Modern Style Hilltop Sky House
from £148 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
What we love about Sky House the most is its secluded location next to several most beautiful beaches in Bali and peaceful Jimbaran bay village with some chic and affordable restaurants. Another world-renowned attraction, fishermen's taverns on the bay sand, serve sizzling fresh fish and seafood off coconut grill right on the shore. Rolling hills around the villa are perfect for hiking escape. Some days the only creature you meet on the way is a drowsy Balinese cow stolidly looking at you while you enjoy a peaceful walk. Pack a couple of beers into a cool box and take a short sunset stroll to the West from the villa to get to the edge of the hill next to Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park, where you can enjoy the view of enormous statue of Wisnu on the right and Jimbaran bay in front of you. Enjoy your little private picnic on the grass and sip your drinks while watching another beautiful sunny day going down.
The villa is minimalistic in architecture, and is an elegantly decorated luxury tropical house with 10-meter long private pool. It is blessed with the most outstanding wide angle views of Bali from its balconies and roof-top Sky Lounge terrace. Views are stretching off into the distant horizon which is filled with beaches, towering volcanoes, offshore islands and rich fertile plains of southern Bali. It feels like being on the top of the world.
Upon entering the villa through marvelous wood carving Balinese gates guests will step into tranquil atmosphere created by sounds of water from the ponds filled with koi fish and water plans.
The ground floor of 2-storey building is given to a very spacious living room (of about 200 sq.m.) featuring floor to ceiling panoramic doors which lead to 10 x 4 meters swimming pool adjacent to a cozy garden, pool deck and pool side lounge with build-in sofas. Living room has European style kitchen area fully equipped with stove, gas oven, microwave, double door fridge and dish washer. Solid wood dining table with 6 rattan armchairs placed in front of panoramic windows overlooking surrounding landscapes. Enormous luxury sofa stands in front of 46'' flat screen TV surrounded by home theatre sound system. This lounge zone adds a perfect final touch to this ideal living space. Next to a bamboo wall filled with green leaves there is a guest toilet and shower which is hidden behind Balinese style wooden doors with golden carving.
The stairs leading up to the sleeping suites and it is decorated with stone carving based on stories of Ramayana epos and a wooden statue of Rama and Sita (same as Romeo and Juliette in Hindu mythology). The villa is laid out the way that allows comfortable accommodation for one couple in the master suite and one family with 2 kids in the family suite, comfortably lodging up to 6 people. Family suite consists of a bedroom and an entertainment room with folded sofa, transformable into the third double bed. An extra bed or a baby cot is also available upon request. Master bedroom and family suite both have their own balcony and safety deposit box and feature en-suites bathrooms. Master suite with high-pitched ceiling feature spacious walk-in cabinet, stunning teak wood king size four-poster bed, comfortable armchair with an ottoman, and a 47'' flat-screen LCD TV with satellite channels with a surround sound home cinema system.
For your pleasure:
- roof-top Sky Lounge terrace with rocking chairs, dining table for six seaters, and bale gazebo with cushions, pillows and sound system
- fully equipped European kitchen
- 10 x 4m swimming pool with timber deck and two sun loungers with umbrella
- both bedrooms are located on the first floor and each has its private balcony
- 46" or 47" flat screen TV with home-theatre sound system in every room. JBL home cinema and a PlayStation 3 console in the entertainment room of the family suite
- library with a good choice of design books and island magazines, as well as board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, chess and playing cards
- private butler who cooks breakfast and does grocery shopping upon guest's request
- private chef on demand
- daily cleaning staff and a gardener
- seven-seater "Toyota Avanza" with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for eight hours per day (excluding petrol)
- 24/7 security guards
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Secret beach 3 km|
|Nearest Amenities||5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport 13 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
About this location
The Bali region
Sky House is only a stone's throw from the island's most beautiful beaches with five star hotels and restaurants. Within just 7-minute drive there is an incredible white sand beach, one of a few almost virgin and uncrowded beaches in Bali. Within 20 minutes there are championship golf course, water sport centers, shopping arcade in Nusa Dua, countless spas and luxury beach clubs. It is about 25 minutes driving distance from the airport.
Average driving time from the villa (approx only):
- Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport - 25 minutes
- Jimbaran Beach - 15 minutes
- Balangan Beach - 20 minutes
- Geger Beach - 20 minutes
- New Kuta Golf Course in Pecatu (Dreamland) - 20 minutes
- Uluwatu temple, Uluwatu Beach and Padang-Padang beach - 25 minutes
- Bali Collection shopping and entertainment mall in Nusa Dua with beachfront the Bay club and the Pirate bay playground - 25 minutes
- Waterbom park and Discovery Mall in Kuta - 30 minutes
- Kuta night life - 35 minutes
- Seminyak restaurants - 45 minutes
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Mar 2015
Based in Indonesia