Lakeside cottage with WI FI
About the home
• Lakeside cottage
This lovely cottage is in a prime waterfront location. It is situated on the Lough shore with wonderful views over beautiful Lough Erne.
A quiet and and peaceful retreat yet only 2 miles from pubs and shops in the friendly picturesque village of Kesh.
• Private Jetty
• Pets allowed
The Lough is world renowned for angling. Cottage is an ideal base for fishing, water sports, caving, golf or rambling. Alternatively simply sit back and enjoy the beautiful view whilst enjoying the clean fresh air.
• Marina with slip
• Outdoor dining table and BBQ
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
• Free WI FI Internet connection
Further details outdoors:
• Master bedroom opens onto exterior patio area over looking Lough
• Booking deposit £100
• Well behaved pets welcome
The County Fermanagh region
The area is one of breath taking natural beauty. The Lough is reputed to have 365 islands some of which are bird sanctuaries.
Lough Erne is the perfect location for watersports. For activity enthusiast there's plenty to keep you occupied - caving, walking, cycling, horse-riding etc.
Golfers can enjoy a fabulous range of golf courses suitable for all strengths and abilities. The exciting new Lough Erne Golf Resort designed by Nick Faldo is now open
The Kesh area
• Water sports Canoe hire, water skiing tuition available locally.
• Golf : Lisnarick 18 hole par 66 and floodlit Driving range. Manor house 9 hole. Castle Hume 18 hole par 72 . Full clubhouse facilities. Enniskillen 18 hole par 71.
• Tennis Courts for hire are available in Irvinestown and Manor House.
• Fishing - Coarse and game fishing throughout the Lough. Local gullies available for private hire.
• Pony Trekking through nearby Castle Archdale forest.
• Flying – see Lough Erne from the air - trial flying lesson available at St Angelo airport.
Places to Go
• World famous Belleek pottery
• Ulster American Folk Park
• Marble Arch Caves
• National Trust Properties include CastleCoole, Florencecourt
• Devenish Island with ancient round tower
• Castle Archdale Forest Park
Places to See
• Historic town of Enniskillen.
• Atlantic Ocean at Rossnowlagh beach.
• Lough Navar Forest Park view point for panoramic views over Co Fermanagh.
Sligo, Benbulben and Yeats country is 40 mins by car.
• Cruises of Lower Lough daily from Enniskillen.
• Lunch cruises available onboard the fully air conditioned Lady of The Lake.
• Day Boat hire available locally
• Enniskillen - Donegal Town and Omagh are only a few of the places to enjoy a varied shopping experience.
• Try the famous Fermanagh Black Bacon locally made by O Doherty Butcher Enniskillen.
• Mrs O Malley’s traditional old fashioned sweet shop Enniskillen.
• There are numerous good restaurants locally.
• Try the locally made Tickety Moo ice-cream at Oghill farm, Killadeas.
• Ardowen Theatre Enniskillen.
• Cinemas in Omagh and Enniskillen. Lakeland forum
• Ulster American folk park Omagh.
• Sheelin Antique Lace Museum Bellanaleck.
• Enniskillen Castle.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• Approx 95miles from Belfast and 3miles from Kesh Co Fermanagh
Activities near Kesh
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
03 Oct 2012
We are just home today. This cottage is absolutely fantastic, inviting, relaxing, suitable for a wide range of activities boating, fishing, watersports. Its not everyday you can say your sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch & someone jet skies past ! we pick a different cottage in Northern Ireland/Ireland every year well not any more! This is gona be our getaway cottage :) already looking dates for next time thinking December! Georgous cosy well decorated & well kitted out cottage, everything we needed was there & in a lovely area. We brought the boat & I thought I wasn't getting my husband & teenage son off the water some days :D could quiet happily live there. Even missi (the dog) loved it. Owner & property manager were very friendly & helpfull. Mcdougall/scott family :)))
19 Apr 2012
Excellent well presented cottage in a perfect location for Watersports, Dog walking, Forest walks, Mountain biking, Hiking and anything else outdoorsies!
Had an absolute lovely time at this... more
14 Aug 2011
Cottage was as promised, clean and well equipped. The location an the banks of Lough Erne complete with private jetty was ideal for watersports and trips into nearby towns and villages either by car or by boat. The cottage was comfortable and ideal for a family holiday.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|4 Jan 13||17 Mar 13||£ 325||£ 46||£ 95||1 Week|
|17 Mar 13||7 Apr 13||£ 375||£ 55||£ 100||1 Week|
|7 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 350||£ 110||£ 110||2 Nights|
|1 Jun 13||30 Jun 13||£ 395||£ 95||£ 110||2 Nights|
|30 Jun 13||30 Aug 13||£ 575||£ 80||£ 85||1 Week|
|30 Aug 13||8 Sep 13||£ 495||£ 80||£ 90||1 Week|
|8 Sep 13||26 Oct 13||£ 350||£ 95||£ 110||2 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||3 Nov 13||£ 395||£ 75||£ 100||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 13||22 Dec 13||£ 350||£ 95||£ 100||2 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Weekend rates available.
Arrival time 3pm departure time 10am or by arrangement
Credit Card payments acceptedBook
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Seaview Cala Magrana in Porto Cristo, Balearic Islands