VILLA BRIO complex_Villa 1
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa Brio. Your Balcony on the Sea!
Only one of its kind seafront accommodation of four elegant self-catering villas, in Kefalonia, Greece, with private beach, pools & gardens...and a stunning view over the Ionian Sea!
Villa 1 accommodates 6-8 guests (3 bedrooms) and has been smartly designed to satisfy those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury …
Villa Brio complex is located at the edge of the famous sandy beach of Skala village, just 1 mile from the village, 30 min from the island’s International Airport (direct flights from UK/EU) and 35 min from island's main port Sami (ferries from Italy via Patra - mainland Greece).
In Villa Brio, the guest can combine moments of tranquility in the privacy of its seafront location, along with vivid night life at the close villages of Skala & Poros.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||On site|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Kefalonia 28 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Villa 1 is a 3-floor self catering villa, sleeps 2-8 prs and has the following lay-out:
• 2 double a/c bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
• Patio with garden furniture
• 8 x Living Area Seating Capacity
• Satellite TV, DVD/CD Player
• Double sofa-bed
• 6 x Dining Area Seating Capacity
• Open plan Kitchen, fully equipped
• Sea-facing balcony
• 1 double a/c bedroom
• 1 bathroom (en-suite)
• Sea-facing terrace with pergola
|Further details outdoors|
Villa 1 enjoys the following outdoor facilities:
• private pool in a landscaped terrace on the seafront, surrounded by relaxing wooden sun beds & umbrella, where you lay back with the sound of the swell and the breathtaking view to the Ionian Sea….
• private landscaped garden with lots of Greek flora at your doorstep...
• spacious sunbathing and "play" area for the kids
• comfortable garden furniture & BBQ
And of course, as all four villas in the complex, Villa 1 enjoys the private beach...a personal diving board into the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea! The guest can simply dive in or step down to the beach just beside the villa!
• Bed linen & towels provided
• Linen changed twice per week
• Maid service everyday
- All three bedrooms in Villa 1 can be arranged either as double or twin upon guest's request.
- Also, two additional guests can be comfortably accommodated in the spacious living area either in the existing double sofa-bed or two extra single folding beds.
- Baby bed (with linen/towels), high chair and baby bath are available upon request.
- Hair Dryer provided.
- Full Kitchen Equipment (Freezer, Fridge, Hob, Grill, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer, Filter Coffee Maker, Dish Washer, plates, cutlery and utensils).
- Laundry Equipment (Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing Board).
- Free wi-fi.
The Ionian Islands region
Kefalonia is the largest island in the Ionian Sea and one of the world's most stunning holiday destinations, with charming beaches and high quality resorts.
Highlights not to miss while at the island: the famous beach of Myrtos (amongst top ten in the world!), the natural beauties of Mellisani lake, the deep-green mountain of Ainos where the unique species of wild small horses can be met (if lucky!), the local "robola" wineries and last - but not least - the traditional meat pie!
• In Skala village, just 15 min easy walk from Villa Brio, there are restaurants, bars, food shops, super market, bakery, pharmacy, medical centre, ocal gift shops, car/bike rentals, bank ATM.
• Beside the villa, there is a water sports centre, scuba diving & boat hire.
• Walking and cycling along the coast is a superb experience.
• Tennis is available in nearby hotels, while mountain biking, horse riding, sea kayak and trekking within 30 minutes drive.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
14 Aug 2014
"Ideal place to relax and play."
When we told the barman in Waves that we were staying in Villa Brio he congratulated us for choosing to stay in accommodation with one of the best views of Skala, and boy was he right. You could spen… More
26 Jul 2012
"Villa Brio met all our expectation"
Villa Brio is in a perfect situation, with easy reach of shops and tavernas, but out of the town and with its own access to the sea - which we enjoyed enormously. All the rooms had sea views with terraces, balconies or patios and the resident maid service and pool and garden maintenance was friendly and unobtrusive. We had an excellent family holiday.
21 Jul 2011
"Perfect Villa in a Perfect Location"
Villa Brio is a beautiful collection of four villas on a cliff overlooking the sea. It is perfectly located about a mile walk into Skala, which is a perfect greek village, quiet enough to provide complete relaxation during the day and with enough places to eat, drink and enjoy the fantastic hospitality by night. The villa itself is immaculate, with optional maid service every day. The pool is very clean and a great size. We made great use of the pool area as well as the large private terrace. The villas have a private path carved into the cliff which takes you down to a wooden jetty and your own private access to the Ionian Sea. It really is as incredible as it sounds! Anita (the owner) was discreet but very helpful whenever we needed to contact her. The people in Skala are fun and very friendly, we recommend Denis for taxi use, Anita will leave you his card on arrival and he is the friendliest taxi driver in the world! There is a great tavern Old Times less than a minutes walk from the villa, which has great food, wine, service and views out over the sea. We cant recommend Villa Brio highly enough. We will definitely return, thank you for a great holiday!
21 Jun 2011
"Just relax and restore..."
We stayed at villa brio1 and 2, in begining of June. Weather was moody, but certanly enough sun to get a nice ten.
We loved the house, the pool and the whole property. Our children (5 and 2) enjoyed running around a great lawn. Service was great an the stuff friendly.
The location is great if you want to relax and restore. Just enjoy the property and you will be more than satisfied. We found out that regarding the most famous beaches the property is a little bit to far. Myrtos and Antisamos beach are more than 1h drive away.
The pools are just great. We enjoyed faboulous views from the pool, from the yard, and every balcony...
We explored the nearby beaches and there is something for everyone. You can find many sandy beaches for kids, or private little bays in just 5-10minutes drive from the property. Nearby Skala village is not much but still full of good reataurants.
I would like to thank the owner Annita, she was very hospitable and helped with some contacts on our way back home.
Certainly we would recommend this property, and hope to come back again
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
55% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Oct 2012
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site