Villa | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 16
Each bedroom has a large en suite bathroom with jungle and/or sea views. Three bedrooms have cathedral ceilings. The main villa living room opens to large patio with seating arrangements and dining tables. The master bedroom takes up the entire top level of the main villa and has wrap around balconies with sea views. In addition, each poolside bedroom has a living area and wrap around balconies as well and sea views. The poolside villas en suite bathrooms have a separate bath and shower. The fourth and fifth bedrooms are located on the same level as the living room in the main villa. Each bedroom is at extreme opposites with the kitchen and staircase to the master bedroom in between. Bedroom four and five also have an en suite bathroom with bath and shower incorporated as one. These bedrooms are a nice size and have nice views to a Japanese garden and a koi fishpond.
The villa is serviced with daily housekeeping. All towels and linens are provided. Beach towels as well. The housekeepers have babysitting experience. Management speaks English and French. A chef is available on request. She can cook Thai cuisine to an expert level and some European dishes as well.
A short walk down the Naka hill and through a small Thai community brings you to the beach. Otherwise, the drive will only take about one minute. Kamala Beach is a beautiful beach with incredible sunsets. Long walks along the beach while stopping for a refreshing watermelon shake and soaking in the sun and returning to your beautiful Thai villa are just what you deserve.
|Size||Sleeps up to 16, 7 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 7 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (7), Cots (2), Dining seats for 20, Lounge seats for 15|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
Nakawanna is a seven bedroom villa divided into three separate pavilions. The main pavilion holds three en suite bedrooms, while both of the poolside pavilions are built on two levels with one bedroom on each level, amounting to a total of four bedrooms.
|Further details outdoors||
The private swimming pool is built on two level, the inifinity edge pool overlooks a lush tropical virgin garden, sea views and the entire town of Kamala. The villa is surrounded by nothing but jungle like vegetation, although there are some neighbouring villas down below which cannot be seen nor heard. Multiple fish ponds, and well kept garden nooks trully inspire relaxation and that little something special every holiday maker looks for when visiting Thailand. The villas mystic, traditional Thai style and modern comfort are an amazing combination for a memorable holiday.
A deposit payment is required to secure the bookings
due: upon booking
30% deposit payment
due: at least 30 days prior to arrival date
A refundable security deposit equal to 20% of the total booking cost is due at the same time as balance payment or on arrival in cash only. The refundable security deposit is used for daily expenses like food and beverage, laundry, car and driver, and tour bookings.
Prices include for Nakawanna :
• Daily Chef (thaï food and some western basics) to prepare all meals (08 am to 20 pm), barbecue available too.
• Welcome package: 24 small bottles of water, 12 beers, 12 cokes and 12 sprites
• Grocery shopping at market price + 10 % service charge
• Airport transfers (one arrival, one departure)
• Daily cleaning
• Linens changed every 3 days, bath towels, pool and beach towels changed daily
• 3 full staff (08 am to 20 pm)
• Personal on call English and French speaking villa manager
• Concierge service such as tour bookings, car hire and motorbike rental, restaurant reservations
• Wine selection at market price (wine connection menu)
• Wireless Internet
• Computer P.C with internet and printer
• Cable television
• Pool toys for kids
• Game console Wii with many games
• 4 Baby cot available + 1 baby chair (and some baby stuff)
• 2 single extra beds and 4 inflatable extra queen beds available
• HDMI multimedia system in living room with big flat T.V (bring your music, movies, photos in USB keys, hard drive or laptop)
• Hard drive with movies for adults and children (English and French languages) and varied music
Optional services :
• Extra hour per staff = 100 THB
• Minibus and driver for up to 8 hours per day (schedule start time at your convenience) 11-13 people capacity for 2500 THB per day including gas
• Laundry service for personal clothes
• In villa spa treatment, massage, pedicure, manicure
• Car with/out driver and Moto hire
• Babysitting and baby equipment rental
• Yacht hire
• Additional airport transfers, 600 Thai Baht per car/per trip and 800 Thai Baht per mini bus/per trip
• Tour bookings
The Phuket region
Kamala is located on Phuket's west Coast, where the best swimming beaches are. Kamala Town is the closest town to Patong Beach, know for its busy night life and plentiful shops and restaurants. This makes Kamala and excellent location when vacationing in Phuket because when at the villa one feels on holiday, relaxed, and surrounded by nature, yet if required, a quick drive a little more than 5 minutes take you to Patong Beach or Surin Beach (just north of Kamala).
Activities in Kamala include the famous show called Fantasea, or else jet skiing, swimming (best at the north end of the beach), the evening market on Fridays in front of Fantasea, and the day markets on Wednesday and Saturdays in front of the Kamala Bakery. Kamala Beach is the only beach in Phuket with a walk way and so may little quaint shops and beach front restaurants and outdoor straw covered massage shops. Its probably the most enjoyable beach to spend the enitre day on, its size combined with activities, make it number one. The Oasis Spa in Kamala is very recommended, and its located just near the entrance of the main Kamala town.