5 Bed Villa 6 Miles to Disney
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Property Ref RVH_088
Situated within the Legends Corner neighborhood, in the West-side of the exclusive Reunion Resort where you can enjoy views of the magnificently maintained golf course and Just 6 miles from the gates of Disney World!
The entrance to the luxurious Villa is in a courtyard setting leading to the sheltered front door. Inside you will instantly appreciate the high standard of the home as you look up to see the fine detailing on the ceiling.
Downstairs there is children's playroom that has a comfortable sofa and bean bags to relax on whilst playing on the XBox 360 games console that comes with Kinect and a selection of games and DVD's. Also downstairs is a half bath and separate laundry room with a washer, dryer, sink area, iron and ironing board.
With seating for six the spacious formal dining area with a beautiful large chandelier is perfect for enjoying time with family and friends. From the formal dining room through to the kitchen there is a pantry opposite the liqueur cabinet.
The fully equipped open planned kitchen has granite counter tops and top of the range built in appliances. There is a large breakfast table next to the island with seating for six.
The stunning formal living area has a surround sound system built into the ceiling to get the most enjoyment from the 50" LED TV and Sony 3D Blu-Ray player or you can enjoy a selection of books.
The stylish downstairs Master suite with King size bed has beautiful detailed paneling around the ceiling, direct access to the pool deck, a 40" LCD TV with Blu-Ray player and large walk-in wardrobe. The en-suite bathroom features a large tub and walk-in shower.
The very spacious separate guest suite offers privacy and comfort, it has Queen size bed, 39" LCD TV, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with walk-in shower.
Upstairs you can enjoy stunning golf course views from the spacious balcony that has a table and four chairs, sun loungers, ceiling fan and Foosball table. Also upstairs is a second half bath, a small balcony overlooking the entrance to the home and a wet bar with sink and fridge.
The upstairs Master has a King size bed, direct access to the rear balcony, large walk-in wardrobe and 39" LCD TV with Blu-Ray player.
There are two other spacious bedrooms upstairs to the font of the home. The first has two Queen size beds, 39" LCD TV, large walk-in wardrobe an en-suite with walk-in shower. The second with fine decor such as marble top side board and detailed wall panels has a King size bed, 40" LCD TV an en-suite with combination bath tub and shower.
A great feature of this home is the elegantly decorated Movie room. Here you can sit back and relax on the large sofa that comfortably seats six whilst taking in a movie on the huge 100" projector screen that is accompanied by a 3D Blu-Ray player and surround sound system. There is also a table where you can enjoy family board games and direct access to the balcony where the Foosball table is located.
The rear of the home has great views of the Tradition golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus. The private pool deck is the perfect space for relaxing out doors with a sheltered dining area that has a fireplace, table and seating for six and summer kitchen with gas BBQ grill. There is an inviting pool and spa and loungers to enjoy the Florida sun.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
Free secure high speed Wi-Fi and telephone calls (local and long distance USA), free use of all baby equipment.The departure clean is free of charge for stays of 7 nights or more.
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• The departure clean is free of charge for stays of 7 nights or more
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• $500 security deposit required for reservation
• Pool heat available for $40 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar.
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion's Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor