Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
(1) High quality new furniture imported for England
(2) Two twin rooms with themed bed-linen for the children if required (SpongeBob SquarePants, Tinkerbell, Cars. Play Station PS II in each bedroom with a selection of games.
(3) Fully fitted granite kitchen with large fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker and kettle.
(4) Separate laundry with washer / dryer, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron.
(5) Cable TV with standard Brighthouse package in every bedroom. DVD player in master and second bedroom
(6) Large screen LCD TV in family room with extensive Brighthouse package including movies on demand.
(7) South / South-west facing heated pool and spa (heating at additional charge). The WHOLE pool and pool deck area receive sunshine from about 10 am until sunset. Flagstone villa backs onto a large green providing privacy to the pool / patio area. Please note that our pool deck area in both villas do not back directly onto other properties unlike most of the other properties. This will provide you with privacy to the pool deck area as well as the bedrooms on the back of the villa. Brand new Rattan pool furniture. Safety fence across pool.
(8) Games room with slate pool table, foosball table, two play stations, six tennis rackets. Two sets of golf clubs.
(9) Computer with unlimited internet access including wireless internet if you want to use your laptop.
(10) Various board games.
(11) Optional extras (at additional charge ) include international calling, pool / spa heating
(12) 800 metres from the clubhouse
(13) Baby equipment available pack'n'play, high chair and double stroller(Flagstone only).
(14) All linen and bathroom towels included.
(15) Extension lead with UK square pin plugs x 4
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando international Airport and Sanford Internat 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
The Central Florida region
The Florida / Orlando Disney Area region
One of the greatest tourist destinations in the world. A relaxed atmosphere with excellent weather year round.
Explore Orlando Florida, Florida is famous for unsurpassed theme park entertainment that is guaranteed to keep thrill-seekers of all ages well and truly entertained.
Disney World, as well as other parks such Universal Studios and Sea World, provide fun-filled attractions and make it a very child-friendly destination
Windsor Hill Resorts also boasts the following facilities:
(1) 5 minutes (2.1 miles) from Walt Disney World
(2) Gated secure community with 24 hour security
(3) Luxury water park with Olympic size pool, fountains, waterslide, and hot tub lagoon spa
(4) Luxury club house with games room (billiards and video games), HD surround sound movie theatre, state of the art fitness centre
(5) Sundry shop
(6) Outdoor ping-pong, floodlit tennis courts, sand volleyball, floodlit basket ball court, golf practice putting / chipping green
(7) Main Children's castle themed playground with dragons and drawbridge with second smaller childrens playground. Both with 200 – 300 yards of villas.
(8) Windsor Hills Shuttle to any one of the theme parks (additional charge applies)
Disney World 2 miles away
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Jul 2014
"Fabulous villa with excellent location for all Disney Theme Parks"
Enjoyed our stay in the lovely well maintained Flagstone Villa in Windsor Hills Resort. The location of the villa is excellent with easy access to all the Disney Theme Parks.… More
30 Sep 2013
"This villa is AMAZING"
This Villa is AMAZING.
It is beautifully furnished, very spacious, very well equipped and immaculately clean.
The kitchen is very well appointed, with great bedrooms (really comfortable beds) and bathrooms.
The outside pool area is great, with a bubble pool and outdoor dining area.
Ideal for watching the sunsets after a long, hard day at Disney or any of the other near by parks.
The location is super, safe and very tidy, close to the airport, shops and restaurants with easy road links both locally and further afield.
Ideal for families or a group travelling together.
All in all, cannot fault this villa and will very genuinely be coming back again.
14 Aug 2013
"Superb villa in excellent location"
We were two families, including three teenage boys. From the moment we arrived at the well guarded gates, and having looked around the villa, we knew we had chosen well. We had booked directly with the Owners who were very helpful, provided excellent information and made everything easy. The villa is well presented and clean, and very well equipped. The pool area was great and not overlooked (unlike others on the resort). The location was fantastic for the parks, with shops and restaurants (and an excellent golf course) just minutes away. The resort itself felt safe and has activities for all. Would definitely recommend this villa.
30 Jul 2013
"Excellent accomodation and great location"
My family (wife and 3 children under 10) stayed a week at Flagstone villa and thoroughly enjoyed our week. The accommodation was to a very high standard and was a true reflection of what was on the web site. The villa offers a number of items to entertain children (swimming pool, PS2, DVDs, cable, snooker table) plus the on site facilities are also great. We could find no fault with the accommodation at all and the location so close to Disney is ideal. We will recommend it to friends and family.
17 Jun 2013
"Great villa - high standard, great position in Windsor Hills!"
We have recently returned from a great stay at Flagstone Villa, having booked direct with the British owners via their website. They were really helpful prior to our visit, always responding quickly … More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Gros Islet Quarter
- 248 properties
- Cocoa Beach
- 129 properties
- Castries Quarter
- 98 properties
- Vero Beach
- 85 properties
- Cape Canaveral
- 78 properties
- Soufriere Quarter
- 67 properties
- Port Saint Lucie
- 48 properties
- Fort Pierce
- 40 properties
- Jensen Beach
- 38 properties
- Melbourne Beach
- 29 properties
- Satellite Beach
- 28 properties
- Hutchinson Island
- 24 properties
- 22 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Merritt Island
- 15 properties
- Vieux Fort Quarter
- 15 properties
- Laborie Quarter
- 11 properties
- Indian Harbour Beach
- 8 properties
- Palm Bay
- 7 properties