Villa 5 Termessos Villas
from £79 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £79 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
NO LONGER RENTING AS NOW FOR SALE FOR £120,000 ono
This three-bedroom villa has two double bedrooms and the other has bunk beds that can be adapted to make two single beds. There is one bathroom a double shower room and an en-suite shower room. The house has air-conditioning in all the rooms and has a parking space on the property. There is a private pool (and as a couple of added extras) there is also an outside shower (next to the pool) and a kitchenette on the roof terrace as well as the main kitchen down stairs a Safe and Security Shutters (the main one at the front of the house is electric.)
We might be interested in selling the villa so please feel free in contacting us, should you wish to submit an offer...
Location property is now viewable on Google Maps... Please use the following link.. (Ours is the villa 5 in from the road, after which there are just fields.)
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||1.3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Antalya 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Specially designed aluminium framed kitchen furniture.
1 x Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
2 x Shower rooms (one is en-suite)
4 x Air-conditioning units 3 for each of the bedrooms and one of kitchen/dining area and sitting room.
Oven, Washing Machine and Refrigerator
Travel Cot for Baby or toddler (bring own blankets)
|Further details outdoors|
Solar Energy water heating system
18 m2 roof terrace with kitchenette
I will require a deposit of £100 which will be used as a security bond and cancelation protection when you book. Then no later than a month before you fly (preferably ASAP after the booking) you will need to send me a cheque for the cost of the rental. Once you have returned the keys and the villa has been checked, we will then destroy the deposit cheque.
The airport transfer service will give you a key when you arrive. These keys will get you in to the property and a code that we will give you will get you in to the safe. In the safe you will find a spare set of keys for the terrace doors.
Can we also ask that you follow the few rules that we have asked our renters to follow.
1. No smoking inside the Villa and all cigarette butts to be put in the bin.
2. Veranda doors must be fully shut before the electric blind is lowered.
3. Pool lights are not to be left on overnight.
4. The downstairs aircon should be switched off when you go to bed or leave the room unattended.
5. All outdoor items are to be put back in doors when you leave.
6. Air conditioning must be switched off when you are not in the Villa and should only be used when the villa doors & windows are shut.
7. Anything broken will have to be replaced by the renter (up on agreement.)
8. Villa to be left in a clean state upon departure.
9. All electrical appliances to be switched off or disconnected upon departure (please also do this for the fridge.)
10. All doors to be shut and locked upon departure and when leaving the villa unattended.
11. All shutters to be lowered upon departure.
12. All washing to be removed from the washing machine upon departure.
13. Any food that is due to expire to be binned or given away to neighbours upon departure. (waste not want not..)
14. Please report back any issues you have directly to us in order that they can be addressed as soon as possible.
15. The villa will be checked after your stay in order to make sure that removable items are still there. If you have accidentally picked up something that belongs to the villa by mistake then please let us know in order that we can agree the best way to proceed.
16. Euro plug converters will need to be brought over (we did leave 8 or so over there last time we visited but they have gone and so you will need to bring your own.) There are a couple of Euro leads that can be used but again once they have gone they will not be replaced. Sorry about having to put this and point 12 in as a rule.
1. We have got a safe in the Villa (just inside the door in the top cupboard of the cost stand. The code for the safe is 0498A…. Please feel free to use it to store Passports and valuables.
2. Although Turkey will accept Euros and Turkish lira you are probably better off bringing a mixture of both.
There are a lot of places to visit and although I have heard that Pammukale is worth visiting it is a two day trip and it is one that we have not done yet… The trips I would recommend are;
The Antalya Tour (Duden Falls and Lara Falls are a must… You could even drive yourself if you are feeling brave…)
Aspendos – 20 minute drive
The Manavgat Dam (you will hear it advertised as the waterfall visit but it is not a patch on Duden – 60 minute drive, near Side..)
And one of the Boat trips – Kemer or Phasilias (don't do the Side one it is really poor and the drinks on board are very expensive..)
Troy – Water Park – 5 minute taxi ride should not cost more than 20ytl.
New golf courses opening all the time offering all sorts of great challenges… There have been a further 3 opened since the last time I visited all of which have 36 holes… All the courses offer a discount if you are a member of the local golf society ( see Loy at number 2 as she runs it.) You will need to bring two passports photos with you want to join or go in to town and get them done once you are here. I can recommend the Kayia just the right sort of balance between difficulty and scenic.
PS If you really enjoy your stay and fancy purchasing a villa out in Turkey please let us know as we have some great contacts that will be able to assist you (we may even sell ours for the right price.) And you will find them able to offer far better value than those trying to sell the same villas from the UK… They are English speaking and already have a solicitor in place to help with the legal stuff…
The Turkish Mediterranean Coast region
The local people are very friendly and there is a local UK population which is growing year by year. Food and Drink has been well catered for and you can purchase tickets to the local hotel activity areas, the golf clubs and the water parks. Belek is the new face of Turkey; the Turkish government are spending millions on the area and intend to promote it as an up market family/Golf resort. At the present time there are 8 golf complexes each with up to 3 courses. These are all within a 5 minute drive of the house but within the next two years there are plans to build three more, the closest one being within a few hundred yards of the house. The area is renowned for its wildlife and different species of birds; don't be surprised when you see Tortoises and turtles walking across the road or on the golf course. Belek and its neighbour Kadriye are around 25 minutes away from Antalya airport driving within the speed limits, unlike Dalaman you can get flights all year round and I’ve found them to cost between £70 & £155 depending on when you travel. The best carriers are “flythomascook.co.uk”, “mytravel.co.uk” and “travelrepublic.co.uk”.
The town centre of Kadriye is a 30 minutes walk away and Belek is around 20 minutes walk but both taxis and buses are available from the end of the road, you can reach the sea in around 20 minutes by walking but if you take the short cut through the pine forest like I did it when I first visited the area, which will cut the walk down to around 10 minutes. They have all the activities you may require at the beach from beach bars to jet skis and parasailing, for anyone who is brave enough you can also paraglide near the mountains.
You have the opportunity to go on jeep safaris, white water rafting or horse riding among other things, There are no bars as such they are all restaurants serving food and alcohol so it's no good for a gang of young adults. That said an English bar has opened up within five minutes walk. This is an ideal place to go for any meal as they serve a full English breakfast all day. As well as this they also have UK Sky TV, for those of you who don't want to miss out on the footy, cricket or Golf.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Calendar last updated:21 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom