Ilyessa - Royal Seacrest
|Special Offers:||Late Deal||Sun 2 - Sun 30 Jun 2013||£324.00 / week|
About the home
Welcome to our two-storey sea view townhouse in the 5 Star resort complex of Royal Seacrest, Paphos, Cyprus. The spacious 88 sq m (968 sq ft) property which is 1 of only 4 townhouses within the complex has two large bedrooms, a double and a twin, both en suite & both with balconies and is fully air conditioned. It has a fully fitted modern kitchen, comfortable open-plan dining and sitting areas, downstairs toilet, private roof terrace (accessed by spiral staircase from the master bedroom balcony), a large outdoor patio with covered and uncovered areas and landscaped gardens to front and rear.
The townhouse comfortably sleeps six and is in a beautiful, modern complex (completed in 2009) with two swimming pools, kiddie’s pool, two outdoor Jacuzzis and an indoor gym.
It is well located within easy walking distance (5 minutes) to all local amenities including restaurants, cafes, bars, car hire, banks, chemist, supermarkets and shops and there are plenty of things to do in the Paphos area.
Please visit our website for additional photographs, more information about the townhouse & the complex, local amenities and things to do in the area.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Kefalos and Faros, 700m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Jacuzzi / Hot tub, Gym, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Private garden, Swing set|
Further details indoors:
- Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with showers and there is a downstairs Toilet
- Health and safety pack / first aid kit / fire extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Lockable gates on front and back gardens, roof terrace and at the top of the stairs - safer for the little ones
- Basic essentials, such as toilet rolls, soap, tea, coffee, sugar & milk are provided, to help you get your holiday started
- English speaking local property manager
- Beach towels provided
- Royal Seacrest is a CityCell WiFi Hotspot
- Air Conditioning, electricity and water charges included in rental price
- Mid-stay linen / towel change available as optional extra (£40 / €40)
- Mid-stay cleaning and linen / towel change available as optional extra (£60 / €60)
- Cot and high chair available to rent (£20 / €20 per week)
- Food starter pack available as an optional extra - saves you having to shop on the first day! (enquire)
- Booking deposit of £100/€100 per week
- Balance payable six weeks prior to arrival
- Security deposit of £200/€200 required payable in advance - fully refundable within two weeks of your departure subject to satisfactory property inspection
The Paphos region
The birth place of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean. It boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year – the average temperature is in the mid-20’s, reaching the high 30’s in the summer and with mild winters of around 17°C. It has one of the oldest civilizations of the Mediterranean, going back 10,000 years and you’ll find the Cypriot people warm and friendly offering a welcome to all.
Cyprus has everything you want from a holiday and there are plenty of things to do:
– Choose from a wealth of heavenly white sandy beaches for sun-seekers and families
– Indulge in a range of water sports and other leisure activities for children from 1 to 92!
– Take in some of the many ancient cultural sites
– Discover a haven of traditional villages and medieval Byzantine churches and monasteries
– Hike or even ski! in the rugged Troödos Mountains, with Mount Olympus peaking at 2,000m
– A golfer’s paradise, choose between three Championship Golf Courses in the greater Paphos area alone.
Cyprus cuisine has something for everyone - an extensive selection of restaurants to cater for every taste, whether it’s a romantic candle-lit dinner for two; sharing Cypriot Meze (a wide range of small traditional dishes) with family or a group of friends entertained by Cypriot dancing; or your traditional Sunday roast.
The old town of Ktima Pafos (Upper Paphos) has managed to escape the tourist building boom; it’s a calm place with lovely colonial buildings and many of the town’s museums. The highlights of Ktima Pafos are its excellent restaurants and its nearby daily morning Market where villagers sell their local produce (6am to 1pm, Monday to Saturday).
Kato Pafos (Lower Paphos) is the tourist centre with a picturesque harbour and promenade (newly developed in 2008) boasting plenty of restaurants of various cuisines, cafés to enjoy a latte or cappuchino – watching the world go by!, music and dancing, bars and nightclubs. It also has the fascinating Paphos Archaeological Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with some of the world’s most beautiful and best preseved floor mosaics dating from the 3rd to 5th Centuries.
- Royal Seacrest is on Tombs of the Kings Road, the main Paphos to Coral Bay road
- 300m to the Tombs of the Kings Heritage Site
- 200m to restaurants, cafés, bars, supermarket, car hire, bank, chemist, shops, taxis (see local restaurants / bars)
- 10/15 minute walk to Kefalos Beach and Faros Beach, local beaches
- 10 minutes by bus / car to Coral Bay Beach, best beach in Paphos region
- 20 minute walk to Kato Paphos harbour area
- 10 minute walk to Ktima Pafos, old town of Paphos
- 200m to bus stop and well served by buses to the Kato Paphos harbour area, Coral Bay Beach and local connections for Limassol and Nicosia
- 20 minute drive to Paphos International Airport, which serves most UK and European airports
- Oliveto Stone Grill traditional Cypriot Dining
- Olympus Steak House
- Fat Mamas Italian / American Restaurant
- Pizza Restorante
- Martelli Pizza Restorante
- King Fisher
- Chloe’s Chinese Restaurant
- Youkoso Japanese Restaurant
- Phukhet Chinese and Thai Restaurant
- Jackie Ma Chinese
- Dos Pesos Casa Mexicana
- Prema Indian Restaurant
Local Bars / Clubs:
- O’Neil’s Irish Pub
- The Queen Vic Pub
- Charlie’s Bar
- Rocking Chair Pub
- Zik Zak Disco
- Royal Pub
- Internet Café
- Cosmic Bowling
- Kids Kingdom
The Kato Paphos / Royal Seacrest area
THINGS TO DO
Whatever your holiday requirements as a family, a couple or a group of friends, you’ll find them in Cyprus.
- Kefalos Beach, local beach
- Faros Beach, local beach
- Coral Bay, best beach in Paphos region
- Lara, Akamas Peninsula (turtle sanctuary)
Restaurants / bars
With so many different restaurants and varied cuisines, one is spoilt for choice. From a gourmet meal to an authentic fresh fish, meat or vegetarian Meze, stone-grill dining and spicy stir-fries, all tastes are catered for and not forgetting the wonderful selection of locally produced wines!
- Tombs of the Kings
- Paphos Archaeological Site (Paphos Mosaics)
- Nicosia walled city, island’s capital
- Pelea Pafos (Kouklia), the Sanctuary of Aphrodite
- Kykkos Monastery
- Catacombs of Agia Solomoni
- And many more!
Places of interest
- Troödos Mountains
- Akamas Peninsula / Safari
- Vineyard visits / wine tasting
- Petra tou Romiou – Aphrodite’s Birthplace
- Nicosia, island’s capital
- Baths of Aphrodite, Polis
Sports / Leisure
- Golf – in the Paphos area there are a number of Golf Courses, three of which are Championship standard:
- Aphrodite Hills Golf Course - www.aphroditehills.com
- Minthis Hills Golf Club - www.cyprusgolf.com
- Secret Valley Golf Club - www.cyprusgolf.com
- Tsada Golf Course - www.cyprus-golf-courses.co.uk
- Aphrodite Water Park - www.aphroditewaterpark.com – the largest number of water facilities and attractions in Cyprus, the biggest family rafting ride in Europe
- Paphos Bird Park / Zoo - www.pafosbirdpark.com – Cyprus' best zoo and best children's attraction rolled into one
- Paphos Aquarium - www.tsiolisgroup.com/en_aquarium.htm - experience a mysterious underwater world and explore life in the fascinating realms of the deep
- Skiing – www.cyprusski.com – Ski on Mount Olympus in the lovely Troödos Mountains during January, February and March
- Water Sports - diving / snorkeling / sailing
- Sea fishing
- Mountain biking / Quad biking
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Paphos International Airport, with connections to airports in the UK and Europe, is just 20km from the townhouse. Paphos International Airport is served by most major airlines, including Ryanair and easyJet.
To compare flight times and prices, we recommend www.skyscanner.net.
We can arrange your local transfer by taxi in advance - approximate cost is €25 - €30 each way.
We can also assist you with car hire from the airport or at the townhouse.
The townhouse is located just 5 minutes walk from the bus stop, serving Coral Bay, Limassol and Nicosia. A local bus also serves the old town and the harbour areas of Paphos.
Activities near Kato Paphos
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
02 Oct 2012
We stayed here last year and knew we would be coming back again. Everything you need for a perfect holiday is catered for down to the last detail. We travelled with our six year old son and our... more
20 Aug 2012
Holidayed with my husband, 15 year old daughter and her friend at the Ilyessa from 22.7.12 - 5.8.12. The town house was superb. Spotlessly clean and all facilities available as advertised. Could not... more
06 Aug 2012
We have just recently returned from a week at the Ilyessa town house, we had an absolutely fantastic time. I travelled with my family and had my 3 year old grandaughter with us and felt that every... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Mar/Apr 2013||1 Mar 13||1 May 13||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|May/June 2013||1 May 13||1 Jul 13||£ 399||-||-||1 Week|
|July/Aug 2013||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 448||-||-||1 Week|
|Sept/Oct 2013||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 399||-||-||1 Week|
|Nov/Dec 2013||1 Nov 13||1 Jan 14||£ 280||-||-||1 Week|
|Jan/Feb 2014||1 Jan 14||1 Mar 14||£ 301||-||-||1 Week|
|Mar/Apr 2014||1 Mar 14||1 May 14||£ 364||-||-||1 Week|
|May/June 2014||1 May 14||1 Jul 14||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|July/Aug 2014||1 Jul 14||1 Sep 14||£ 469||-||-||1 Week|
|Sept/Oct 2014||1 Sep 14||1 Nov 14||£ 420||-||-||1 Week|
|Nov/Dec 2014||1 Nov 14||1 Jan 15||£ 301||-||-||1 Week|
|Special Offers:||Late Deal||Sun 2 - Sun 30 Jun 2013||£324.00 / week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- You can pay securely using any major credit card via Paypal in either Sterling or Euros. Paypal transactions are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- Cot and high chair available to hire - £20 / €20 per week
- Inflatable bed or foldable 'Z' bed (including linen) - £30 / €30 per week
- Mid-stay linen / towel change available as an optional extra - £40 / €40
- Mid-stay cleaning and linen / towel change available as an optional extra - £60 / €60Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Ireland and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2009. This townhouse has received 12 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.