Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Property Ref RVH_001
This unique, one of a kind, beautiful, private custom Estate Home features over 8,200 sq/ft of luxury accommodation and balconies. This 'WOW!' factor home is private, quiet and not overlooked.
Soak up the Florida sun on the biggest rear deck in Reunion, with a south facing 40ft pool complete with spill-over hot tub. This private deck has everything you could possibly need with gas BBQ grill, sun loungers, stone patio table, a bar and a fire pit! Located within the desirable Homestead community of Reunion this home is surrounded by beautiful, natural landscape and has THE best panoramic views of Reunion and overlooks the 5th and 6th holes of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course.
The fully equipped kitchen is ready for quick meals or elaborate dinner parties and offers granite counters, gas top stove and plenty of warm wood cabinets. There is a casual dining area and a separate formal dining area and both have a beautiful wood and glass dining tables with seating for six+.
The extremely large living area is comfortable with seating for 10, showcases a state of the art entertainment system with a built in 64” Cable TV, WD TV Live Hub Media player containing hundreds of HD family films, Blu-ray DVD player plus a Home Theater Sound System with Bluetooth connectivity and IPod docking station. Large triple sliding patio door gives awesome views of the deck and golf course.
The 1st master bedroom is located on the ground floor and has a luxurious queen size bed with pillow top mattress, large walk in wardrobe, wall-mounted 37” plasma cable TV and Blu-ray DVD player. A huge luxury en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower area and his and hers double vanity unit. This spacious room has a door that leads out onto the private pool and deck area.
Upstairs a large loft living area awaits, complete with its own baby grand piano which actually plays itself! This area has a comfortable seating area for you to sit back and relax, French doors which open onto over 1,000 sq ft of private balconies with luxury patio furniture with two seating areas and fantastic views of the pool and golf course. Sit and watch the sunset over the Reunion Grande!
The 2nd master bedroom is located on the first floor and has a luxurious king size bed with pillow top mattress, huge walk in wardrobe and a 42" wall mounted Plasma cable TV and Blu-ray DVD player. The French doors open onto over 1000 sq ft of private balconies with breath-taking views of the 5th and 6th holes of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course. The over-sized, luxury en-suite bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath and separate walk-in shower area, his'n'hers double vanity unit, built in TV.
The 3rd master bedroom on the first floor and has a luxurious king size bed with pillow top mattress, huge walk in closet and a 37" wall mounted Plasma cable TV and Blu-ray DVD player. This room also has an enormous luxury en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower area, his'n'hers double vanity unit, built in TV. This en suite has its own private balcony and seating area with breath taking views of the 5th hole of the spectacular Tom Watson Independence course.
The 4th Bedroom on the first floor is large and spacious and has a built in closet. A Colonial style queen bed with pillow top mattress and matching furniture including desk plus a 32" Plasma cable TV and DVD player. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and vanity unit.
Bedroom 5 has a beautiful Disney Princess themed room, with a princess wall-murial, 2 comfortable Disney Princess twin beds and matching Disney Princess furniture. Cable TV & DVD player. Girls toys, games and DVD's.
Bedroom 6 is a nautical themed room, ideal for boys or girls. This room has 2 comfortable twin beds in the shape of a boat with matching furniture. The en suite bathroom has a bath tub, shower & vanity unit.
The Fitness Room is separately located from the main house and has a large selection of free weights, wall mounted mirrors, Plasma TV with DVD player and IPod docking station. The en suite bathroom has a walk-in shower, vanity unit and toilet.
This home also has a large separately air-conditioned games room with a slate pool table, wall mounted 60" LED cable TV, WD TV Live Hub Media player containing hundreds of HD family films to keep everyone entertained, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, DVD player, IPod Dock and Home Theater Sound System, Poker table top, games and even a relaxing massage chair!
Laundry? For your convenience there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, sink area, iron and ironing board.
Free secure high speed Wi-Fi and telephone calls (local and long distance USA), free use of all baby equipment, surround sound music system in the home, deck and balconies, ceiling fans, custom paint and window treatments.
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
• $1,000 refundable security deposit required for reservation
• There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays less than 7 nights
• Pool heat available for $60 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
• Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote
• The complementary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest's responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane as required.
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion's Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Pool or snooker table, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 5 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (4)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|