Carrer de Milfulles 6
About the home
It stands in its own grounds (approximately 2000 square metres of land) and privacy is guaranteed by the hedges that surround it. (With the gates closed, small children cannot wander off.) The attractive garden is maintained throughout the year and there is a lawn in front of the terrace. The front door is approached through the terrace, half a dozen steps above ground level. It is a five minute drive to the main beach, while the fishing port and marina, and the old town of Javea are less than ten minutes away by car.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Javea, 1km|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (8), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), BBQ|
Further details indoors:
● Master bedroom: two beds, chest of drawers, dressing table, built in cupboard. En suite bath/shower room with basin and toilet.
● Front and rear bedrooms: two beds, built in cupboards. Shared shower room with basin and toilet.
● Fourth bedroom: two beds, built in cupboard, shower room with basin and toilet. This bedroom has its own door, opening on to the pool area.
Living & Dining area
● Spacious area with beamed ceiling.
● Dining table for eight.
● Sofa and easy chairs.
● Coffee table.
● Side table and bureau.
● TV & DVD (Spanish television only, no satellite)
● Completely refitted recently.
● Extractor fan.
● Washing machine.
● Microwave oven.
● Electric kettle.
● Ample cupboards and drawers.
● Crockery, cutlery and glassware.
Further details outdoors:
● In front of the terrace is the lawn, hedged with gandules and hibiscus.
● The pool is 5mx7m. Its depth throughout is 1.6 metres - ideal for children.
● The surrounding area is attractively paved and walled.
● Poolside furniture is provided.
● Built in barbecue.
● The garden at the entrance has trees (ideal for shading the car) and shrubs around a circular driveway.
● The pool is served twice a week.
● The villa is thoroughly cleaned and prepared between lettings. It is looked after by an Spanish lady, who has lived (nearby) in Javea for many years. She will put a supply of basic foods (bread, eggs, milk and so on) in the refrigerator to await your arrival, if you require them. (The cost of these groceries will be charged to you while you are in the villa.) If you require this service, I will make the arrangements at the time you book.
● Towels and bed linen are provided and changed weekly. (But please bring your own beach towels.)
● I can make arrangements for you to hire cots and push chairs.
The Costa Blanca / Valencia / Alicante Province region
Javea is midway between Valencia to the north and Alicante to the south. It has three centres: the fishing port and marina area, the charming old town about 1 kilometre inland, and the ‛Arenal’ or beach area.
The Javea area
The very attractive surrounding countryside supports olive, lemon and lime trees. There are pinewoods on the higher ground. Two lighthouses (San Antorio and Cabo La Nao) offer stunning views.
The outstanding natural feature of the area is the mountain, Montgo. The top (758 metres) can be reached by a (very) stiff walk.
The main sandy beach of Javea is about a kilometre from the villa. There is a shingle beach at the port and a rocky sea front between the two. Up and down the coast there are many other beaches and secluded places for swimming, snorkelling and the like.
Javea is still a very Spanish place. It is no Benidorm. There are no high rise hotels or package tours. Nonetheless, there are good amenities including a wide range of restaurants and bars, nearby places of interest, golf, water sports, go-karting, tennis, boat and jet ski hire, wind surfing and scuba diving. For younger holidaymakers there is an excellent main discothèque and other places where teenagers congregate. Javea has a good range of shops, ranging from air conditioned supermarkets to ladies selling fruit at their doorways! A large market is held every Thursday in the old town and sells everything from fruit and vegetables to clothing and leather goods.
The local tourist offices are very helpful and will give you details on local excursions to places like the caves at Canalobre and Benidoleig, Guadalest and Altea.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
● By air, you can travel to Valencia or Alicante airports. (There are some outstandingly good value fares to be had.) Javea is about 100km from both, with a motorway journey time of about an hour.
● If you go by air I can, if you wish, make care hire arrangements for you with a local firm. Their rates are well below those of the international companies and their staff speak English. Collection can be from Valencia or Alicante airports, with drop off there as well.
Activities near Javea
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|27 February - 12 JUne||27 Feb 10||13 Jun 10||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|12 June - 3 July||13 Jun 10||4 Jul 10||£ 450||-||-||1 Week|
|3 July - 4 September||4 Jul 10||5 Sep 10||£ 700||-||-||1 Week|
|4 September - 30 October||5 Sep 10||30 Oct 10||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|5 March - 11 June||5 Mar 11||12 Jun 11||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|11 June - 3 July||12 Jun 11||3 Jul 11||£ 450||-||-||1 Week|
|3 July - 3 September||3 Jul 11||3 Sep 11||£ 700||-||-||1 Week|
|1 January - 22 March||1 Jan 13||23 Mar 13||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
|23 March - 12 April||23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 500||-||-||1 Week|
|13 April - 27 June||13 Apr 13||28 Jun 13||£ 450||-||-||1 Week|
|28 June - 6 September||28 Jun 13||7 Sep 13||£ 750||-||-||1 Week|
|7 Sept - 1 Nov||7 Sep 13||2 Nov 13||£ 450||-||-||1 Week|
|2 Nov- 31 Dec||2 Nov 13||1 Mar 14||£ 400||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
8 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2004. This house has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday accommodation in Spain (15,641)