Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Spacious detached 3 bedroom villa with large private pool , UK TV - sleeps 6- 7. Walking to restaurants and The Arenal beach is approximately 5km.
A charming Spanish 3 bed, 2 bath villa all on one level. The villa has been well furnished throughout and has a beautiful private 10m x 5m, swimming pool.
Set in large grounds, the garden is furnished for al- fresco dining, barbeques and sunbathing. There is plenty of private parking space available.
The layout of the villa is all on one level comprising of an entrance hallway leading onto the, kitchen & utility room, lounge and covered naya / dining area. The 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are located off from the lounge. All rooms have ceiling fans to keep you cool throughout the summer season.
Although a car is recommended there are several restaurants within walking distance from the villa.
Also boasting, English TV channels, central heating and lots of space - you will have a relaxing family holiday at this fully equipped villa.
OTHER VILLAS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE AREA - PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Grenadella or Ambolla but car recommended, 3 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicate 90 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
The Costa Blanca/Valencia region
Javea is situated at the base of the Montgo natural park. It is the most easterly point on Mainland Spain at the northern end of the Costa Blanca, approximately 95kms from Valencia and 90 kms from Alicante. The 25km of coastline has scenic rocky coves, wonderful beaches and dramatic cliffs. Javea has been voted 'environmentally near perfect' by the World Health Organization and boasts 320 days of sunshine a year!
For those who don't just want to relax, sunbathe, eat and drink you could try a walk in the Montgo National Park. The summit of the Montgo is 753 meters and the 360 degree views from the summit are stunning. Ibiza can be seen to the East.
A short drive away you will find Jalon and Orba. Try some of the locally produced wines including the famous Moscatel at the local bodegas. Explore the winding streets and drive through the Jalon valley. This is the real Spain not to be missed.
Benidorm is home to terra natura an animal park - A 30 minute drive south from Javea will bring you to the mega resort of Benidorm. Young and old alike will enjoy Terra Mitica, Aqualandia and Mundomar. Benidorm Palace makes an excellent choice for a show and a meal.
There are several golf courses in the area. Javea golf course is right on the doorstep. La Sella and Oliva Nova are only a short drive from Javea.
Located in the Costa Nova area of Javea. There are several restaurants within walking distance from the Villa.
The sandy Arenal beach with numerous bars and restaurants approx 5km away
The Javea / Arenal area
Javea can be divided into three main areas, The Arenal, The Port The Old Town.
1. The Arenal is where you will find the sandy beaches*the arenal beach has been awarded the blue flag status. There is something for everybody here from, swings, climbing frames, and slides for the children, volley ball nets and water sports for the energetic, to lazing in a sun bed or strolling along the promenade for those who just want rest and relaxation. On a summer evening you can search out a bargain at the many craft stalls along the promenade or relax in one of the many bars and restaurants and watch the world go by. It is a beautiful sheltered bay where you will find something for everyone. The pace can be as relaxed or energetic as you require.
2. The port area is bustling with life and has many facilities ranging from bars, restaurants, cafes and shops to the typical things a busy fishing port should offer. You can attend the fish auctions held each afternoon as the boats unload their catches. The general public can buy freshly caught fish and shellfish from the fish stall... The old fishing port is full of character and together with the marina is one of the main tourist areas of the town. It has a beautiful promenade where you can walk, relax, admire the scenery, enjoy a meal or drink with friends and family or just watch the world go by.
3. The Old Town of Javea retains a historic centre, characterized by narrow streets and Gothic buildings built from the local stone. It is a typically Spanish pueblo with many shops bars and restaurants. Javea's main fiestas and religious processions take place in the old town. There is an indoor market of mainly food stalls which opens each day, morning and evening. On Thursday there is an outdoor market offering everything from fruit to souvenirs. Normally open from about 8.30 to around 1.30. In the old town you will also find the health centre, emergency room the police station and many other public facilities.
When you visit Javea there's a good chance that you will experience and enjoy one of the many fiestas which take place throughout the year. Special fiestas to look out for are the Moors and Christians enacting out a battle on the beach, Easter celebrations, The Three Kings in January, Las Fallas in March, St Juan with the bonfires on the beach, or the bull runs in August and September. They are all spectacular and worth watching.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Elizabeth Kershaw (Property Manager Solimar Villas Ltd)
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 1379 properties
- 1347 properties
- 998 properties
- 94 properties
- La Llobella
- 71 properties
- Urbanitzacio Almendros, Javea/xabia
- 32 properties
- Gata de Gorgos
- 24 properties
- Balcon, Dénia
- 22 properties
- Pueblo Montecala
- 19 properties
- Poble Nou De Benitatxell, El/Benitachell
- 14 properties
- Partida Fanadix, Benissa
- 14 properties
- Balsetes, Les, Partida
- 14 properties
- Benimarco, Benissa
- 12 properties
- Partida la Cometa, Moraira/teulada
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Monte Pedreguer
- 10 properties
- Monte Sella, Urbanizacion
- 9 properties
- Urbanizacion Monte Pedreguer
- 9 properties
- Urbanizacion Ortembach
- 8 properties
- Cerro Muriano, Nucleo
- 7 properties