Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This beautiful property is at the Kas Peninsula with spectacular views over to the Greek Island of Meis. Our property is a maisonette on the groundfloor with large own terraces, three bedrooms (6 sleeps) and two bathrooms. The complex is build on a half acre of beautiful gardens overlooking the most unspoilt coastline of the Mediterranean. It is a very peaceful location, 4 km from the charming town of Kas, about a 5 minutes dolmus ride. There are several hotels and restaurants within 10 minutes walk from the holiday home from whose terraces the glorious Turkish sunset can be enjoyed.
Beach platforms have been provided for guests' use and these are a 5 minute walk from the house. The crystal clear waters will provide hours of snorkelling fun for the family. Close to the house, at the beachbar of hotel Aquarius, you can use the beach terraces and use of free sun-beds, parasols, shower and toilets.
Stunning scenery, good swimming, peace and quiet… the perfect retreat for all the family!
• Entrance hall leading directly to
• Large open plan living room, equipped with radio & CD/DVD player, Wi-Fi, 2 sofa's, airconditioning, fireplace & door to own terrace, with seats & table, lounge, own garden overlooking the pool & sea
• Bathroom with toilet, shower, washbasin and washing-machine
• Kitchen equipped with gas hob, oven, microwave, dish washer, large fridge & freezer, kettle, coffeemaker, et cetera
• Dining area with dining table
• Staircase leading to the first floor
• Hall way leading to three double bedrooms and bathroom
• Large master bedroom with king size bed, airconditioning, TV-satelite, DVD, wardrobe, balcony with table & seats looking over the pool area & garden, and stunning seaviews
• 1 twin with two single beds, airconditioning, wardrobe and seaview
• 3rd bedroom with double bunk bed, airconditioning and wardrobe, view at the Taurus mountains
• Bathroom, with washbasin, toilet, shower
• Large communal freshwater pool (6x12 m) open between may and november
• Large tropical garden with hibiscus, bougainville, cactus, jasmin, oleander, citrus and olivetrees
• Several seating terraces around the pool
• Sun terraces with sun beds & parasols & barbecue
• Parking area
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Hotel Aquarius 400 m|
|Will consider||House swap|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 150 km, Nearest railway: Antalya 220 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Quiet relaxing stay with breath taking Mediteranean views! In the summer every half hour there a dolmus ride to the cousy village Kas, or 4 km walking.
- Final cleaning cost of £ 50,00 will be charged
- Price includes: linen and towels, all utilities, high-speed WI-FI Internet connection,
daily service of the pool & garden
- Transfer and /or private car hire can be arranged by Andifli Rent A Car
- Check in time is 4pm, check out time is 10am or if apartment is not rented at your arrival or departure you can stay longer or check in earlier
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
The Lycian Coast is laying at the most beautiful coast of the Mediterranean. It has various cultural places to visit. Old cities like Xanthos, Tlos, Patara, Letoon and Myra are full of Lycian wonders. Also in land villages like Elmali, Gombe, Cukurbag and Kasaba are very nice to be seen.
Kas is a good place to scuba dive, Island tours, snorkling, paragliding, jeep safari's, mountainbike tours or long walking distance trips like the Lycian Way.
For culture there are many places to visit such as Patara, Xanthos, Kekova the Sunken City by boat trip, Myra and Demre or Saklikent with Yaka Park and Tlos!
You will have to less time and have to come back to visit all.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Netherlands
Credit cards accepted
- 857 properties
- 482 properties
- 395 properties
- 140 properties
- Olu Deniz
- 118 properties
- 80 properties
- 72 properties
- 27 properties