Simatos Apartments and studios
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
E.O.T Licence 0830k 123k 0582700
- 1 Bedroom and 1 sitting room, seperated by a sliding wooden mortice door, potentially locked, can sleep up to 2 adults in the bedroom and 1 or 2 children in the sitting area.
- Swim in the crystal water of the sandy Makris and Platis Gialos beach (2' minutes walk away). Simatos apartment ensure the peacefullness during your holidays, though so close to all amenities. Watch birds drinking water from our pond, listen to the cicadas the day and crickets at night, try the taverna, or the bars, or choose the other quiet end without umprellas and loungers. Alternatively, walk upon our small bridge and relax on the Marianna's swimming pool bar and lying on a lounger, enjoy your cold drink, or tasty snacks, which Marianna serves you.
- 2 minutes walk to the super markets and rent a car agents, 5-10 minutes away to the tavernas, restaurants and bars, ATMs, jewelleries, 20-30 minutes walk to Argostoli town, the wonderfull Folk and Archeological museum, the traditional long bay with the fishing boats, see turtles, yachts, cruise ships.
- Both air conditioning and funs. Cooker, or oven and hot plates, tea pot, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, coffe machine, plates, pans, frying pan available in the kitchen. Washing machine in common use (5 euros /washing, detergents included). Clothes dryer in common use (5 euros/machine). Iron and ironing board on request, free of charge. Safe box (5 euros weekly). CD and DVD player on request for free too. Wi-Fi also free of charge. Football playground, table tennis and mini golf, available as well as for free. Telephone local and international calls for free (not available for mobile calls). Cocomat Top matresses on the most of the beds. Gue Laroche sheets and most of the blankets.
- An amazing play ground, offers the kids 2 swings, teeter, slide and horizontal bars.
Two table tennis and the clubs provided.
A mini soccer with full of grass, is an unforgettable experience for football fans.
For mini golf fans, the adequate equipment provided.
Loungers and comfortable chairs in the tranquil garden, let you be the king in your kingdom.
No need for your car security alarm, in the tree shaded car park.
Recycle bins in both paper and tin, or glass.
Hot water even in the external showers, before entering your room.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Makris Gialos white sand beach, award winning|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: efl 7 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Table tennis, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (2)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
The Ionian Islands region
Kefalonia is the bigger among 7 other islands in Ionian see. The climate is a classic wonderfull Meditteranean one, with no strong winds in general. once most of the islands were connected to the mainland and even more previously seemed to be under sea water, so sea shells are being found while walking on the hills and mountain.
Kefalonia is a wonderfull with plenty of trees island. There is a variety of scenic beaches, changing landscape with mountain, hills, plains, valleys, rocky steepy places, everything. Mountain Ainos 1670 metres hight, is covered with the rare species black fir trees. St Gerasimos relic in the monastery located in the village Valsamata on the foot of mountain Ainos, is the sacred pilgrimage of the island. Melissani underground lake, Drogarati caves at Karavomilos village 35 km from here, next Ag. Efimia , Myrtos beach, Assos village, the famous Fiscardo bay on the north part of the island, is something can not be missed. Folk, Archeological in Argostoli capital and Natural museum 10 km away at Davgata village, are very interesting.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
1 Jul 2013
"A greek retro house"
We´ve stayed at the Simatos apartments for 4 days in june. We´ve rented the condo No.5 with 1 bedroom for 3 persons. The property is a complex of about 15-20 similar condos. The place is nicely deco… More
Thank you very much, for your appreciation to our decoration.
Only just a short note regarding the sort of it, which is not of the 70s.
To be honest, our company could not afford to buy 70s style electric appliance.
In fact, styled 70s were only the covers of the four hot plates.
Generally, most of our furniture is Greek modern styled, inspired of the Greek islands tradition.
But anyway it is very kind of you.
-On respect to the problems in the bathroom, please be so kind explain us something.
At first, thank you very much for the nice comments in general, and especially for us.
According to our professional attitude- as you said -we ought to have at once repaired the problems with the shower and the water closet.
However, this means, somehow, we should have been informed about them.
Seeing that, during your 4 days stay here, you had paid 4 or 5 visits at the reception office, as well as, your presence here in the reception was indeed very delightful and we were very impressed with it and thank you for it, therefore, it sounds strange why you never mentioned anything about the problem.
To refer it would be very helpful for both of us.
Because, after repairs had been done on the roof – terrace, the plumber forgot to unblock the ventilation drainage system, which had been temporarily blocked to avoid pieces of stones drop in.
It was just a matter of 5 seconds on the whole to unblock it!
Conclusively the system was not old, but blocked.!
Actually, only the plumber is the expert, who could have advised both, you and us, what the problem exactly is.
Respecting the shower, it is the modern and expensive ''walk in'', which consists of two parts.
It is a shame you did not enjoy it on the whole, due to this problem.
Actually, as we found out some silicon on the lower part of the glass, needed to be added and stop it leaking. So simple!
- Additionally, we put questionnaires in each room for having our guests impressions, or be known in time for the potential problems.
It is a shame we found yours, blank!
Even though, we thank you for letting us know of everything, through the World Wide Web !
-Truly, you have right, Simatos Apartments is a quiet family resort and the common characteristic of our guests is that love the peace and tranquility we provide in our 4.500 square metres of floral garden.
It is dependant on the period of the season, where our guests are coming from and what age they are, either couples, or families – from various countries and ages.
In fact, this is not a place for who seek for night life and this is what our guests adore.
Anyway, we understand in general, you were happy while staying with us here, and this is the important think conclusively.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted