3 Bed Villa 6 Miles to Disney
House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Property Ref RVH_019
Not only does this two-level home in the Homestead Community have a resort view, but it is also within walking distance of The Spa, The Grande and Seven Eagles. Step up onto the inviting front porch (that seats two), and into a house that features a decor that is modern and sophisticated. Cool muted colors and chic accents add to the ambiance. The breakfast bar has room for three diners. While the cozy seating arrangement in the living room area invites conversation. The whole home effect is one of spaciousness with one area blending into another.
The kitchen has gleaming white gas appliances and a stack-able washer/ dryer in a closet. The dining area has seating for six and sports a window seat. There is also a convenient half bath on the first level.
Upstairs all three bedrooms have cable TV and two include DVD players. The master bedroom has both a walk in shower and a separate tub in the bathroom and access to a private porch. The second level also features its own mini bar and sink.
Glass doors connect the living room area to the pool/spa area where chaise lounges, table and chairs provide ample seating poolside. Relax after a swim or gather around the table for more fun in the sun.
PLEASE NOTE THIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE A POOL HEATER
There are heated communal pools close by, the nearest is at at the Grande, 0.2 of a mile away and Seven Eagles 0.3 of a mile away.
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• There is a departure clean fee for stays less than 7 nights.
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion's Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Dean Bateman (Property Manager Reunion Vacation Homes)
Based in United States
- 540 properties
- 442 properties
- 78 properties
- Inverness, Florida
- 72 properties
- Haines City
- 67 properties
- Clermont, Orlando
- 55 properties
- Champions Gate
- 32 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties