from £52 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Situated in the centre of killin village this holiday cottage is ideally positioned for enjoying the range of facilities on offer both in the area and within the village itself.
The cottage benefits from being double glazed and has electric central heating system. An log burning stove is available in the lounge. It has been recently modernised but retains its original charm. The property is on two floors and comprises:
• Two bedrooms, one with standard double bed, the second room having a 3/4 double bed and further single berth available.
• Bathroom c/w shower.
• Kitchen area.
• Rental includes: All linen, towels, electricity, central heating.
• Fully equipped kitchen, electric cooker, fridge, kettle, toaster, Micro-wave, washing machine, breakfast bar.
• Comfortably furnished lounge with log burning stove, TV/DVD, music centre and games.
• Small garden with patio area.
• The property has off-road parking for two vehicles.
Killin is roughly at the geographic centre of Scotland and is situated on the western end of Loch Tay; most major attractions being a comfortable day out. There are some four hotels and numerous shops and restaurants within the village.
Local activities include:
• Watersports, Angling, Climbing, Walking, Cycling, Canoeing, Equestriancentre, Local history, Clans MacNab & Campbell.
• Boats for fishing and pleasure as well as fishing permits can be obtained locally.
• There are excellent local golf courses and we are within reasonable distance of the ski slopes.
• The cottage is situated near the centre of a working Scottish village in a very scenic area and as a result the cottage is being marketed primarily at families looking to enjoy the numerous actvities available in the area.
• Eating out: Local hotels provide both bar and restaurant meals and entertainment.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Loch Tay region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:22 Jul 2014
Based in United Kingdom