Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
This attractive and spacious air-conditioned studio apartment in the exclusive new Andriana 2 complex is perfectly located close to the historic old town of Paphos. Stylishly furnished to provide luxurious accommodation for 2 people. The accommodation can be set up with either twin 3’ beds, or they can be zipped together to make a super-king sized double bed. A two-seat sofa with coffee table provides a comfortable seating area, and there is a separate dining table and chairs.
For entertainment we provide a 27” Flatscreen TV with DVD Player.
A balcony with lovely views over the central pool is furnished with a table and chairs for 'alfresco' dining.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Nearest beach||Alykes (sandy beach ideal for swimming) 1 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
|Further details indoors||
- The attractive studio offers flexible sleeping arrangements with either two 3' twin beds which can also be zipped together to make a super-king sized bed.
- Fully fitted lined wardrobes with ample hanging and shelf space, and access to the balcony.
- Patio window is fitted with ‘blackout’ blinds to keep the apartment cool during the day and to keep light out in the early morning.
- A well equipped kitchen provides you with everything you need for dining in.
- The bathroom is fitted with a full-sized bath, shower and glass shower screen, WC and wash hand basin.
- A good-sized balcony is furnished with a table and chairs for 'alfresco' dining.
- The balcony overlooks the pool and beautiful gardens, and enjoys the sun for most of the day until sunset.
- Easily accessed by both stairs or lift.
|Further details outdoors||
• Large, attractive pool ranging from 0.8m to 1.6m in depth.
• Outdoor Jacuzzi close to the swimming pool.
• Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the pool and apartments.
• Large sun-shaded area by the pool.
• Indoor Jacuzzi, mini-gym, sauna, changing rooms, showers and toilets.
• Dedicated parking, both outside the apartment and in the underground car park.
All of our guests are met at the apartment on arrival by our English speaking representative. Welcome packs are available on request at an additional cost.
The Paphos region
Cyprus enjoys one of the best climates in the Mediterranean with long, hot summers averaging over ten hours of sunshine a day, and mild winters.
Cyprus is also known as Aphrodite’s Island, and Paphos is said to be the town where the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty was born.
Paphos used to be the island's capital in Greco-Roman times, and it is popular for the relics of the Roman Governor's palace, which is a major tourist attraction due to the widespread, fine mosaics. The town of Paphos is included in the official UNESCO list of cultural and natural treasures of the world's heritage.
Another popular attraction is the picturesque harbour which is surrounded by a variety of restaurants that line a quayside of bright fishing boats and pleasure craft.
There are several excellent golf courses within a short drive of the town, along with resorts such as Coral Bay and Peyia, and further afield there are the stunning Troodos Mountains with several interesting monasteries worth visiting.
Paphos is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, catering to all types of visitor. The diversity of the island’s scenery, hospitality of the locals, delicious local Greek cuisine, stunning beaches, night-life, and the general atmosphere of the area will be sure to captivate you.
The apartment is ideally situated close to local amenities but in a quiet area away from the noise and busy roads. Two well-stocked mini-marts are just three minutes walk away, and good local restaurants are less than ten minutes walk from the complex.