chef services
• Beauty treatments
• Golf/sports packages
• Free use of baby items e.g. cot, highchair, pushchair, etc
• Scooter hire
Please visit the Ellis Exclusive Villas website for more information about our holiday homes & the services we provide.
DISTANCES TO LOCAL AMENITIES
•LOCAL SHOPS - 2 minutes
•24HR SUPERMARKET - 2 minutes
•RESTAURANTS - 2 minutes
•ORLANDO AIRPORT - 20 minutes
•GOLF COURSE - 2 minutes
DISTANCES TO TOURIST ATTRACTIONS
•DISNEY WORLD - 10 minutes
•SEA WORLD - 10 minutes
•UNIVERSAL - 15 minutes
•WET & WILD - 15 minutes
•KENNEDY SPACE CENTER - 45 minutes
•BUSH GARDENS - 50 minutes
•GULF COAST BEACHES - 60 minutes
•ATLANTIC BEACHES - 45 minutes
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Coco Beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Double beds (2), Single beds (6), Cots (2), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
The Central Florida region
A Kissimmee vacation puts you in the middle of all the activities and attractions that turn family vacations into experiences that last a lifetime.
One of the most popular gateways to Orlando's magic kingdom of theme parks, Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its themed dinner theaters, swamp tours and outdoor activities.
In downtown Kissimmee, spend some time in Kissimmee Lake front Park and walk around the waterfront, stopping for ice cream, some splashing in the fountain pool and perhaps a cast into the lake known for bass. Walk past the Monument of States, made of minerals from every state and many nations. Watch for murals depicting the town's past as a cattle capital, where present-day rodeos and cattle auctions keep the town rooted.
If you're visiting Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando or any of Orlando's other theme parks, consider staying and playing in Kissimmee. From thrills to tranquility, Kissimmee, Florida offers more choices and the most adventure.
An exclusive, quiet development set around a pretty lake, providing a tranquil setting for the perfect retreat. Seasons is a well maintained community built in 2005 and is situated on the East side of US 192, close to famous shopping malls, golf resorts and fine restaurants, and for those who like a more peaceful recreation why not try an air boat ride just minutes away from Seasons.
There are plenty of local shops and attractions nearby and it is worth noting that there is a Walmart superstore only a 5 minute walk away for those not wanting to use the car. Also close by is the famous Medieval Times, making for a fun night out. There is also a children's Petting Farm and horse riding just a short drive away.
There 's also a kiddies' play area at the front of the community for those Mickey fans who still have plenty of energy after visiting the parts, and a walking track around the lake, but it is the setting and appearance of Seasons that makes it unquestionably one of the more popular communities of its kind in the area.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
20 Jul 2015
"Home from home, great value for money."
Having stayed here with my family, plus another family of five in 2013 we tried to rebook the same villa but unfortunately it was fully booked up. We found this villa to have everything we needed and more, beautifully presented and spotlessly clean. A lovely lady called Sonya looked after us all extremely well and made us feel very welcome. The pool area was more then adequate in size, with plenty of room to relax and enjoy the gorgeous weather. Fantastic value for money and would highly recommend this villa for families or larger group booking. Just gutted we are unable to stay there this August when we return to Florida.
You're booking with
Ellis Exclusive Villas LLC (Property Manager Lisa Ellis)
- 1 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Aug 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 033333 21411
- +44 077483 43130