Garbis Villas - 1 Bedroom
About the home
In the South of the Island and only 20 minutes from the Capital of Argostoli there is one of the most captivating resorts on the island, the majestic Loudras. On the hill above Loudras Beach stands Garbis Villas, one of the most welcoming and beautiful complexes on the island. Magically set in between the lush green mountains and the dazzling blue Ionian Sea, surrounded by wonderful gardens there are four villas with a large pool. Here, if you don’t fancy going to the beach, you can enjoy a swim, read your book, drink your coffee, eat your lunch or watch the stunning sunset.
Staying at Garbis Villas will give you the sense of total relaxation and tranquillity.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Lourdas & Trapezaki, 1.5km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Pool / Snooker table, Safe, Wi-fi available|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (2), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden|
Further details indoors:
Each of the air-conditioned one-bedroom apartments has been tastefully equipped to meet all your needs.
The apartments each have a spacious bedroom with TV and safe, a modern kitchenette, bathroom, and a lounge with a large sofa bed.
On the shaded terrace with a splendid view of the sea you can enjoy your morning coffee, or even a romantic dinner.
The furnishings are made from high-quality walnut wood.
The one-bedroom apartment is ideal for couples with children or good friends.
Further details outdoors:
• Garden with handets of flowers.
• Shared swimming pool.
• Outdoor furniture.
• Sun lounger and chairs.
• A deposit of 25% of the total amount of the booking is needed to confirm a booking. No booking will be confirmed without a deposit.
The balance of 75% is payable 20 days before arrival.
• If a booking is cancelled up to 2 months before the 1st day of the booking, a full refund will be given of the deposit paid.
• If a booking is cancelled less than 2 months before the 1st day of the booking, there will be no refund of the deposit paid.
The Ionian Islands region
Cephalonia is the largest of the Ionian Islands, and sixth in size to all of the Greek islands. The mountainous structure of its terrain combined with the flow of much water has created subterranean caverns and passages, formed by erosion and the dissolving action of underground water on calcareous rock. The culmination of this effect can be viewed in the phenomena of Katavothres, Melissani and Karavomylos: the water disappears down the chasms of Katavothres to re-appear in the lake of Karavomylos on the other side of the island, after passing through the stunning cave lake Melissani. Cephalonia lies opposite the mouth of the Gulf of Patras, between Zakynthos and Lefkas.
To the northeast lies Ithaca; the two islands are separated by a channel 4km wide. There are several beliefs as to the origin of the island’s name: some believe it was named after King Cephalos, a mythical king. Others believe it may have gained its name from being the natural head of the Ionian Islands (cephalos means “head” in Greek)- or else it was perhaps named after an ancient people, the Cephallines, and this is why in formal Greek the island and its inhabitants are spelt with a double “l”.........
The Kefalonia / Lourdas area
Lourdas & Trapezaki beach and merely a ten-minute walk from Garbis Villas (1.5km).
• The beach of Lourdas also offers water sports, sunbeds and umbrellas for rent, boat hire.
• Tavernas along the beaches front for lunch or dinner.
• A little further afield are the villages of Katelios and Scala where you will find more tavernas, bars and shops as well as some stunning beaches.
• Local activities: diving, swimming, walking, sailing, cycling, fishing, horse riding, wind-surfing, water skiing, mountain biking, mountaineering.
• Attractions: caves, churches, forests, library, museums.
• Leisure activities: bird watching, hiking, jet skiing, mountain climbing, paddle boating, sight seeing, snorkelling, bay fishing.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• You can track direct flights from major EU cities to Kefalonia through various operators.
• There is also the option to fly to Athens & then get a flight Athens-Kefalonia.
• From Kefalonia Airport to Garbis Villas it is a 20 min drive (15 Km).
• Alternatively, from Athens to Kefalonia by car, you could either take the Patra-Sami or Killini-Poros ferries.
• Poros port from Garbis Villas is 25 min drive.
• Pesada port from Garbis Villas is 15 min drive.
Activities near Kefalonia
Tennis in town
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low Season||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 294||€ 42||€ 42||1 Night|
|Med Season||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 504||€ 72||€ 72||1 Night|
|High Season||1 Jul 13||16 Jul 13||€ 567||€ 81||€ 81||1 Night|
|Peak Season||16 Jul 13||20 Aug 13||€ 630||€ 90||€ 90||1 Night|
|High Season||20 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 567||€ 81||€ 81||1 Night|
|Med Season||1 Sep 13||16 Sep 13||€ 504||€ 72||€ 72||1 Night|
|Low Season||16 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||€ 441||€ 63||€ 63||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
â?¢Early booking discount prices for 1 bedroom apartment.
â?¢The above prices already have 10% to 40% discount from Garbis Villas official prices for all 2013 bookings
â?¢Price per accommodation not per person.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
2 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Greece and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2010. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Garbis Villas - 2 Bedroom in Kefalonia, Greece
Garbis Villas - Studio in Kefalonia, Greece
Holiday villas in Greece (2,847)