Luxurious 6 Bedroom Tink@Bella Villa with Gameroom, Hot Tub, and WiFi
from £143 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £143 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
House / 6 bedrooms / sleeps 13
Availability Your dates are available
House / 6 bedrooms / sleeps 13
Tink@Bella... we set out to achieve a truly beautiful and exciting luxurious home, not a basic 'rental villa'. With impressive vital statistics this huge 4184sq ft 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom home is located on a premium lot overlooking a sparkling lake, with a sun drenched, l.e.d. colour changing, south facing pool and spa - it's perfect!
Furnished throughout to the highest of standards, 2 lounges, 2 dining rooms, games room providing competition 8ft slatebed pool, ping pong and air hockey, themed bedrooms with tvs, all with en suite facilites and for your comfort - deep American pillow top mattresses, even an awesome 'games loft / home theatre with PS3, Wii and 46" TV' upscale everything - Pioneer 50" Plasma, Bluray players and Region free DVD player for European DVDs, Wifi and cable tv.
Our attention to detail will ensure you have a truly magical and memorable holiday in Orlando...Go and tell your partner you've found 'the one'... it's booking up really fast.
We have installed 10MB Fibre Optic Broadband - perfect for Video streaming, downloads and multiple devices without loss of quality.
*Free International Telephone Calls USA/Canada/Europe
*Subscription Cable 200+ Digital TV channels High definition Sport, Movies, Showtime, Disney etc. Looks amazing on the 50" Pioneer Plasma - Not the usual basic cable rubbish! -Expensive but worth it!
Located in the luxury 5 Star Bellavida Resort, which offers a stunning zero entry pool and jacuuzi, 6700sq ft Clubhouse, with I.T. suite, gym, cafe and TV lounge. Also a basketball court, tot-lot and volleyball beach provide additional entertainment. This is a pupose built gated luxury resort built for vacationers not a home on a residential estate.
Please note that for the comfort of all our guests Tink@Bella is a STRICTLY NO SMOKING property.
We are proud to say that the majority of our guests to date have been 'Orlando Veterans' that is to say that they have been many times before and have refined their selection of homes and resorts to the very best available. Knowing exactly what they want based on knowledge and experience, they have selected our home. (see our feedback) Why not take advantage of what the 'real experts' know and book our beautiful home while you can!
|Size||Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cocoa Beach 80 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Orlando International 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 5 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (3), Double beds (1), Single beds (3), Cots (2), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 16|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Private garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Private fishing lake or river|
|Access||Parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Huge 4184sq ft 6 bedroom 6 bathroom luxury Villa (upto 50% larger than some other 6 bed villas).
- Awesome Games Loft / Home Theatre, 46" Plasma, Sony PS3, Bluray Player and Wii Console inc games+DVDs.
- Professional Games Room - 8ft Slate Bed Pool, Arcade Quality 8ft Air Hockey, Competition Table Tennis Table.
- Two separate living areas - one casual, one more formal - plenty of seating for everyone.
- 50" Pioneer Kuro Plasma (Voted Best TV in the World!) with matching Bluray DVD player.
- Remote L.E.D. Colourwash mood lighting in the family room making the atmosphere even more special.
- All Bedrooms En-Suite (very rare) 2 King, 1 Queen and 3 Themed Suites (Princess, Guitar and Surfer).
- Wifi and wired high speed broadband, Ipod docking stations, Combination TV/DVDs in bedrooms.
- Dual Zone Air Con allows the bedrooms to be kept at a different temperature- very important in the Summer!
- Baby Cots, High Chair, Stroller, Gates, Bed Rail option, Monitor (very important with the distance from lounge to bedroom!).
|Further details outdoors|
- Sparkling Pool and Spa heated by 400,000 b.t.u. gas heater able to cope with cooler winter months.
- Extended screened decking area - Covered lanai with ceiling fans - escape the heat in the Summer!
- Gas BBQ with built in fridge for the important poolside drinks-powerpoint for the music.
- Did we mention the South facing lake view!!! Sunshine all day and no rear neighbours.
- Upscale upholstered outdoor furniture - dining for 8 and 4 matching loungers with umbrellas
- Oh and all of the facilities of the Bellavida Resort...
* Our rental rates INCLUDE Florida sales and tourist taxes.
* Pool/Spa heating is available at £18/$28 per night, important in winter months. Rates may change please contact us for a quotation.
* 20% deposit (non-refundable) secures your booking - balance required 8 weeks prior to arrival.
* All major cedit cards accepted via paypal - we pay the commission!
UK Cheques / USA Checks accepted or a direct wired bank transfer.
* A $125 Cleaning fee is payable should we decide to take a booking of less than one week by special arrangement.
* Security deposit of £250 (loss and damage) is required with blalance to be refunded after departure.
* Everything is included in the rates shown - including linens, towels and service fees - no hidden extras...
* Security coded entry to both resort and property for each guest.
* UPTO A MAXIMUM OF 13 GUESTS INCLUSIVE OF CHILDREN ( CANNOT ACCOMMODATE 13 ADULTS )
* MINIMUM 7 DAY RENTAL PERIOD
* STRICTLY NON SMOKING PROPERTY INSIDE & OUT.
The Central Florida region
Orlando - A.K.A ' The Entertainment Capital of the World ' - with good reason, not only is it the home of the 'Mouse', Universal Studios and Seaworld it is so much more! If you're a Golfer you're in heaven... you could play a new course every day many of them championship standard and most within a few miles of us. Due to the tropical climate it is an all year round destination with so much to do and see you would need to stay all year!
Horse riding, crocodile chasing, waterskiing, petting farms, waterparks, helicopter tours, even space centres... just about anything you can think of... and of course you can 'mix it up' with days spent chilling by the pool or surfing the waves on the Atlantic coast or enjoying the bath-warm gulf coast water and talcum powder sands.
Located on a premium plot in the Bellavida Resort Kissimmee, next door to a giant Walmart and a minute from the 192. Kissimmee is the closest town to all the main theme parks as well as the convenience of a huge selection of restaurants from 'chains' through to fine dining. Disney gates are 8 minutes away with Universal and Seaworld reached within 15 minutes - especially valuable when you have a 'parked out' family who just want to get home and dive in the pool... By contrast, although close to everything, Bellavida is an Oasis of calm, beautifully landscaped throughout, surrounded by trees and complete with a huge lake. The luxurious clubhouse is complete with a zero entry pool and ten person jacuzzi with plenty of sun loungers to soak up the atmosphere.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
29 Jan 2013
"East 192, Where Tink@Bella waits for Youuuuuuu"
The Bella Vida resort is a Great, Gated Community. Where inside awaits the the Fantastic Tink@Bella Villa. Approx 30 mins from Orlando Int. Perfect location for all that awaits you, Disney, Universal, Sea World, and more. 2 mins to the Massive Walmart everything you need (24 hrs) Plenty of places to eat on the 192 East & West, Denny's for Breakfast that will see you through the day, then the Longhorn Steak House (192 East). We were a family of 10, 6 Adults, 4 Children, more than enough room. What a way to start and end the day at Tink@bella. Fantastic games room, pool, just everything was great. We cannot praise this Villa highly enough, it has everything. If you want a Floridian Holiday that you will never forget then it has to be Tink@Bella, no need to look anywhere else. We would like to thank Nick & Sue with the ease of the booking & information given by them both, and letting us share Tink@Bella, thank-you.
30 Aug 2012
"Fantstic accomodation for a fantastic holiday"
We stayed at Tinkabella for 3 weeks in July and it was fantastic. We couldnt have had a better base. The accomodation was clean and tidy and very appealing. Our children were aged 3, 5 and 16 and they all settled into the house very easily. The accomodation is within easy reach of all the main attractions and also in a good location for restaurants, shops and the airport. After a hard day at the parks the house offered a variety of ways to relax and chill out ready for the following day. We cannot thank Nick and Sue enough for all the help and advice, we really appreciate it. I have already made recommendations to others who are thinking of a holiday in Florida. We would certainly go back. it certainly was a holiday of a lifetime.
3 May 2012
"Best stay in 20 years going to Orlando"
My family has been going to Orlando nearly every year for the past 20 years. We've sayed in inns, hotels, resorts, eveything but this Villa was by far the best stay ever. We were traveling with a toddler and the ammenities and the amount of space we had made the say much better. Everything is really nice, clean and perfectly decorated. The beds are amazing, the pool is unbelievable. There's nothing bad to say about it. The location is great, pretty easy to get everywhere and there's a Walmart open 24 hours just on the corner. The owners were very nice, friendly, and organized. PERFECT. Thanks a lot for letting us share this experience.
You're booking with
Nick & Sue F.
- 5 Years listed
45% Response rate
Calendar last updated:09 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- +44 (0) 1489 799554
- +44 (0) 7825 944539