3 Bed Condo 6 Miles to Disney
Condo | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Property Ref RVH_052
3 Bed Third Floor Corner Unit Condo With Golf Membership
Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of Center Court Ridge.
The condo is located in Building I, so too is RVH_064 if you are looking for two condo's in the same building.
This third floor corner unit three bed three bath condo is in a great location, The centrally-located community is made up of a large swimming pool, playground, volleyball court and superior tennis facility equipped with 6 lighted hydro-grid courts and a pro shop.
It is also just a short walk away from, the Water Park, Seven Eagles pool and “The Cove” bar and grille. Also close by are the Reunion Grande hotel and clubhouse with their selection of restaurants, bars and 11th floor pool!
This truly is a luxurious condominium. The spacious living room and dining area has been furnished to an extremely high standard and includes a pull out Queen sofa bed. There is a 42-inch cable TV complete with DVD player and Cinema sound system and Sony PlayStation3. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6. Guests staying in this condo will enjoy luxury and comfort as no expense has been spared.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own terrace balcony with a table and seating for 4 where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The master en-suite bedroom has a luxury king bed with pillow top mattress, a 32" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. large walk in closet, an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bath tub and a large walk in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed with pillow top mattress, a 27" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
The third bedroom has 2 luxury full beds, a 27" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is a large closet and an adjoining family bathroom.
Complementary high speed wireless internet access is also available through out the condo.
Why book with Reunion Vacation Homes?
• Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
• We would be your neighbors! Located in Reunion we are just a few seconds away
• No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
• Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
• Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Terms And Conditions:
• Check-in time is 4:00 pm
• Check-out time is 10:00 am
• All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
• Tax is not included in nightly rates
• There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee of $100 on stays less than 7 nights
• Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
• Whilst staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use Reunion's amenities such as;10 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars. Only if you wish to access Reunion's Water Park, Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee, this is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (4), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
From the 11 resort pools , to Reunions fine dining and outdoor activities , beautiful Florida settings all in a tip less resort with free valet parking at the Grande, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one.
All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando's best shops and restaurants – and even just 6 miles to Disney!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
• Close to Walt Disney World at just 6 miles
• 24-Hour Gated Community Security
• 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
• Fine & Casual Dining
• 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
• Bicycle Rentals
• Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
• Boutique Spa
• Water Park
• 3 Championship Golf Courses
* Water park and Golf access is limited and subject to House Guest Registration. House Guest Registration must be made at least 7 days prior to guest stay.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
24 Apr 2014
"RVH is the worst service we've ever experienced"
We were left with a very negative impression of this particular management company (Reunion Vacation Homes) and specifically Dean Bateman and Ros Bateman. When we called to report that someone had bro… More
This is not an honest review. If space would allow we would have liked to publish the emails between us and this guest. Anyone who would like to see them please contact us directly. We did everything possible for this family as soon as the allegation was made, although this is the first we have heard of a 'dark man'.
We, the Resort and local Sheriff take allegations of an attempted break in and child abduction very seriously, however the guest made no attempt to report any of this to the local Sherriff despite us urging them to do so many, many times. They did not call 911 or anyone else at the time of the alleged break-in or afterwards. Their story changed every day to us. We even offered to meet with the Sherif with the guests, but they refused. The guess came from Canada and 911 is the same emergency number used in USA, and this is clearly shown in notices and guests book placed in the condo.
The guests claimed the door lock has been completely busted off, this is not true. There was no sign of a break-in. The only entry into the condo was via the front door that had a Schlage Keypad Deadbolt and a lower dead bolt. Neither of these had not been broken off or showed signs of forced entry.
The Resort is a 5 star gated community, with 24 hour security patrols, the condo was on the 2nd floor. The Resort is one of the safest places to stay in the area. We have never accused the guests of trying to get their money back so we are not sure why they are claiming this? We did everything we could and more to help these guests but unfortunately our help and advice was refused.
You're booking with
Dean Bateman (Property Manager Reunion Vacation Homes)
- 1 Years listed
Calendar last updated:21 Jul 2014
Based in United States
- 659 properties
- 464 properties
- 118 properties
- Haines City
- 73 properties
- Inverness, Florida
- 72 properties
- Clermont, Orlando
- 71 properties
- Champions Gate
- 39 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties