VILLA BRIO complex_Villa 2
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa Brio. Your Balcony on the Sea!
Only one of its kind seafront accommodation of four elegant self-catering villas, in Kefalonia, Greece, with private beach, pools & gardens...and a stunning view over the Ionian Sea!
Villa 2 accommodates 6-8 guests (3 bedrooms) and has been smartly designed to satisfy those who opt for finesse & affordable luxury …
The complex is located at the edge of the famous sandy beach of Skala village, just 1 mile from the village, 30 min from the island’s International Airport (direct flights from UK/EU) and 35 min from island's main port Sami (ferries from Italy via Patra - mainland Greece).
In Villa Brio, the guest can combine moments of tranquility in the privacy of its seafront location, along with vivid night life at the close villages of Skala & Poros.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||On site|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Kefalonia 28 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Villa 2 is a 3-floor self catering villa, sleeps 2-8 prs and has the following lay-out:
• 2 double a/c bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
• Patio with garden furniture
• 8 x Living Area Seating Capacity
• Satellite TV, DVD/CD Player
• Double sofa-bed
• 6 x Dining Area Seating Capacity
• Open plan Kitchen, fully equipped
• Sea-facing veranda for dining out
• Sea-facing balcony
• 1 double a/c bedroom
• 1 bathroom (en-suite)
• Sea-facing terrace with pergola
|Further details outdoors|
Villa 2 enjoys the following outdoor facilities:
• private pool in a landscaped terrace on the seafront, surrounded by relaxing wooden sun beds & umbrella, where you lay back with the sound of the swell and the breathtaking view to the Ionian Sea….
• private landscaped garden with lots of Greek flora at your doorstep...
• spacious sunbathing and "play" area for the kids
• comfortable garden furniture & BBQ
And of course, as all four villas in the complex, Villa 2 enjoys the private beach...a personal diving board into the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea! The guest can simply dive in or step down to the beach just beside the villa!
• Bed linen & towels provided
• Linen changed twice per week
• Maid service everyday
- The two ground floor bedrooms in Villa 2 can be arranged either as double or twin upon guest's request.
- Also, two additional guests can be comfortably accommodated in the spacious living area either in the existing double sofa-bed or two extra single folding beds.
- Baby bed (with linen/towels), high chair and baby bath are available upon request.
- Hair Dryer provided.
- Full Kitchen Equipment (Freezer, Fridge, Hob, Grill, Oven, Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Juicer, Filter Coffee Maker, Dish Washer, plates, cutlery and utensils).
- Laundry Equipment (Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing Board).
- Free wi-fi.
The Ionian Islands region
Kefalonia is the largest island in the Ionian Sea and one of the world's most stunning holiday destinations, with charming beaches and high quality resorts.
Highlights not to miss while at the island: the famous beach of Myrtos (amongst top ten in the world!), the natural beauties of Mellisani lake, the deep-green mountain of Ainos where the unique species of wild small horses can be met (if lucky!), the local "robola" wineries and last - but not least - the traditional meat pie!
• In Skala village, just 15 min easy walk from Villa Brio, there are restaurants, bars, food shops, super market, bakery, pharmacy, medical centre, ocal gift shops, car/bike rentals, bank ATM.
• Beside the villa, there is a water sports centre, scuba diving & boat hire.
• Walking and cycling along the coast is a superb experience.
• Tennis is available in nearby hotels, while mountain biking, horse riding, sea kayak and trekking within 30 minutes drive.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
9 Jul 2013
We had a lovely stay in villa 2. The location is superb, over looking the sea, close to the supermarket and restaurants/bars - would highly recommend the 'old times' restaurant. Villa fab, c… More
4 Sep 2011
We were a group of adults and children totalling 19 who were lucky enough to stay in Villas 1, 2 and 3 this summer. One key reason for chosing Villa Brio was the setting and I am delighted to say th… More
22 Jul 2011
"Fantastic villa in a beautiful location."
We stayed in villa 2 at the end of may 2011 and had a really fab hoilday. The villa is clean, comfortable and well equiped.( maybe some plastic glasses to use around the pool area would be good though). The view from the villa is beautiful and was wonderful to wake upto every morning. The daily maid service is a bonus too. Beds made, bins emptied etc. Location of villa brio is also excellent. The small town of Scala is about a 25 minute stroll along the sea front, with bars and restaurants along the way. We ate in many of the restaurants during our stay, and wasn't disapointed with any of them. The weather was good too. We hired a car from the aiport for the week of our stay as we wanted to explore the lovely island. Although a car is not necessary unless you are exploring, as the location of the villa is so good. We also hired a small boat for the day which was good fun. All in all, a fabulous holiday and we will definately return again.
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
40% Response rate
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site