Villa Kalamar Dream
Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Villa Kalamar Dream Details
SLEEP: 10 | BEDROOM: 6 | LOCATION: KALKAN KALAMAR BAY | WIFI: YES | POOL: PRIVATE | VIEW: YES
Villa Kalamar Dream is a brand new, luxury designed villa just 150m from the sea in the Kalamar Bay area of Kalkan. Its one of the best holiday rental villa in Kalkan/Turkey.
All bedrooms have modern travertine bathrooms with rainforest shower units.
An interior designer has ensured that Villa Kalamar Dream offers luxury, with high quality furnishings and fittings designed for maximum comfort for our guest. If you can drag yourself away from the villa and pool, guests can enjoy swimming in the sea from the gorgeous gardens of the Kulube hotel just 150 metres away or from the Kalamar Beach Club/ Diving Centre a a few minute walk away.
Villa Kalamar Dream has a wide appeal, being close to amenities and will suit family groups of all ages, as well as couples looking for a bit of luxury and pampering.
There is a a few restaurants nearby the villa so you can walk them easily. Kalkan town resturants, shops are just 5 minutes drive. There are 24 hours taxi services as well.
The villa really is a home from home, designed to make your holiday as comfortable and relaxed as possible, with all amenities , plenty of outside space, including a wonderful infinity pool that 'wraps' around the property, complete with it's own special water feature, and a roof terrace with stunning views over Kalamar Bay. There is also secure garaging for a car, outside the property.
There is also secure garaging for a car, and security cameras on the perimeter of the property.
* There is an amazing shape infinity pool with spectacular sea views which is roughly 5m x 3m at the main end, and has a waterfall feature at the other end. Dept is 1.20m to 1.60m.
* Also infinity pool with heating option additional £175 per week so if you need it you can tell us about it as well.
* There are plenty of Sunloungers, Sunbathing raea, Private garden, BBQ, Sunshade, Outside shower, Comfortable seating and an all fresco dining area which is for 8 people. The pool terrace has amazing views.
Kitchen & Lounge
* Fully fitted modern designed kitchen is situated off the lounge area. The kitchen is well and big size. There are everythink what you need which is; dishwasher, kettle, cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, Oven, Hob, Toaster, Glassware, Cooking utensils,
* There are dining table and chairs for 8 people as well
* The lounge is comfortably furnished and living room has views out onto the pool terrace and the amazing Kalamar bay sea.
* There are Wifi, Smart TV with Satellite/Cable in the living room.
* There is a cloakroom in this area as well.
* Washing machine, Iron and Ironing board, Clothes drier etc.
* Bedroom 1 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite shower room, There are Wardrobe, Nightstand, Vanity unit, Air-Con and Balcony. There is a another kitchen in this floor which is fully fitted kitchen. There is lounge as well which is set up with confortable seats and massage table as well.
* Bedroom 2 is 1 Single Bedroom with an En-suite shower room, Wardrobe, Vanity unit, Nightstand, Air-Con with amazing seaviews. There is a french door opening to pool terrace.
* Bedroom 3 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite with Jacuzzi. There are Wardrobe, Vanity unit, Nightstand, Air-Con. Room has got a balcony with table and chairs and stunning kalamar bay seaviews.
* Bedroom 4 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite shower room, There are Wardrobe, Nightstand, Vanity unit, Air-Con.
* Bedroom 5 is 1 Single Bedroom. There are Wardrobe, Vanity unit, Nightstand, Air-Con.
* Bedroom 6 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite. There are Wardrobe, Vanity unit, Nightstand, Air-Con. Room has got a balcony with table and chairs and stunning kalamar bay seaviews.The terrace has got a huge area which is available 3 sun lounges with umbrella. The terrace has spectacular kalamar ocean views.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kalamar Bay Beach Club And Dive Centre|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman Airport 130 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, Fax machine, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 4 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (4), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Turkey's Mediterranean shore, called the Turquoise Coast, is nearly 1600 km (994 miles) long, scattered with fine-sand beaches and sprinkled abundantly with classical cities turned to picturesque ruins.
It has more and better beaches and resorts than does the Aegean coast, and warmer, saltier water than the Black Sea coast..
The Taurus (Toros) Mountains form a dramatic backdrop along much of the coast, often dropping steeply right into the sea, but in some places rivers have washed down enough sediment over the ages to form beaches backed by fertile alluvial plains good for growing cotton, vegetables, and even tropical fruits like bananas.
Kalkan is an elegant harbour town set in the heart of the old Lycian region. It is relatively cosmopolitan, with wonderful restaurants and great places to stay. The Taurus Mountains provide a stunning backdrop, whilst the views across the bay are remarkable.
This beautiful and sophisticated bougainvillea-covered harbour town is set in a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the Turquoise Coast.
Tourism is still relatively new in Kalkan, with the first visitors being yachtsmen who discovered the delights of the harbor and the town in the late 1980's.
Strict conservation laws have ensured that the heart of the old village retains an authentic ambience that attracts (according to the Sunday Times) the sort of visitor who might also be enchanted by, say, Tuscany or the Dordogne. The result is a discerning mix of predominantly British guests together with Istanbul Turks attracted by Kalkan's reputation within Turkey.
Winding cobbled streets, colourful shops and excellent harbour-side or roof terrace restaurants and bars are combined with stunning views – whether you are looking up to the dramatic Toros mountains behind the town, or down across the harbour to the broad sweep of the Mediterranean .
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
KALKAN EXPERIENCE PROPERTY RUDI ZEYBEK (Property Manager )
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Aug 2014
Based in Turkey
- 819 properties
- 561 properties
- 418 properties
- 195 properties
- 158 properties
- Olu Deniz
- 139 properties
- 82 properties
- 79 properties
- 40 properties